Whats the fuss about Turks? I met some when i worked in Austria and they were top bants...

Whats the fuss about Turks? I met some when i worked in Austria and they were top bants. Reason why Germany and Austria don't have it bad but have same percent of muslims as France and UK is because majority of their muslims are Turks who more or less integrate and are not the ones committing crime and rape in Europe. Meanwhile France and UK have worst of the worst like Pakis and North Africans. And Turkish girls look hot, not to mention their food is best ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/study-shows-turkish-immigrants-least-integrated-in-germany/a-3975683
tvitch.tv/videos/224351014
ekathimerini.com/225825/article/ekathimerini/news/erdogan-advisor-says-greece-like-a-fly-picking-a-fight-with-a-giant
youtube.com/watch?v=yJpJCZYTL74
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
youtube.com/watch?v=0OAX3NpjvjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R9fyDERqN3U
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg_lB71Ik4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dw.com/en/study-shows-turkish-immigrants-least-integrated-in-germany/a-3975683

>are not the ones committing crime and rape in Europe.
GTFO NOW

Their food is only good when made by germans and their women cant nearly compete with german girls. They only promote islam in germany and are responsible for many no go zones.

>Serbia
They are getting activated

the only acceptable Turks are the Alevis. Deport the rest, nothing of value will be lost

>serbia
Remove the traitor first, then kebab

Comparing the german and turkish girls I've met in the states the germans have nothing on turkish girls. I'm sure your beauties stay in germany though

depends. "pure" German girls tend to have man-faces. The most attractive German girls have some slavic admixture.

That's what I've noticed here and the Turkish girls look gorgeous and feminine, my guess is they must be mostly balkan

>man faces
having a strong germanic chin does not make you a man you kikenigger selfhating faggot

that also depends. The "white" looking Turkish girls can be attractive (though they all look the same, somewhat like pic related), or they look like sandniggers.

Turkish girls usually have really bad attitude. They are either totally frigid princesses, who only demand shit and always tell you, you have to marry them to get anything; or they are the biggest sluts ever, who slept with at least 100 guys before they hit 25. There is no middle ground. It's nearly impossible to have a regular, western-style relationship with them

I'm neither Jewish, nor German Mr. 56%

No east slavic girls are plain and just lack something special about them idk. German girls despite memes are hot

Ye Turish girls can look bad but or can look top tier brunette.

pic related is fresh off ma kikebook

Turkish streeamer
tvitch.tv/videos/224351014

(replace V for W for twitch)

Didn't know about their attitude. Looks like my dreams of getting a QT turkish waifu are dead. They look like Hispanic girls except taller and more intelligent and there are no hispanic girls where I live now

you only get the Turkish waifu, if you marry her. The pro is, that she actually will be a virgin and they are more traditional, so she will do the housework and bear you children, but she also will be a high-maintenance princess. If you can deal with that, go for it. Especially Alevi girls are more tolerant to non-muslims.

But hell no, they are clearly not more intelligent.

They are probably more intelligent than American Hispanics. Remember, he is talking about mestizos. Not European Hispanics.

I think Turkish girls are quite qt

>Fight muslim invaders for 600 years
>"Hey guies what's the fuss around Turks, they're just like us"
It's not about if they have cute girls or good food, it's that their religion, values and their way of life is fundamentally different and incompatible with those of Europeans. Also leave Sandžak and go back to Turkey you Erdogan loving faggot.

They are the worst possible neighbours anyone can ever have.

They stole our lads, genocided our people and now istead of being apologetic they want...more.
This is today's news. Everyday they bully us because we are 8 times smaller. But if they dare come here, we'll give them a fight to remember.

ekathimerini.com/225825/article/ekathimerini/news/erdogan-advisor-says-greece-like-a-fly-picking-a-fight-with-a-giant

>Turks who more or less integrate and are not the ones committing crime and rape in Europe

couldnt be more wrong my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJpJCZYTL74

turkish girls qt af, even though I think all the women there were handpicked from the balkans and taken for slavery

BASED

Actual turk chicks all have fuzzy mustaches after 11 years old.
They are hairy as fuck and bossy as all hell.
Good cooks and mothers tho.
t. my best friend was a turk growing up and im a n orphan so his family took care of me for a while.

The family unit is very much intact. But most turks in germany are alman turks who have nothing in common with actual turks and just act like apes on drugs most of the time.
Hes right tho, some of our chicks who are completly german look like a james bond villain ready to chew a rock.

They literally tried to force-whiten their race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme

>The pro is, that she actually will be a virgin

her asshole wont be tho.

Yes, also from the caucasus region

>Turks who more or less integrate and are not the ones committing crime and rape in Europe.
I was on the fence on wether or not serbians were white, but that seals the deal.
Eat shit, deminigger.

if you like them so much, take them

>Turkish girls look gorgeous and feminine,
>he thinks mustaches and monobrows are feminine
Post your hand, nigger.

if you are a turk yourself, you will experience them as the highest of all bro-tiers. I have never seen such unity under germans

>That's what I've noticed here and the Turkish girls look gorgeous and feminine, my guess is they must be mostly balkan

Or caucass.The thing is,the turks become turks not that long time ago. They used to be all kind of people united only by islam.
Thats why is hard to generalize about them.

the problem is that kurds, who actually are the criminals especialy in drug trade/trafficing, human trafficing and rape, are mistaken as turks. german leftist are obessed with the socalled "kurdish strungle" which actually is not real. kurds mainly use the advantages of the german social system, having 5 to 6 children and getting as much welfare as possible. i mean look at turkey and the middle east, in every country they are they have their hands on drug trade und human trafficing

youtube.com/watch?v=0OAX3NpjvjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=R9fyDERqN3U

Never played football or was friend with a ultra group? Sad.
We always had these matches with full german teams vs full turks in our local football.
Always ended in a bloodbath for football(soccer) standards.
if you say turks have unity, its about the same unity ghetto niggers have.

Look theres a turk. How I know? shifting all the blame to the kurd boogeyman.
They are just as bad as you and you are just as bad as them. just stop, youre the same kinda shitskin.

City people disgust me.
That aside, that's normal for every minority, you are surrounded by biological enemies after all.
Indigenous cohesion is higher with a purer population, but you should have seen that study often enough here.

>I met some people from turkey
>therefore the nation of turkey is completely blameless and never did anything like genocide, war, etc

t. turk

NOG NIGGER NOSE FEATURE TOO MUCH, WOULDN'T FUG

>the problem is that kurds
Shitskin detected
You all fucking suck, so does the other nigger who already admitted to not being German but still posts with my flag.

Talking about you, you cunt, go use a memeflag if you're not German.

Serbia diaspora here. This 100%. Don't listen to the garbage OP's saying

FPBP
btfo
/thread

I've lived in turkey, it's a third world shithole, that being said they are based muslims, they are much more interested in being secular and 'western' than they are about worrying about what's 'harram'

Their food is the best food in the world. My stepmother is Turkish, and a great woman who works hard. Pros and cons, they still don't belong in europe, turks can come to America.

Kill yourself, sandniggerlover.
Also, Ataturk's times are long over, they've gone into full ottoman mode for years.

It's fucking disgusting how many of the people I share a board with would live next to such filth, sort yourself out.

i cant post under the new german flag, the one with the crescent moon and star in the red stripe :D

btw our new national anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg_lB71Ik4U

t. Mehmet Özdemir

True facts. I just married my Turkish waifu, got tired of masculine American western skanks who fucked entire sports ball teams. Turkish waifu prepares all meals, and cleans, and massages my back after work, wants 5 children. Only draw back is that she doesn’t like to give head, was a virgin when I met her, and deflowered her. Her mother is a salonik immigrant so she looks pretty white to me, hazel eyes brown hair, white skin... don’t see what all the fuss is about. She wants me to be the man of the family and lead, I taught her how to eBay and she does that to raise money for the future... seems good to me. We have options bruders, let the masculine western whores die alone with thier cats, find you a Caucasian genetically qt waifu and raise the kids Christian and you’ll be good to go.

Thanks for confirming that you're a turk while acting like a shill in your first post you cringy retard.

You're posting a small minority there, turks were thoroughly arabed, which a simple google search for turkish crowds can show you.

exception is not the rule
DUMBASS

YEAH THAT'S IT BLEACH BLONDE BLUE EYED
sandnigger for sure

here's the unmitigated truth: Turks are among the best shitposters out there.

>meanwhile in the real world
This is how female turks look like.

Those shirts. My eyes.
100% haram

Balkan rape babies

Say what you want about turks, but you have to admit that their banter is top tier.
>Steals half your country
>Makes sure to rub it in your face every day, as if daring you to try taking it back

they look like both. Anatolia is quite diverse (it was already diverse before Turks conquered it) and a bunch of steppe-turks, who raped their way into Anatolia didn't change the genetic make-up that much. "White" Turks have probably Greek or Balkan ancestry, "Dark" Turks have Arab/Armenian/Kurd ancestry and the ones with slant-gook eyes have real Turkish ancestry

They're just the best Muslims. From what I understand the average citizen is still very sympathetic towards ataturk's vision. It's just the government that's fucking up. The average turk is very nationalistic as well. I don't like them, I don't want to live next to them, But I'd take them over Somalians, Pakis, Saudis, Jordanians or even Mexicans

Why go To south germany, don't you have a mirror?

Fuck off, turkish shill and change your flag already
>slant-gook eyes have real Turkish ancestry
That's a very tiny minority after getting sandniggered for centuries.

50% of the Turks are arabized full-durka muslim brotherhood supporters

5% - 10% are Alevis, who usually are pro-west and left-leaning, even though they like the idea of Kemalism

The rest is a split between pro-west and anti-west nationalists.

And at least 20% of all "Turks" are actually Kurds. Turkish law forces everyone, who is a Turkish citizen, to have a Turkish first name. So Kurds end up with Turkish first names.

nope
schubladendenken ist nicht föderlich. klar du hast recht ein großteil der türken in DE sind einfach nur schmocks, aber nicht kriminell. wie es in großstädten wie berlin/köln genau ist kann ich nicht sagen. kenne aber genug türkische ärzte psychologen etc.aber auch genug schmocks und sozialhilfeempfänger. es kommt auf ihre sozialen familienverhältnisse an.
aber der großteil arbeitet, zahlt steuern und würde wahrscheinlich eher für deutschland in den krieg ziehen als die jetztige deutsche junge generation