Is tsundere, if done right, the best archetype?

Is tsundere, if done right, the best archetype?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!QEZHRZyZ!O570lUTb4QVNCSCL5MaUFw
a.doko.moe/utygrg.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure is.

Ojou is the best Archetype.

I am Ruplong, the Avenger of Samples.

I want to make that angel fall!

That's a hero, not an angel.

She's a half angel, actually.

It is. Emi is a fine example.

Hmm, yeah. That has always been the case.

Real talk. Is Sup Forums considered tsundere done right or is Sup Forums's tsun too extreme as a hate machine even to things they enjoy in secret?

Any archetype if done right is the best, because it appeals to the group that loves said archetype. The problem with popular archetypes like tsundere is that they're overdone and too often done poorly and tainting their archetype by association with the shittiness.

I don't think I've seen dere from Sup Forums before beyond ironic memes. Then again, I probably don't know what dere even look like coming from Sup Forums.

Sup Forums can be plenty dere, but we save it up for those special moments where you don't see it coming.

In my opinion, yes. They have incredible charm that pulls you in from the cute love-hate sassy chemistry that other archetypes don't have on top of romantic development or straight-up bromance...or even both.

Yes, if done right no other archetype can match the chemistry and development a tsundere can bring to a pairing.

yes

Was Akiha even tsun to Shiki?
She was Tsun to everyone but Shiki and the maids iirc

If you've read and seen Boys Over Flowers then you'd know the answer. It's a yes, btw.

Emi thread? Emi thread.

classic

Yes, she treats him excessively harsh because she wants to distance her feelings for him. As her route progresses she becomes a lot more relaxed and less strict around him. A good example is the dinner table. Since Shiki's first day, any bit of noise he made with his cutlery at the table would cause Akiha to glare at him. Further on in the route Shiki mentions that she no longer becomes upset at him making noise at the table. Although she is tsundere, her reason for being tsun is far more complex and interesting compared to other girls (even though Tsukihime writing is absolute trash). I really believe she is the pinnacle of tsun.

Post her angry/serious face, it's the cutest.

You cannot do a genki archetype wrong, it's impossible. That's why it's the best.

Genki is fucking boring and they are usually airheads. Pic related is the only one I like.

My tsundere wife and the mother of my baby daughter can't be this cute.

The only time a tsundere would ever be done right is if the girl was originally an antagonist, which never fucking happens.

Oh you mean like in OP`s pic?

Only if you're a cuck

Far from true. Example, Tenma Tsukamoto was annoying.

Not agreeing with Genki being always good, but Tenma is like a rare case because she never liked Harima.

Why would that matter? Bad guys are almost never the main leads in a story.

That means they're doing it right.

Correct.

I don't think it's rare. The more annoying ones tend to be overly hyper, so random, and so forth. Usually there is more mediocrity or bad than good in virtually everything that can be measured in quality.

I lost my emi folder, help me get them back fellow emibros.

/c/ is dead, /wsr/ wouldn't even bother.

I'm feeling quite lazy tonight. Sorry, mate. Have this though.

Then use pixiv and the boorus instead. Sup Forums is not really for image dumps, and especially not requested ones.

no worries
okay

tsundere chestlets are the best

Tsunderes are for anal sex.

Tsunderes are for tender love making

Tsunderes are best when they go full submissive when dere.

My black compatriot.

Should I reread the novels, or should I start where anime ended? And what novels were adapted?

Novels > manga > anime. Read it from the start.

Tsunderes are a pain. If a girl called me baka, I would call her a bitch and ignore her after that.
How is that for a love story huh?

Is it really worth it rereading story I already know?

No need to, only differences I remember between ln and anime are emi being much more likeable, emerada telling her that her mother was living with her for some time and olba not being involved with sariel events. Read them anyway.

The anime followed the novels to an extent, but it's not as faithful enough to be a good adaptation. Plus you miss out on descriptive narrative and character thoughts that lets you in the character's mind, emotions, and all that jazz. Try the manga if you want to go over it faster. It's more faithful than the anime and more than twice the moe/dere that the anime altered/removed..

Last time I've seen this image, Sup Forums was still run by Moot.

But the anime has dat emi voice

>Moot
Who?

It's spelled moot, you goon.

You have a lot of catching up to do. The translated ones are up to vol 14 right now. Emi's already showing her dere side.

You're missing out on a lot since a lot has happened after the anime and the manga is isn't even halfway through the current translated novels. Don't you want to see Maou rescuing Emi, riding his moped through Ente Isla? Shit's great read.

No.
Because even Tsundere done right is still not a romance
It's puppy love.
I want actual dates and interactions, not 'Will they, won't they?' and Tsuns don't do that because going on a date is acceptance which goes against their convention.

That is one merit anime has over a LN medium. The other is OST and setting design. It's quite natural for fans to use the voice of the anime seiyuus after an anime adaptation has been made when reading the source material in their head.

The Recent one is Diana from LWA.
Singlehandledly saving TV LWA from flopping to the bottom.

Any way to pirate the LNs?

madokami.

Emi is so fucking good because she really dislikes him at first and SLOWLY falls for him.

That aside she is cute, brave, pure, kind, honourable, smart, level-headed and has have a hard life.

took me 5 minutes in google.
mega.nz/#F!QEZHRZyZ!O570lUTb4QVNCSCL5MaUFw

>user #1 asks for sauce
>user #2 provides hint
>think maybe I'll look for it myself when I'm not feeling too lazy to breathe
>user #3 provides the sauce directly
>get everything without asking to be spoonfed

No. Emi isn't even the best girl in her own show let alone an example of best archetype.

Why is the back and forth Nature of tsunderes so appealing to Sup Forums ?

False. Emi is best girl and OTP material by far.

>Emi isn't even the best girl
We all love alas=ramus, but come on user..

Don't forget the best girl

Without a doubt.

Great user delivers.

Yes, but she needs to have something that backs up the way she is, and that as the progresses the said character needs to change her interactions with her destined love interest.

Emi has all that.

a nigga I know posted this an said hes gonna kill me
Is he tsun or should I be concerned

A tsundere done right is okay, but nowhere near actually feminine non-abrasive archetypes like hajidere, genki and ara ara. Most of the time, though, they're cancer that actively ruin their series.

No. Tsundere is inherently a detrimental character trait, even if ultimately they're a well done character. Unless being tsundere serves some greater narrative purpose, such as the psychological exposes in Evangelion, any tsundere character would be better off not being tsundere. But even then, while Asuka might be a good character, she's still a dislikable bitch that earns some moderate sympathy.

Posting best family.

Any chance of getting 11-14 dumped too?

No

Anybody have the volume 14 ebook? I can't find it on madokami.

Here you go, a.doko.moe/utygrg.pdf
Anyone have any idea whats going on with madokami? Its seems deserted like never before.

Yes

my husband's daughter

that left wing dominance in the House of Tsunderepresentatives

Who is she tsundere for? There's no romance in LWA.

No, because any tsundere that you label as tsundere is bad by default, there is no something as "good tsundere" because if you actually thought she was "good" you wouldn't call her a tsundere, because that wouldn't be the reason why you like her.

Did you even bother to read or just needed a bump? And how is Sena a tsundere in any way.

You can have tsundere without romance

Regardless of the girls, whoever did this had a pretty shit taste.

Yeah but it's the easiest character archetype to fuck up.
Mostly because if you make the tsun part the only appealing character trait then you're either forced to keep them tsun forever defeating the point, or you shift them away from the plot once they go dere.

>blond
>rich
>flat chested and insecure about it

I take it back.
Not reading shitty scans.

>Autistic ESL-kun is here
Oh boy.

It is by far the best, that's why it is the most popular.

Pure tsundere girls are a miracle that only exists in the 3d world.