Leave anime adaptations to me

Leave anime adaptations to me.

Leave your crossboarder memes out of Sup Forums or at least keep them confined in the DBS threads.

go home, netflix, you're drunk and embarrassing yourself.

Fuck off back to your shithole nigger lovers board.

>Leave backgrounds to me

>Leave the Megadeus to me.

Did anyone actually believe that this movie is gonna be any good? How naive can you be

better than original

Why does L sit like that?

Is the door open while it's raining?

dude epic mid-2000 emo sitting pose lmao

It's an uncommon thinking position, like contemplating and stuff. Usually done by people under a lot of stress, or really confused with some study material.

his butt hurts

It's Sup Forums OC retard.
From dragonball

What a shitty squat. They should've hired a slav.

Its all going to shit

Thinking statue maybe

>Was put in a psyche ward when I was younger
>Movie night for me and all the other crazies
>Movie picked by the doctors
>They play Dragon ball: Evolution

I was in a psyche ward when I was 9-10 as well, still haunts me thinking about all the crazies in there.

Nah I was in when I was a young adult. Was almost 18.

How'd you manage to get nabbed when you were 9?

Slav.

I hate most everything about this adaptation that I know, but I have to admit that OP's image is a pretty nice shot.

from what?

About the only thing I'm remotely optimistic about is the casting of Willem Dafoe as Ryuk.

I want to watch this show ironically but I don't have netflix.

>not resting on his heels

The actor doesn't has shortened shin muscles, he's probably in some pain and can't sustain that position for very long without holding on to a support like he's doing in that image. They should have thought about that when casting, L spends a ton of time in that squatting position.

>Light you aren't killing enough niggers and kikes, just write down more names with "berg" at the end
Jesus, what was Raimi thinking?

The way his hoodie is draped across the back of the chair looks really dumb.

>can't even bend his knees enough to actually be squatting in the chair
>has to hold up himself with the arms of the chair
>promotional shot has his shitty hoodie dangling over the back of the chair
>he's wearing shoes too

God seeing the way he sits in real life is so fucking cringy
They should have just cut it, or at least have him sit on his ass with his heels on the seat or maybe one up. You all remember that kid who sat like this in public.

Parents wanted me to get a diagnosis after 1 month the doctors didn't find anything. Was weird being in there with schizophrenic adults and what-not.

This is why we keep you around Sup Forums.

The only reason we keep it around is because we think deleting it would explode into our faces.

What? They would just find another outlet to waste their time on.
Nah, the reason why Sup Forums exists is because politics are a popular topic and can now be easily discussed thanks to the spread of the internet and the social media. That guarantees traffic on this site, which keeps the site alive.

That is probably Hiroshimoots reason, but only his.

Sup Forums was deleted once before. It had to be reinstated as a containment board for all the filth that spilled out. That continues to spill out anyway, but at least we can report and ignore Sup Forums filth and tell them to stay on their containment board. If only the fucking mods did their job at containing their spillage as they did for the other containment board for horsefuckers.

You mean /n/ or whatever it was? It was dead for quite a while.

It was /news/

Decent answer here.
That's how the author actually sit when he is making ideas and thought it would be cool to put in a character.

It's this. Just 'creative' bullshit.

We influence almost every board. Because, we are always right.

Sup Forums are shitposting terrorists. They spread terror by consistently posting their retarded bullshit of which everyone knows it's bullshit.

What has Spiderman have to do with Sup Forums other than Raimi directing it?

It's a Sup Forums meme you retards. I don't even browse the board and know that.