Boku no Hero Academia

>Best looks in all of UA along with Momo (Uwabami even confirms it)
>Tomboy who likes motorcycles and black coffee
>5/5 intellect stat; both reliable and a genius
>Underrated, surprisingly-powerful Quirk
>Could easily render Mount Lady or Kodai obsolete with further training
>Endless eugenics potential (Imagine One for All or Explosion mixed with Large Fists; literally unstoppable)
>Foremost candidate to move to 1-A once the traitor is revealed
Can someone remind me why people still stalk me and trash-talk her whenever they get the chance? BakuMinafag, I know you're lurking

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How to falseflag and smear a character 101

Daily reminder that Hori doesn't know what to do with Ochako anymore, and she has yet to do anything of value this arc.

Patreak, what exactly do we have to say to get through to you that you're not wanted here?

Literally.

4 possible causes of all mights death pick one, Tomura / All For One / Traitor / Deku pick one.

>Just a regular accident

This is objectively the best choice, I wanna see Deku have a good grasp on OfA and still feel completely powerless when a piece of rubble or something falls on All Might.

toga disguised as deku

what is there to fucking assasinate

Post the updated version

>Best looks in all of UA along with Momo (Uwabami even confirms it)
Yeah
>Tomboy who likes motorcycles and black coffee
Indeed
>5/5 intellect stat; both reliable and a genius
Grapes is 5/5 Allmight is 6/5 Fucking Momo is 6/5
>Underrated, surprisingly-powerful Quirk
Only in close quarters

>Could easily render Mount Lady or Kodai obsolete with further training
No

>Endless eugenics potential (Imagine One for All or Explosion mixed with Large Fists; literally unstoppable)
Stop.

>Foremost candidate to move to 1-A once the traitor is revealed
No, that's Shinso.

>Can someone remind me why people still stalk me and trash-talk her whenever they get the chance?
Nobody knows. Nobody cares. It's just annoying and he will tire himself.

Now that all questions are answered we can move on.

Add Kirishima to the bunch.

You guys should probably add Mirio too (even if it's a little late).

post very cute side characters

Shit! I fucked up my spacement.

Can somebody tell me how Toga is likeable? I think I'm just letting autistic Togafags make me hate the character, but I genuinely don't see the appeal. What's to want in a girl who want's to murder you? I don't understand what's desirable in a yandere. I also think her teeth and permanent ahegao are dumb.

She so thicc.

Really though

her bod >>>>>>>>>>>> every other girl's

This.

She's entertaining + most anons think with their dicks so they wanna bone every character they like.

>Lurks and stalks me AGAIN just as I predicted
Trying to start more shit? Because at this point, you're worse than Grapefag ever was.

Honest question, are you gay?
Because that would explain it.

>TFW we'll never see that cute no-nose girl that appeared for like two shots ever again

I can't even fucking find her on google images
life is suffering

Not that user but you're giving some mixed signals

>I don't understand what's desirable in a yandere
That's okay user. Everybody has different tastes
Some people don't like Kuuderes or Tsunderes.
>I also think her teeth and permanent ahegao are dumb
You take that back right fucking now
You're cruisin for a bruisin

user, kendoufag is grapefag.

What does it even mean?

why don't we just take that full roster pick and replace the manga title? I feel like that'll be relevant by next year at the latest, we can get a jump on it.

Summerfag drama.

No, I'm a frogfag. I'm rather fond of my penis, and don't want anybody to cut/bite it off.
Sorry. I'm trying to be as inoffensive as possible, because the last couple time I asked anons reported me. I should have just said I didn't care for her design.
I get that people like different things. I just can;t get into the mindset of the "I want Toga to kill me: posting. Is it just suicidal thoughts?

Perfect.

>tfw this is the kind of thing that makes everyone else hate your shitty yandere character

>implying

It's been going on for months.

post reaction images

Well, hello again newfag. This is a drama that has been going on constantly for the past few months. If you even were present for the past 24 hours you would've surely known about it. Anyway, Enjoy your visit.

Don't even know who you're talking about.

Sauce me family?

I used every reverse image search they have to offer

I'm really not very worried about what some anonymous loser thinks of a fictional character.
I like Toga and I guess the rest of the fags will just have to deal with it.

What is Nejire even doing there?

I'm going to ask this in the most polite way possible: Are you on the spectrum?
Or maybe you're so new to this board that you can't tell when somebody is joking?

>I'm a frogfag
Come the fuck on user, how the fuck can you hate on fangs but you're okay with flatfaced retards

t. Patreak

Ah, but not at this retarded rate. People seem to be making the most of these last weeks.

Nah I'm the Kendoufag() he's trying to impersonate now, don't be fooled this is the same guy who shitposted Kendou all over the place.

Just ignore and let's move on with the thread he's probably gonna answer to my comment trying to be a mix of reasonable and autistic. But no matter. I learned my lesson, he can't be dealt with. So like I did in the last few threads I'll just stay quiet.

Wow, after digging through most of the class 2 people, I found her. What a qt

looks like your quirk is projection, bud.
I don't like her, get over it. I'm trying to level with you.

Nah. Patreak's just butthurt he got called out and mass-deleted again. I guess it really stung that time.

I guess it's just gonna keep growing into one big autistic singularity until he has a brain hemorrhage or something.

Oh you were talking about pony girl.
She showed up pretty often during the tourney arc didn't she? I mean she didn't have any lines but she got a bit of screen time.

That's why I said she appeared in like two shots, panning over class B. desu I had no idea she was a pony I thought she was a dragon or something

Is Patreak grapefag?

Yes.

Considering the fact that this is a obvious a bait thread I'm surprised there's much less cancer than I expected at 50 replies.

Well done guys, and don't forget to ignore and report.

Sorry Yuribro I think that's only it.

I was shocked to find out her hair is a bright blue.
I thought she'd be blonde.

I just thought so cause of the hooves.
Also her partner just straight up rides her during the cavalry battle.

fuck off

And I pink.

>Literally asks the question "why are people posting that they want Toga to kill them, are they suicidal?"
>Gets incredibly defensive and assumes i'm a Togafag
I guess that answers it

Her name is 'Tsunotori Pony', so...

>This thread has less cancer
>Literally 60 posts talking about Sup Forums drama

Kill yourself favelado.

>Asks me if I'm gay
>No
>Asks me if I'm autistic
>No
>Doubles down on the autism
K

That's the saddest part.

Comfyfags like you I don't mind. You guys are chill and don't flood the threads.

And then you and the drawfags get falseflagged, probably because you guys are a better presence in the thread than he'll ever be.

I miss Stickbro and Autism-kun. ;_;

>Kendoufag
>Comfy

>This is not shitposting (Cross-thread)
>Neither is this (Cross-thread)
>Or this (Cross-thread)
>Or this (Cross-thread)
>Or this (Cross-thread)
>Or this (Cross-thread)

You might want to reread the replies, user.
I only asked about your 'tism.
The fact that i brought up the fangs again should give you a big hint.

I'm just gonna assume you're sleep deprived and leave it at that.

>physical attraction
Toga has a cute design, and I like her constant manic happiness and excitability.

>mental attraction
Toga's quirk, unique mindset, and potential for conflict gives me a raging storyboner like nothing else. She is guaranteed to cause shit any time she appears and her personality makes said shit stirring highly entertaining.

My feelings on Toga can be summed up as "glorious to watch in action- from a safe distance." I don't want to date Toga, I want to watch a crazy cute girl fuck shit up for as many people as possible for as long as possible before her inevitable defeat.

I noticed that most people that colored her with that scheme shipped her with Amajiki. Literal Sasusaku fans.
I'm glad it's such a pretty shade of blue.

>Kendoufag
>getting impersonated
>"aduuuuurrrrr it's totes him gaiz"

>giving a shit about shit that went down two days ago
can we just get back to waifu posting

>links to threads that links to more threads that links to even more threads
all of this is really silly

As an addendum, any "I want Toga to stab me!" posts are indeed jokes not meant to be taken seriously. I've done it a few times, but mostly in the "I want Toga to replace me and be better than I ever was!" sort of manner. It's amusing and sometimes generates discussion or at least distract from whatever bullshit is going on the threads.

I've been reading BnHA since the beginning of the scanlations. For weeks I barely read these threads (only scroll over) because how shit they became.
What is this? Some retarded metashit?

Holy shit these threads turned into meta-shit generals, all discussion is about posters.
If you want to kill this cancer write a feedback here
Sup Forums.org/feedback

fuck metaposting
post wholesome shit

Alright fine, next chapter predictions? Rappa clone is almost certainly jobbing to Sir but I'm curious to see what Twice will do. We've never really seen him fight.

i predict sir nighteye is going to have a fitgum moment that gets pulled straight outta hori's ass

I'm interested to see how Hori handles the fight. We know Sir isn't very strong, so I doubt he can take Rappa when it took pretty much all of Fatgum/Kiri to take out the original. Even if he's somehow able to defeat the Rappa clone, which is going to happen because plot armor, Twice army should easily overwhelm him. Once Twice does when he's captured Nighteye is impossible to predict because Twice. Perhaps another hostage situation?

The Yakuza can't let anything happen to Twice, his quirk is to important. Once Rappa goes down, getting Twice out of there should be top priority.

>Sup Forums.org/feedback
People still fall for this?
lole

We just had a multi-chapter Rappa fight so I highly doubt we'll see it again. Seems likely that we're about to see Sir pull something that gets it out of the way quickly so he can show off against a character that just got built up as powerful. I expect the actual fight to be against Twice doing something we haven't seen before.

Sir has to be more capable than he looks. He just dodged against Deku and called him a "slow Gran Torino", so I'm really curious as to how he handles an actual fight.

The Twice we're seeing is a clone. Real(?)!Twice is safe with Shiggy.

Toga's just batshit insane. Or she's a clone too and Aizawa's quirk can't make replicas go poof.

I'm guessing he's like Aizawa but without the ribbons

Have we seen Twice clone himself outside of his flashback? I would think he'd be to freaked out to do that anymore.

I think he made a few clones in the forest arc, though I might be misremembering.

I know he made a Dabi tho.

Only Bakugo can heal Toga's heart.

cease

Does Deku ever use his finger flick gun after the tourney, or does he just stick to leg day?

I don't think he uses the finger flick again, but he does have some 100% punches.

Is anyone getting ready for the stream, or is everyone in this thread too busy jerking themselves off over the retarded waifu-drama?

Why did you bump this thread? Go to the other one.

HAHAHAHAHA

No, Patreak is Miriofag - a male redditor.

Grapefag is a cute girl who looks like a cross between Momo and Kendo. She only posts on Sup Forums.

What is real, and what is fake?

Can a fake be more "real" than the original?

Can a fake become such a perfect imitation, even the characters own fans are fooled?

is fucking your sister eugenics?

Why is Nejire included among the character assassination thing? Maybe I've just not been paying attention. Everyone else kinda makes sense.

How would you rate the episode?

But can she beat Toga 1v1

Christ