/WPG/ - White Panther General

ITT we chart a prosperous future for thewhite race.

Mutts, coons, chimps and gooks are not welcome.

Post pic of eyes as proof or your posts will be ignored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not white but I'll bump for you guys.

I'm not white but I'll bump mate. Good luck

>have german dad
>spanish/portuguese/mutt mom
>look like a mutt
Fuck this shit.

Make me leave, fuccboi.

>ITT we chart a prosperous future for thewhite race.
>first 2 post are toilet are bowl eye and a naked null male with his pupils dilated to "i'm scared" mode
Kek and this is the best of the master race has to offer on Sup Forums, nice. I also can't find a reason to have a soc thread on Sup Forums except maybe as some sort of underlining craving for social interaction as a result of social isolation, and posting a face thread in an attempt to break such a stagnation.

Also i find it kinda funny / sad that all the faces are soft and there isn't a hint of a scar or wrinkle someone with life experience would have.

Yeahhhh...I think I'll not be posting eye pics on a Malaysian FrogFeels chatweb board in the age of retinal scans, but thanks for trying anyway.

posting again to piss of the stupid shitalians aka arabs from the last thread

Dead soulless eyes

I have blue eyes too.. I don't think it's a good filtering strategy

I’m 25 you faggot I’m not 70. And I work in an office I’m not a fucking boxer.

itt we glow in the dark.
sage goes in the options and for god's sake don't put photos of yourself on Sup Forums newfags.
also MODDDS!

Fuck you you Gook bitch go buy some used toddler underwear from a vending machine

your eyes are black and lifeless you have no soul

My dad's Iberian and my mom's mestizo, my sister looks white and I look like feces brown.

Data gathering threads!!!
Hello fellow Nazis !

Come on goy you better prove your heritage to me you don't want to be called 56% do you?

Of course he doesn’t he’s a yellow nip mongrel

dead soulless cracker

the future of the wh*te race is spreading its asshole for the black dick and transgenderism. yall some pathetic ass fucks.

Yeahhh because 90 percent of he population doesn’t have a picture of their face somewhere on social media already. You’re a dumbass

white lion or white tiger > white panther

nice thread schlomo

You can't try this hard or people won't reply
I'll give you this (you) but you can do better

Being 25 or even 21 years don't give you an excuse for having a soft face. Like, you can be a cool guy and i'll admit i could be wrong, but mostly people with soft faces are the ones that give off a sort of agreeable, vulnerable vibe and its these people that are the ones who can't handle a stressful situation and get stepped on and are usually at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

This is what the majority of race traitors look like and you have my full blessing to keep them

No I can't. Trust me.

What's great is that that's real. It's just some average blonde bitch getting fucked, not sure by a black dick or a white dick, not that it matters.

Either the guy is a creeper/friend-zoned and he sent that to ward him off, or it's legit her boyfriend and that was sent to him.

If it's her bf, I feel kind of bad, but you shouldn't date women like that. I mean look at her.

Yeahhh because pictures on yourself on anonymous website is a thing.
Oy vey gib info, Goyim, Its just like facebook but for Nazis !

of*

>you shouldn't date women like that. I mean look at her.

Whats wrong with her? She's having sex thats what it looks like. At least shes not getting triple teamed at a frat party.

Okay granted I don’t look like Dolph Lundgren but I still don’t think my face has the soft features of some soy boy bitch

Yeah tons of info from my eye. Something you could find by typing in my name on google and getting from my LinkedIn profile picture. You’re a retard please get an extension cord and hang yourself and do your parents a favor.

I thought getting tag teamed was what women wanted nowadays, alongside cheating?

Nice try CIA

You looks pretty upset there, mr Shillberg.

>implying you're white
>dark hair
kill yourself nigger shill
>t. halfblood

you can see she's a slut from miles away
>blonde
>white
>probably non Christian
>very probably extremely liberal leftist
what would you expect from someone who thinks like a child to act like?

>white panther
>not White Lion
you had one fucking job op....

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E

Nooo you’re just a dumbass. Flying a flag for a political movement orchestrated by Jews for the advancement of their interests while calling me Mr. Shillberg. You are a confirmed retarded and need to go to the nearest gun store to buy a pistol and put it in your mouth.

Retard

Oh vey You wouldve known everything about ze Jews!
No no, Im a fellow Nazi like you! Hail Hitler ! Secure future for Isreal !
You got 1 fucking picture, congrats Shillberg!

did you guys get rid of your metadata, or are you new? nobody should post their eyes people can get your info in this way, unless you want to post it on imgur frst then redownload

coud be leftist psyop thread

An illustration of my eye for privacy reasons

lmao the eternal leaf
10/10 user

Moot made it so the metadata isn't in the pictures anymore after we doxxed the Burger King foot lettuce guy.

im a mutt so idc but you look like a ghoulie please take a nap you need a good nights rest!