boards.fireden.net/a/thread/157098454/#157120849
twitter.com/the_sad_gay/status/887289214714298368
freetexthost.com/yult6ee1uz
youtu.be/icp41MRqBNc?t=2m41s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fagggotskater
>still haven't been shot to death by putin's death squad
it takes me out of my immersion tbbqhfam

> Nope, never seen this show. Didn't expect it to be full of actual fags though.

Actual Fags on Ice

Does he regularly wash his intimate parts?

Piglet seems okay with them regardless.

やべえ!

if he still manages to smell like flowers it only reaffirms the fact that he's an alien

When nips will mark buttholes but not navels

*or nipples

Do you think he manscapes?

Didn't this shit end like half a year ago? Why do fags still make threads for it?

Don't.

Viktor is not filthy. It's just Fairy who can't into idioms

Perfect.

There are still events, merch releases, and interviews going on

He doesn't seem to be the type who has a hairy body

There will be a movie next year, and currently an exclusive museum in Tokyo with original artworks and audio guides with the characters talking.
Also staff book soon.

Pigtler's final form

>Also staff book soon
Do you remember when exactly?

you'd think the mention of "confirmed" would convey the idea that shit hasn't exactly ended

Bald with slight facial hair is an underrated blessing.

August 31, 2017

I've been converted. Sauce cookiecreation?

in this case it's not confirmed at all but people will run wild with their headcanons like they did with the womanizer minami thing

It'll be sold at natsu comi (11-13 Aug) and shipped in late August if preordered here. movic.jp/shop/g/g03565-00602-00001/

Have another one user.

sauce is hachidraws on tumblr

Who will stop this genocide?

I still want to see Otabek doing shaving product commercials.

OP isn't serious, user

just fuck off nigger

What is the staff book composed of?

As far as I can tell, there is no exact info yet. The title alone can suggest tribute art and commentary from the YoI production staff at MAPPA.

Original collection of key animation choosen by the staff, staff comments/notes.

>you will never have your lifeforce sucked out of your dick by a cute succubus piggy

Well shit. Pls still surprise me staff book

YoI staff seemed like very chill guys. On this occasion, I'd like to thank the user who translated their interview for us, it was an interesting read.

I hope it's discarded production artworks, but will the publishers allow potential homo this time?

That was one of the comfiest /yoi/ thread ever. I also want to thank that user. Arigatou, spasibo.

I haven't watched the show and I'm deciding whether to do it or not.

Somebody please tell me: is there actual gay relationships and gay sex in this, or is it 100% just baiting?

The staff book is going to be published by avex, right? I think they'll be more open to it than Pash.

Actual gay relationship but don't worry there's no sex, they're saving themselves for marriage.

There is no sex but it's 100% gay, no bait.

they're clearly buddies in you take your homo goggles off you biased fuck

>our schedule was so awful I can't believe we even finished it
>it must be because we're so amazing
>kek
>kek
That's still my favorite interview as a whole.

Thanks anons. I might watch it now. Absolutely refuse to watch "gay" series that don't actually have gayness in them and exist only for fujoshipping.

>saving themselves for marriage
How filthy and lewd.

Agreed user, I thought it was gonna be gaybait with that first trailer, but after hearing about it I got right in and fell in love with it.
>pic related, the frame that convinced me to watch the show.

It's gay but some of the higher ups are afraid of the homo, the director had to fight for a kiss scene that some retards still insist is a hug.

The series owes its success overwhelmingly to the gay couple so I hope they'll all have come around by the movie.

Oh, so is that pic why he's called Bald? It's pretty good desu

>Yuuri and Victor never even bathed together
Missed opportunity

How cute.

I've been searching for ages for a legit gay series that actually has a plot and that isn't entirely centered around gay sex and characters who have personalities beyond just loving cock.

That's a good policy to have. YOI has spoiled us with actual homo, I can't even watch bait series any more.

And I was just messing with you about the waiting for marriage, those two are definitely fucking like rabbits behind the scenes.

Who was in charge of the recent artbook with the rings cut out?

I wonder if the backlash from that was too late to affect this book.

Lolwut, they bathe together on screen all the time at the onsen.

Close enough.

This is just meme magic gone wrong. Someone post the buttcrack screencap.

Go and watch it now, don't let us spoil stuff too much

They did though

And suggest he doesn't wash his lifesaving butt? Never.

Drunk staff interviews should a thing.
If my memory serves me right, it was in this magazine, right? Maybe I should buy it.

>a male character with an actual thicc ass
Good shit

>you'll never have a victor in your life
>you'll never be friends with these boys

Feels so bad man

Good, this is a sports animu first, not a romance one, even thought the routines are clearly rushed sometimes. A couple of things are better unspoiled though so if you wanna watch, watch now.

Thanks famiglia.
I barely have time though so I'll probably watch at the rate of 1 episode per week and end up seeing spoilers anyway

>1 episode a week
Lol okay good luck.

@_NoVaNoah

Forgot picture.
I still love this cover by the way, I like how Bald looks happily at Fat.

>bald will never be real

fuck why even LIVE

Yes, it's this one.

Do report back, but don't check these threads until you're done. Have fun user!

His brown coat is so much better than his black one. The only thing stopping me from buying Koto's Victor scale is that he's not wearing the brown coat.

Oh what an ass indeed.

>thick ass
>best ass

I finally gave in and ordered it, b4 the inevitable out of print

Leave Bald to Piggy you disgusting self-insert fags. Also why would you want them to be 3DPD?

Thanks user.

Does anyone have a link to the thread, or at least remember a keyword so I can search it up? I'd love to read it again.

Cause real life sucks and I want it to be better and gayer

Slutty perfection.

Ain't no way this guy didn't get mean bbc back in detroit. Those who think he's still pure are delusional as fuck.

I'm surprised that it's still in stock actually. Didn't it have posters or something?

Movic was the publisher, same as upcoming staff book

Here you go, user:
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/157098454/#157120849

I searched "minami" and "body", by the way. I can't forget the reason for the derpy animation.

RIP then.

Did you write this thread?

twitter.com/the_sad_gay/status/887289214714298368

I had it saved on my pc, I uploaded it here

freetexthost.com/yult6ee1uz

I have cancer now

Thank you kind anons! Best magazine with best interview and cover.

>mfw the highlights on his wet skin look like semen leaking out of his butthole

>JJ
>livesaving butt
Fairy just confused Victor with JJ and hair with butt.

/yoi/ is exaggerates the censorship, Movic creates the best fujoshit merch.
They did the jewelry/music box that plays Stammi Vicino when you open it. It's hard to believe they'd censor homo.

Just a mook I think. Content spoilers here: youtu.be/icp41MRqBNc?t=2m41s

that's all part of sayo's plan

I wonder what the butt smells like if you just shove your whole face into it and take a long, deep SNNIIIIIFFFFF

Yeah no posters, it's just a book. I just bought mine earlier this month to get it signed by the staff at VAX.

We don't deserve Sayo for what she has given us and fighting so hard for that kiss.

None of the merch or fan books have censored homo things in general, just the implication of same-sex marriage. The publishers are fine with two men touching each other's lips, walking with their arms around each other, and kissing each other's hands, etc. as long as rings aren't involved. It's too political.

It smells like flowers and unreachable dreams

>implying I would ever do such a thing

aside from me previously owning a twitter which was hacked by turks and being filipino I take offense at that accusation