People like this faggot ruin the right on the internet by making the discourse about e-celeb drama instead of politics

People like this faggot ruin the right on the internet by making the discourse about e-celeb drama instead of politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA
youtu.be/dQU2HcZk8UI
hooktube.com/watch?v=dQU2HcZk8UI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is a Jew who worked for buzzfeed.

Never watched a stream with him in it and felt he added a positive contribution or was needed. A leech who can arrange things.

I fingered a girls ass once and then i put my fingers in her mouth and she tasted her ass. Later on she put her fingers in my ass and then tried to put them in my mouth but i refused. She was a little disappointed

Why didnt i want to taste my own ass guys?

buzzfeed = jewfeed . jewfeed sounds like pig slop. pig slop has animal dicks in it because nobody will eat them and they arent allowed to put them in hot dogs any more

Just don't watch him. He's not for your benefit. Recognize that you, people who think like you, and people who visit Sup Forums, are a very small segment of the population. You may vigorously dig for the truth and use objective analytical analysis to reach your own unique view of the world, but don't romanticize how the rest of the population goes about forming their beliefs. Much of the rest of the population is far more influenced by emotion, by which group of people they "like", by which group of people seems more fun, and so on.

e-celeb drama is interesting to some people, just as regular celebrity drama is interesting to some people. We realize this, and it's why we get upset when regular celebrities shill for the Left—because we recognize some people actually take on the views of the celebrities they "like." It's for the same reason that e-celeb youtubers, as annoying as you may find them sometimes, are actually incredibly important. Just don't watch them if you don't like them - I don't watch them much myself.

Again, it's critical to recognize that the vast majority of the population is incapable of analyzing information and forming beliefs in the rational and unique way that you do. So the question becomes: do you want to strictly maintain serious, topical discussion in all corners of right-wing debate online, or do you want to win?

This guy is just another retard wanting his slice of the alt right money pie.

I agree I can't stand the infighting and division.... we need to come together but it just a (((coincidence))) that these guys create drama

youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA

Wonderful post, my friend. I completely agree with your sentiment, however I do feel like we are losing focus in the culture war which is still ongoing because of these things. I feel like we're seeing more and more infighting, which isn't beneficial to our cause.

He's a stupid manchild. First thing the douche says " he's late because he's on brown time" or some shit.

Everytime he streams, several hundred new people are watching, shocked yet compelled over what they are hearing. Maybe 40% of those are redpilled within 6 months. This is how the movement grows.

I watched parts of the Jared Taylor vs Tariq Nasheed debate and Baked Alaska seems retarded. Who calls themself "baked" anyway, only a moron.

I'm curious what infighting you're talking about. I haven't been following what baked has been doing recently so maybe I'm just not up on the current drama.

Baked Alaska is a desert

*dessert

t. mohammed from germanistan who cant stand logical arguments and debates because the right always wins

Eceleb drama/infighting is pointless and embarrassing
It’s turned me away from white nationalism

i thought he lost an eye?

He needs to shut the fuck up when he's hosting a stream. People only think Sargon lost vs Anglin because this Jew kept giggling like a faggot. Neither side won

basically

t. creatura obesa who can't differentiate between actual debates and e-celeb gossip and shitflinging

SLIDE AND SAGE
SLIDE AND SAGE
SLIDE AND SAGE
SLIDE AND SAGE

>AYYY ITS YA BOY BAKED ALASKA
>PLS BUY MY SHITTY MERCHANDISE

And you're helping by pointing out another eceleb I have to add to my filters list.

I hope the rats nest beard trend ends soon.

>arranges Jim vs Loomer
>arranges Anglin vs Sargoy
>arranges Tariq Nasheed vs Jared Taylor
>still gets shit on

man this guy gets cucked hard. I will love him forever for actually arranging the nasheed vs taylor debate, that was gold.

Faggots like Baked " permanently but in a temporary way blinded in the line of duty" Alaska do it so they can look like operators, kek.

Why is there so many petty, whiny fucking people who'll attack just about every single person among the alt right/dissident right/identitarians/etc..? I've seen just about everyone labeled a Jew at some point. Quit acting like a fucking child.

Why are you so assblasted over what Baked Alaska is doing? Some of these debates are healthy and good for "the movement" and alt-right ideas in general.

I swear some of you are just envious as fuck over the fact they make some cash off of this, and/or you dislike the fact that these types of things are no longer obscure enough for you.

Fuck off.

>"why are people attacking retards that hurt our cause???"
>"stop calling people jews"
>"you're envious"
>memeflag
>reddit spacing

Imagine being this goddamn petty. Holy shit. Thanks for proving my point.

he looks too clean and if the shit hits the fan he would most likely be the first to run and hide.

debates are fucking nothing. i'm on the street getting shit done. fuck this normie.

Drama gets views. There are depths to the dissident right that people like Alaska help expose people to.

And nothing you're doing is changing anything as a whole. You need to change minds with ideas and to do that you need an audience.

Knew there was something off about him.

I was following him a few months before Charlottesville as he started running his mouth about the JQ and all sorts of stuff on his livestreams. His discord logo around that time was literally a pseudo swastika and he came across like he really was sincere about his beliefs, he was pretty redpilled even if he is a fucking goofball. For a while we could have called him our guy. Then Charlottesville happened and he totally fucking cucked, started counter-signaling against the far-right in an effort to erase his new reputation. It's like he got MKUltra'd, his tone just totally changed and he started disassociating himself from far-right ideas and started to try and make a new Christian family friendly image for himself. Now warski's streams have got absolutely huge by appealing to the alt/far-right and baked has come crawling back to us to try and make some quick money using warski's idea. I don't think he's actually a leftist or controlled opposition or anything like that, he's just become a cynical coward.

this guy just want to make a quick buck its clear he was getting out of juice before this 'idea' he had aka copying warski. He's as dumb as a sack of bricks too, never donate him a single cent

Baked seems like a complete idiot and can't host for shit. Andy and Tonka let people have their bloodsports without jumping in too much, but Baked can't keep his retard cakehole shut

>Why didnt i want to taste my own ass guys?
You were affraid it might taste just like a pussy and you'd end up a fag.

Right fag?

this I guess.

God I hate all e-celeb... except ryan faulk. They will get the rope too

He's in here to make money. Don't trust him.

Andy Warski is so much worse. He is a fucking lightweight so completely out of his depth it's staggering, any input he offers up is excruciating to sit through. He's a low-rent Dave Rubin, an opportunistic "moderate" with no real ideals and no way of keeping up with the dialogues he's cultivating. He is fucking Opie from Opie and Anthony-tier, a glorified "ship steerer" with no wit, passion or charisma.

Sup Forums are fucking retarded when it comes to Warski. He is useless. JF and multiple others could host these discussions on their channels and it would be no loss at all in the absense of Warski. He is getting fucking money for fucking nothing and he is good for fucking nothing.

yeah but at least warski know he is a dumbfuck unlike baked alaska. He's very useful to us, brings ton of new people to our ideas

Oh I agree we shouldn't trust him, that's basically the gist of the point I was getting at. Whether he really thinks we're right or not doesn't even matter because he's a coward who would change sides to save his own skin if he needed to. I'm just giving some background on the guy, what broke him and sent him on his descent into cuckery and cynical cash grabs targeted at us.

I watched the debate, I thought it was alright.
However, I WILL NEVER, EVER, watch a video of "Baked Alaska"' again.
>watching the final words of the black guy
>some other voice comes on the mic
>big loud voice blares
>yeah, FUCKED THAT ASIAN CHICK.
My entire family was home. I was so pissed off and red in the face it wasn't funny.
Whoever that guy was, is a mother fucking punk. I honestly hope he gets cancer. Baked alaska, has a shit show, by not just allowing this nonsense but laughing at it.
I turned it off after that.
I hate degeneracy. It wouldn't even matter if it was a white chick. Bragging about fucking anything is nigger tier degeneracy.

Loudly listing to videos while others are around is also degenerate. Get some headphones.

The video wasn't that loud.
However, that voice was loud. I'm not even sure anyone heard it still but it made me upset. I wouldn't have been a happy camper even if I had headphones on.

And? He's still an opportunistic fucking hack who contributes nothing to his own platform. Same could be said of Alaska and others. If we're going to disregard the efficacy of normie conduits like Alaska because he's a "cuck" or whatever, then Warski should be held to the same standard.

>JF and multiple others could host these discussions
In case you haven't noticed, JF pretty much runs the show now. JF was talking about Andy like Andy is his subordinate on his stream last night. Andy seems to be going along with it, so it's all good.

He straight up stole Warskis idea (who also stole it) but does a worse job. He’s completely biased and desperate for sheckles.

Literally who?

>beard and camo
>has probably never even swung an axe
I fucking hate these bearded faggots

user is certainly not wrong.

So why is Warski getting paid at all?

Fuck off. Baked sucks, but Warski is fucking braindead and guilty of everything Baked is.

>They do bring new people and expose them to the JQ which is what we need. Lots more normies exposed to and noticing the JQ. Thats the key.
>Shut the fuck up and go with it you fucking shortsighted moron.

We NEED normies, lots of them. They are the key. Your stupid fucking boomer looking national vanguard horseshit ONLY WORKS AFTER TRUE HELL BEGINS or in prison or some shit.
Fuck you, Im so sick of stupid people. Normies are the fucking key

you assholes act like highschoolers where 'some jock is trying to hang out with your cool kid group' or some fucking shit.

Fuck you.
And as far as jews on the right go the problem is way bigger than just that alaska guy. enoch et al?

>He's still an opportunistic fucking hack who contributes nothing to his own platform.
It's true but what he does is very useful. he makes a buck and give us a large platform in exchange. ive seen worse trades.
He's less opportunistic too he had shit going for him before doing that while baked was on his way out. You could clearly tell by what he said a couple weeks ago that he wants money and is doing it for the money.
Like said, a leech who can arrange things.

I dont think alaska is even close to be as normie friendly as warski. Warski's platform has people of all sort of political views, baked audience is probably 95% far right and has a much smaller platform. warski personality is also much more likable to a normie and in general.

This. War ski knows he’s retarded and doesn’t pretend he’s not. Excellent bait.

But Warski is too dumb to form political views and HE KNOWS IT. Baked thinks he’s onto something.

Watch the Loomer thing with Warski and Baked.
Warski is a fucking faggot

this whole 'right' thing that is going on is 75% led by faggots and jews
NOT a good sign.

Don't you get it? People are not right wing, they were forced to be anti-left.

Just like Hitler. He was forced into his position, he was not right wing.

Warski does think he's onto something though. Like I said previously, he's a low-rent Dave Rubin who's "starting a conversation", his usefulness will run its course.

Warski's left-leaning/moderate audience isn't sticking around. He isn't as normie-friendly as you think either, nobody normal sticks around for four hour debates. Pithy ten minute clips about SJWs sure, but when it comes to influence it's Sup Forums users who frequent his content doing the legwork in my opinion. Same as it ever was.

This faggot is just trying to be Keemstar, right? I don't keep up with e-celebs but they look and sound the same

Warski provides the platform under the pretense of moderating debates, this way the people involved in the debates can say things that they might not normally say on their own channel for fear of getting their videos demonetized or flagged while Warski can also simply say "I'm just hosting debates the views aired on the show do not necessarily represent my views" so everyone except Warski can say pretty much whatever they like in the debates, even to the point of viciously yelling at and insulting each other. That is why they have become so successful. The reasons why people go to Warski's platform are similar to the reasons why people come here. There are practically no limits or consequences for saying whatever the fuck you like. Warski is basically the fall guy in this situation.

>muh degeneracy

>People like this faggot ruin the right on the internet by making the discourse about e-celeb drama instead of politics.

distraction tactic... they are trying to play the "Cult of personality" instead of actually having debate.

You can't herd sheep without a shepherd, after all...

So they are trying to make us all follow their shepherds...

Little do they know, we are not sheep... we are attack helicopters.

The same people who are raised up are also mercilessly attacked when they fail and torn down by their own supporters, the last thing i would want is to have any kind of fame

I don't think anyone moderately intelligent takes this retard seriously, however he's useful in the same way people like PJW are useful - he speaks to normies and helps shift the Overton window.

He has a natural talent for people. He is not booksmart but but people-smart. Look at what he has done within a short period of time. He has a meak subscriber count but his last few streams have more views then the andywarski one. Give him credit for that.

There is a reason he got attacked like he was at Charlottesville. They know he is a talented guy. He has the strength to come back after all he went through.

He is new to debate and is willing to learn. He said so in the aftershow.

how many followers did he have when his twitter got removed?

If you did bake Alaska it would become a desert lol

Rubin the poof ? Lol

I’m not even a fan of Warski but how could you compare him to someone who takes loads up the arse and in my orafice.

Lurk more, you fucking newfag.

wait what?

Liberalists confirm the Alt-Right cannot debate.
youtu.be/dQU2HcZk8UI
hooktube.com/watch?v=dQU2HcZk8UI

Ideas need to be debated and it's good to have an audience to hear those ideas.

I agree. Based on websites like Youtube, I doubt their algorithm is sending normal fags to videos discussing right wing ideas. People from the right kind of have to inject themselves into the debates.

>Ideas need to be debated and it's good to have an audience to hear those ideas.
true.
But Ideas also have to evolve. This is why any kind of debate is helpful and important.

Why are all these fags so ass blasted over the e celebs ?

There are so many trash threads evry day and noone complains. The e celeb shit is good. It exposes twins like sargon over time.

The truth always comes out.

I think it's because sometime the e-celeb videos aren't STRICTLY politics so they think it shouldn't be allowed here. I think the debates are good though.

Who is this soyboy vlogger larping as a redneck?

That's my point as well. People have to learn and understand each other.