ITT:

Quick, think an anime opening song title. Now that title literally become your anime power and transported to the last anime you watched. How fucked are you

>Database
>MiA
I'm fucked

"Another World" from Isekai wa Smartphone.
Not sure what my power would be. The ability to travel to gate between worlds? Or my body would become host to a parallel dimension, more likely.

>Pokemon theme
>Knight's & Magic
Well it has lots of magical creatures. If pokeballs work on them, you're god damned right I'm gonna be the very best. Like no one ever was.

>Modern Strange Cowboy
>Re:Creators
Guess I'd be some kind of cowboy character from a westaboo series. I'd side with best girl Altair since the "good guys" are shit.

>azumanga daiho
>school-live
Well shit im either insane or dead.

>It's time to D-D-D-D-D-Duel!
>Konosuba

So, my power is something like summoning monsters or what? I think i can manage that .

>JOINT
>Sakura Quest
How's this supposed to work?

Unless I summon chiyos dad.

>Butter-fly
>Haibane Renmei
I guess I have butterfly wings instead of angel wings. And I probably can actually fly

>Hacking to the Gate
Guess I'm a super hacker now

>Super Affection
>Hajimete no Gal

I guess I'm gonna drown in pussy

>Orange range
>5D's
so do i get a broken trap card or what?

scratch that, that's the band's name, Asterisk is the song name, don't know if i get a monster or an superpower

>Biggest Dreamer
>Digimon Tamers
I guess I can make everything I imagine appear, wich is kind of cool.
I don't think it's going to help me a whole lot tough. Plus, I'm too old to get a digimon to protect me, so I really need to get out of Shinjuku ASAP.

What the fuck am I supposed to do with "Colors" in Made in Abyss. With that image you knew what you were doing.

>Uninstall
>Kizumonogatari Reiketsu-hen
Me being the IT guy won't help me surviving decapitation, unless I can literally delete Bat's existence.

>Colors
>HeroAka
I guess I'm a carbon copy of that guy from the Medaka Box OVA.

>Sorairo days
>Monogatari

I don't know, I'm super confident I guess? What would powers from sorairo days even be? Spiral power is just basically believing in yourself.
I'd basically be Araragi though, I guess, super confident and dealing with all that supernatural stuff in a cocky way they always just kinda works out because spiral power.

I'd also bone all the girls

>Eternal Blaze
>Initial D
How the fuck am I supposed to use fires that cannot be put out for racing

>Modern Strange Cowboy
>F/Apo
I'd probably just summon Billy

>Groovin Magic
>Black Lagoon

Guess I gotta unite the criminal underworld with my hot jams

>Hitorigoto
>Sabagebu
Guess I'll just talk to myself while I'm being shot

>Clattanoia (overlord)
>Made in Abyss

I'd probably survive.
But where's my soul?

>Coolish Walk
>Shirobako
I have no idea how anything would be affected

What he said except I'm going into Silver Spoon so nothing changes at all I guess.

"Northern Lights" from Shaman King.
Will it kill Koro Sensei? I suspect he could escape it by running east/west. Unless it has that disorientation effect. Then I become the hero of earth with wealth beyond necessity. And probably die at the hands of class 3E.

Melt the road, obstacles to make your opponents swerve into walls/off the mountain. Be creative.

>THIS ILLUSION
>fate/apocrypha
uhhh
I'll summon the superior saber I guess.

>Quick, think an anime opening song title
Well considering the image you used of course it was Colors. I was listening to Only my Railgun earlier and could've had that as my power, but no, now my power is Colors. How does that even work?

>Terminated
>The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls
I guess I'll have my chuuni ideas help to me to become a great idol.

Oh, and in my rant I forgot to mention that the anime was Hero Academia. I could've been an OP version of Kaminari without any of the drawbacks, but now I'm some background character with a useless Quirk.

I mean what does Colors even do?

>Resonance
>MHA/Boku no Hero Academia

I think Im safe.

You could fuck about with traffic lights, make folks think rotten fruit is fresh and vice versa, but your arch-enemy is RedGreen and his sidekick GreyEyes.

>We are, One piece opening 1
>Hinako Note

what

No you just get into a lot of fights. You just lure pissed off thugs and monsters

dumb frogposter