JoJo Thread

Would you want a Dead Man's Questions OVA after the Part 5 anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EZMEk
youtube.com/watch?v=w7y19ED6Vrk
youtube.com/watch?v=l89W1mmnc2Y
pharaodopazoplus.blogspot.com.br/p/blog-page_12.html
comicvine.gamespot.com/weekly-shonen-jump-1298-no-17-1994/4000-540637/
twitter.com/medicos_et_02/status/891201423332958209
chisublop0p.tumblr.com/tagged/Genderbend
twitter.com/jojotdca_tokyo/status/891158687418417152
youtube.com/watch?v=q7uojrDfEvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES

Yes, as long as they put in effort and if it makes a buffer that makes part 6 not so QUALITY

I want to see some illegal fishing with Rohan and Tonio

I don't know what to tell you user, I have no clue.
The omnibuses probably have them but I can't find much on those.
If nothing goes right and no DU JoJoniums are announced at JoJoFes I'll just buy the damn issue next time I pick something up from Manda.
Anyway, here is the imgur!
>imgur.com/a/EZMEk
Thanks for the moral support.

I like JoJo.

Fuck you.

I do too

I'll still try when I have a chance or think I'm onto something in my search. I need something to keep me up anyway. No problem fren :)

>Only one Erina Kiss mind
>Four 4 star Shiggechi minds from the same banner
Kill me

>you will never have a sweet girl fall head over heels for you after discovering you naked in the dirt

Hi I A Japanese man work at Davind Productions. Here is next ending to JoJo's Bizzare Adventure

youtube.com/watch?v=w7y19ED6Vrk

>I can't wait for children to play with my new "toy"

It's been years...

Are you kidding me? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. YES.

So do we have any guesses on what the names will be?

I'm gonna say going underground for the tank tread thing.

hi i am japanese man at david productions too

this will be the second ed after diavolo shows

youtube.com/watch?v=l89W1mmnc2Y

please understand

I can't believe it turned out the trees were cannonically moving and stalking them the whole time

That's a nice find you have there

Alright, that's great, if you just find something that lists what the color pages were, like this pharaodopazoplus.blogspot.com.br/p/blog-page_12.html that'd be enough.
I wonder why this particular is so fucking hard to find, if it even exists.
It's nice but still not what I was looking for.

What are some good alternate names for stands?
Kiss==>Double Vision

Has part 5 finally been confirmed?

Do you happen to know what issue this is?

1. No more "lol y'know that legendary master that trained zeppeli? yeah he just came!!! and he's here to do nothing"
2. Replace Joseph's grenades with fireworks and have him just find the plane rather than "lol I hid it in the water you guys" (let's just call it "fewer asspulls")
3. Switch Joseph and Jotaro during the Alessi and Mariah shenanigans, switch Kakyoin and Jotaro during the Terence fight (let's just call it "pick better characters for fights")
4. Switch Keicho and Okuyasu
5. More fights for Narancia and Trish
6. Put Donatello in All-Star Battle I don't know what I'd change, but I'm not saying it was a perfect part
7. Refit the earlier chapters where Araki clearly didn't know how to handle a monthly release so they drag on less (I love Part 7 but come on now)
8. More time for the other Higashikata stands to shine

Yes.
>comicvine.gamespot.com/weekly-shonen-jump-1298-no-17-1994/4000-540637/
Two places that are selling this issue list JoJo right after the cover manga in the specifications.
I'll take that as a confirmation that there is a color spread and the chapter is bichrome.
And I mean look at this thing.
If you can find the spread itself, I wouldn't be able to thank you enough, but I figure that might be impossible. Unless you can find it on the omnibus edition or in an artbook, but the way it seems is that there are no scans of this particular
WJS issue.
I'd keep going this has been somewhat fun but I really have to sleep, good night pal.

Well I don't know what's super spectacular about the issue, came from '94 (Issue #1298), nothing JoJo-related that I'm looking for so far. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for pages though now that I know what it actually is.

Shit nigga we were looking at the same place at the same time. I'll keep an eye out.
Gyro blesses sweet dreams.

Fuck yes

/jojo/ is dead
part 6 and 7 are worst
part 8 is also getting shit lately

GIVE PART 5 ANIME AND END JOJO

>part 8 is also getting shit lately
How? Tank kun was the best

They won't adapt the other chapters, will they

>tfw you will never get a piping hot pair of Hermes' panties
why live

twitter.com/medicos_et_02/status/891201423332958209
A reminder that WF2017s is going to start soon.

end

KEK

How soon?

D4C/HV>BtD>C-Moon/MiH>DIO's World>Boat>ULF

What's the significance of this?

Tomorrow.

New SAS, Paints, Recolours, Prototypes, etc.

Christ, what tags should I look out for?

>Diavolo out in public

>Tags in order of importance
#wf2017s
#ワンフェス2017夏
#ワンフェス
#WF
#anime_jojo

>Other places to check
Myfigurecollection figure news
The /toy/ threads

Thanks Doc.

they're not announcing part 5. they'd be fools to do that before the Rohan OVA is out

guys how do i get my dog to stop being on my Jotaro/Dio dakimakura

Burn it. The dog, that is.

Yes, user, Medicos, the figure making company, is announcing the Part 5 anime tomorrow, be on the look out!
Medicos>David

spray pure alpha wolf piss on it. That will make your dog think it has been claimed by a bigger alpha.

but then my dakimakura will smell like piss

>New SAS
Anyone hoping for a particular character?

>implying alpha wolf piss doesn't smell amazing
But then your dog won't be on your body pillow. You got to break a few eggs to make an omlette user...

I want a Joshuu SAS so bad, i'd preorder that shit so fast.

Just how hard would Gappy lose his shit if Yasuho legitimately died?

A shit ton of vinegar

what if he killed himself to be with her in heaven

He'd rage so hard he'd split into Josefumi and Kira.

From Part 7, I really want to see HP, Tim and Lucy, but that's probably just a dream.
In this WF, I hope we get to see colored Aniki and Johnny, and the D4C proto.
Also this and many other JJL characters.

Hype has slowed down since Damo's arc is mostly what I've seen from people saying that. To be fair they aren't wrong but you can't have every single chapter just keep on building up and up forever, there have to be small payoffs along the way and times where the hype builds up again slowly. It feels like we're in another buildup stage to another major arc, like all the early stuff built up to Yotsuyu and the reveal of Rokakaka/Rock Humans, and the Jobin/Rock Human stuff building up to Damo etc. Damo's arc is a tough act to follow, but hopefully whatever Dolomite and Tank-kun have been building to is good.

Is the genderbend dio annon in the last thread here?

>Johnny Joestar
Coloured
with Tusk Act 1?

>Funny Valentine
Prototype

>D4C
Prototype

>Diego Brando
Poster
Prototype?

>Prosciutto
Coloured

>Gyro Second
Revealed

I also want a Funny Valentine SAS, desu i'm surprised we still don't have one of our president

Probably hard enough to have Soft and Wet turn into some OP stand that obliterates everything.

>I also want a Funny Valentine SAS
He's been confirmed since 2 weeks ago.

I like to think to him and Joshuu both go ape shit and destroy the world

He realized DIO-sama is perfect as a man and a female version of him could never surpass him

>with Tusk Act 1?
With Act 2.
Diego proto would be amazing, but I think we'll be getting a poster at max.
Thinking back to last WF, they did surprise us with Prosciutto, so I'm hoping there will be a surprise this time too.
If I had to pick someone from a previous part, it'd be FF, she's the big gap in the SO line. From SBR, probably HP, but I don't know how popular she is over there.

Have I already became an user people remember?

get you gay shit out of here

Because of you shit taste really. That pic just looks like another animoe character dressed up as DIO. POST BETTER

>go on Sup Forums to see if anyone is talking about the dub coming on toonami
>cn is fucking dead
Why do I even think about my childhood anymore?
Nah, it was just last thread so it is hard to forget. In a day no-one will remember

honestly why do people even genderbent jojos when they all look like shit that people who like dragon maid would jerk off to

holy fuck Sup Forums is suffering, sucks for them

Especially when we have some waifus like Hot Pants to start some cream in our pants

The Prosciutto I'm interested in.if down the line they put out a Pesci then I'll be down. Still is a surprise. I wonder if they'll do anymore of the Execution Squad.
Considering we had the Giornos too, I really wish maybe they'd move on from P5.
Still odd that SBR took all this time.

Diego will be interesting to see how they handle it.

I like good genderswap like pic related
But most of the time they just give huge boobs and ass give them a short skirt (despite them being a "delinquent") and everyone praise it as if its the second coming of Jesus

just draw them normally you degenerates

I agree with you, but what the fuck is "better" according to you? What would be a good genderbend?

chisublop0p.tumblr.com/tagged/Genderbend

I think the most likely OVA after part 5 is purple haze feedback.

>foo fighters trying to eat a burger
hah

jojo in da hood

>PHF
Nah. It'd be Golden Ring since Araki commissioned that himself.

Some of them are a little miss but they are bad at all. Like the effort into some of them, Johnny, Jotaro and the Part 6 Crew all pretty neato.
I can't find it for the life of me but there was a genderbend Okuyasu cosplay (Not the western pair) and little details like the chain with the long skirt are always pretty cool.

twitter.com/jojotdca_tokyo/status/891158687418417152

>Golden Ring
That takes place within the story of part 5 tho.

I've seen this a thousand times but it's time I ask some fucking questions about this shit.

>Why is Kak and Avdol alive?
>Why is every guy who isn't Jotaro and Joseph full trans?
>Why is Avdol taking a good gander at Kakyoin's post-op goods?
>Why is Polnareff the chef? Do they pity pick him because he's the most handicapped?
>Where did all these cooking materials come from?
>Why is one patty raw but everything else is cooked?
>Why is Okuyasu the only one allowed to have plates?
>Why is Okuyasu only given the patty like he's not even going to use a bun or anything. Even Kakyoin is laughing and pointing at his stupid ass.
>Why is F.F. eating two burgers?
>Why is F.F. wearing socks with sandals?
>Why does half the tumblr artists shape the front of Josuke's pompadour into a heart? It's not even meant to be remotely like that, so why make it in such a shape?
>I know it's like father like son but why does Jotaro and Jolyne have the same exact face minus lipstick?

Don't get me started on them being black.

thanks for saving us from this hell Joshuu

youtube.com/watch?v=q7uojrDfEvw
The hero we need