Soyboy thread

Soyboy thread
Post your best soytrons

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/7xhwad/my_fiancé_was_killed_by_a_drunk_driver_but_i/
youtube.com/watch?v=ArAQxXJPD3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA! I LOVE REDDIT

I recall, when, at first, "tofu" appeared on our market shelves in the cooler section - in a double cig pack sized rubberyplasticcardboard folder over present...it listed all the wonderful ways it could be used in food and cooking...I bought ONE... when opened after a tiny taste I threw it in the trashcan and NEVER bought it nor anything of it, again...

It's like smoking, you know it's bad for you, instinctively by your senses you are fully aware of it's demonic properties, immediately.
Ignoring this truth brings: a wide ass, tits, shrunken balls, flabby arms and legs, and the ultimate mental faggotry...whom is surprised ?

I'm watching a bunch of living memes on The Price is Right

there is absolutely no one there that looks remotely fit or attractive

>January 3rd of this year my fiancé whom I’d been with for just over 5 years was killed by a drunk driver . I still haven’t been able to change anything in OUR room . Her side still has all her things just how she left them (she was very tidy ) . Every morning I still watch a “good morning “ video she sent me which makes me smile and sad at the same time . Yesterday I had flowers delivered to the house and hid them overnight as I always do and this morning before I left for work I put the flowers , her favorite chocolate and a card with a heart felt note inside on the nightstand on her side like I always do on Valentines (and randomly throughout the year ) so she’d wake up to them . I know I have to stop some time , just not ready yet

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/7xhwad/my_fiancé_was_killed_by_a_drunk_driver_but_i/

front row 2nd from left + 3rd from right
2nd row 1st on right
3rd row 1st on right

YOU MISSED 4 BANGABLES

youtube.com/watch?v=ArAQxXJPD3Q

The soylord himself

>no one even realizes you're supposed to hold your left hand up
Sad!

>(((kaiser schmidt)))
haha just realized that

Lewl