Grimgar

Mary died for real this time it seems.

Thank god

She was the only character I liked in that show, I had completely forgotten about it but now I care again.

Wat

They waste another healer this time, fucking scrubs.

She's dead Jim.

She's died like 10 times now according to Sup Forums

Wait, is this different from the time she died like a few weeks ago and got resurrected?

I have not been able to read Grimgar since it got licensed ans since i have not money i can't buy the translated version or the japanese, so ¿can someone please answer some of my questions?

¿is there a big antagonist?¿what is he/she up to?
¿has the mc become op?
¿how are the relationships going?
¿any interesting powers? explain if you can pls
¿how did mary died?¿what happened after?

I don't mind spoilers and thanks for your time.

user, English doesn't use the ¿.

Will Haruhito finally accepted their reserved gold coin now?

The TLs are currently at vol 5, maybe next year they'll catch up to the jap version.

His party has been stranded in unknown territory for a few weeks atleast, I don't think they need money at all.

FUCK THE GOLD COIN

How did she die again? And what happened with the other dude in the story?

Good, we all know that Yume is the best Grimgar.

But she's only for Black Knight.

Only to be resurrected a few moments later. In a way, she might have "died," since she supposedly acts differently now.

Just who isn't DEAD yet?

Again?

care to explain? at least you sound confident about what you read

Basically, new volume came out yesterday. In the volume previous, Mary died and the volume ends with Haruhiro going on a crazy quest to revive her. That's this volume.

What happens to Yume btw? I know Moguzo dies but best girl needs to live.

Wait, I only see MageTits and BetaRogue on that pic

Where the fuck are the rest? are they already dead?

This LN is going places.

What happens to Best Boy Ranta?

i think shes dead too m8.

why'd you spoil it? I'm still watching the fucking anime you autistic nigger

DKnight Ranta is dead user, same with Archer Yume, the Tank guy who got rekt for not using helmet and now Mary seems she didnt make it this time.

Nah, Haru is giving her the last stab as mercy here

>at least you sound confident about what you read
No, I only know to the extent of some of the spoilers that have popped up in the past few days. Based on some chink-translated spoilers, Jesse gives up his own life to "resuscitate" Mary's corpse. She inherits memories from different people (and some new magic) and I guess she acts differently in some ways as a result. At the very least I'm sure she's still walking around. Don't know why people expected her to stay dead.

Who is Jesse again

How did Ranta and Yume die?

So Haru is the only one of the crew still alive?

Wew.

Good thing it was just a VRMMO all along.

Literally who?

The only ones still alive are Haru and MageTits.
The rest just got rekt. I feel sorry for Ranta, the guy at the end died without rubbing Yume's tits

Is that spoiler actually true? I thought it was something about mc and friends being summoned because the kingdom's army being far way to kill the demon lord or something and it was cheaper to summon them?

Lies.

No, it was something I pulled from my ass.

So they only one dead from the original group are Tank bro and Mary?
Where the fuck are the rest?

None of them dies, Yume almost choked to death from her own blood after getting shot by an arrow to the neck, but that's all

Ranta is in different group,Yume is alive and kicking.
She's even in the fucking pic

They are alive as well.

as much as i'd like her to be dead, the hidden eyes is manga drawing 101, she's clearly still alive or saveable.

please spoiler this you fucking cunt

Apparently some dude they meet in Vol. 10. He kicked the team's asses when they tried to ambush him and steal food from a village. He's an American who went to Japan and retains some memories of the place after nearly dying.

Does he want to fuck Mary as well that he literally give his life over for her

Did you not watch the very first 5 mins of the 1st episode, or the prologue/ch1 of the novel?

It's a VRMMO.

How did she die?

Not as much as Shihoru

「状態 によって は、 なんとか なる っていう のかよ……?」 「方法 は ある」   ジェシー は 即座 に そう 答える と、 また、 ふ、 と 鼻 を 鳴らし てから 付け足し た。 「一つ だけ」 と。

十文字青. 灰と幻想のグリムガル level.11 あの時それぞれの道で夢を見た (オーバーラップ文庫) . Kindle 版.
That's Resurrection flag.

>tfw she's ressurected with new personality and memory so she doesn't love haru anymore
JUST

His own fault for being indecisive. Old her loved him, so imagine his distaste for when she falls for Ranta or some shit just so the author can manipulate us into feeling bad.

Oh, shit vol.11
New Mary=Mary+Jesse+?+?+?+?……