Afrofuturism for Germans

Tonight German State Propaganda runs a movie called Aufbruch ins Ungewisse, where white Europeans have to flee from right wingers in Europe and of all places seek refuge in prosperous South Africa.

You can't make this up.

Under hashtag #AufbruchinsUngewisse join the conversation in 2 1/2 hours. 2015 CET

Also drop memes about Africa and how they deal with whites etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dwh4NChUeeQ
zeit.de/kultur/film/2018-02/aufbruch-ins-ungewisse-ard-fluechtlinge-europa?page=1#comments
ardmediathek.de/tv/FilmMittwoch-im-Ersten/Aufbruch-ins-Ungewisse/Das-Erste/Video?bcastId=10318946&documentId=49823526
achgut.com/artikel/ein_film_aus_der_erziehungsanstalt
youtube.com/watch?v=jJXzfqD-yBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh this is today? Might actually turn the TV on for this horseshit for some good old ironic enjoyment

lmao
>literally preparing the masses for the eventual collapse of western civilisation and liberation by Neo-Nazi death-squads that will follow

THIS FUCKING TIMELINE

They must not have gotten the memo on the actual state of South Africa.

The nerve of these folks to guilt trip whites into believing that Germans would travel across the planet to some african Utopia. You would also have to ask why wouldn't they move to Turkey or north Africa

Not subtle or subliminal anymore

>prosperous south africa

hol up

German #Blexit

let's meme south africa as a tourist destination so all the white german liberals can do there and die. make sure you encourage them to go to the black parts too not cape town where it's relatively safe.

Every german household must pay 20€ each month for government propaganda TV, if you refuse you go to prison

>south africa as a tourist destination
kek youtube.com/watch?v=Dwh4NChUeeQ

>We would like to point out that right-wing activists have called for a targeted influence on the discussion about the film "Emerging into the Unknown" in social networks. We value feedback from our viewers about our offers. Racial, discriminatory, offensive and unobjective comments have no place with us! Therefore, we ask everyone who wants to talk about the film to comply with our Netiquette. Many Thanks

Die ARD Netzregeln greifen jetzt also auch auf Twitter... muss man wissen!

10 bucks they will flee from evil nazis in Poland and/or Hungary

>prosperous South Africa

Johannesburg is a ghost town
Cape Town is expected to run out of water in less than three months
The country's entire electrical grid has been on the precipice of collapse for years now
Sure sounds like a prosperous nation to me.

Sounds like you should respectful agree with the film.

African countries should not be forced to allow people in to their borders. Why should African countries want to allow Germans to enter their countries and rape their women, murder their children. Germans do not have the work qualifications for Africa. Nor should Africans be forced to accept barbaric German social norms or to respect German religion.

Just pile it on.

>Sure sounds like a prosperous nation to me.
You got to figure that the blacks just finished getting rid of the whites there. Which is why it is prosperous.

Why should they now want to allow whites back in after they build Wakanda?

This is the establishment clawing desperately for grip. Keep the pressure on, we just might win.

They are grasping at straws now. Apart from old cat ladies or lobotomized millennials, most people have begun to see through their lies and are tired of this slippery slope.
As long as you'll keep exposing them, the more absurd their rhetoric will become, the more people they will alienate. Then, it will be our moment

I wish OP was a fag and wrong, but this is the reality we have to live.

On the bright side, their narrative is crumbling and the AfD is overleading the 2nd strongest party after their crash.

Related, South African reality

So that's where my tv license fees go.

Is the glorious Fourth Reich coming into reality in people's mind now?
Are they ready to cast back the invaders to where they belong?
It it time?

This is gold lmao

Could any of you translate?

which site is that?

white refugees in wakanda!!

zeit.de/kultur/film/2018-02/aufbruch-ins-ungewisse-ard-fluechtlinge-europa?page=1#comments

>lets just dump these german posts on this english speaking website
:D

do they flee the whole distance from germany to south africa by a tiny boat? it would be realistic if african NGO´s saved them at Norderney (german island very close to german mainland shore) and brought them to the nearest safe haven capetown 15.000 km away

thanks

But wait, I thought we needed to accept African immigrants because they are fleeif from a terrible and poor continent?

"The prologue of this film is intended to make it comprehensible why Sarah and Jan flee from a totalitarian Germany."

>It would have been more realistic if only Jan had fled and then brought back his wife and children by family reunification

>I would have been even more realistic if Jan had brought back all of his wifes.

>Let's be exited about the scene where Jan prevents his deportation by registering as a refugee in Johannensburg under 7 different identities and causing chaos in the city administration of the South African city.

>It would be particularly exciting if the family would then have to share a room with other refugees, f.e. with Bonginkosi Shaka ka Senzangakhona, a South African officer posing as a refugee under the name of Peter Schulz-Eckardt and planning an attack to discredit the refugees

>Do they actually flee the whole way from Germany to South Africa by boat? It would be realistic if the people in the film were rescued shortly before Norerney by African NGOs and then brought to the nearest 15000 km distant safe harbor in Cape Town

I tried my best

A bit off subject, but on the subject of German TV, have any of you watched Babylon Berlin?

Great cinematography, chad police, and a great view into the depravity of Weimar Germany. They also do a great job in showing commy shenanigans too. The only thing I fear from this series is the possibility of them showing Trotskyists in a sympathetic light and how they will show the NSDAP.

I'm surprised Netflix signed off on this show, tbqh

>germany
fucking die you schweiss schweinehund saupreiss full mongs

>White refugees didn't to nuffin, instead get raped
>All the "ebil nazis" don't have any motives, they are just the bad guys
>Police deports a refugee even though he was innocent
Financed by your 40% tax rate

such is life in current year germany

>When the Schokri kicks in, your Brain melts and tells you to fight the germans.

Calm down.

fuckign savage

This a good meme 7/10

>whites
>fleeing from right wingers
This is how Trump became POTUS. This logic. Right here.

FUCKING EAT YOUR CYANIDE CAPSULES ALREADY!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

based jerry

they are the ''good whites'' after they tried to save nogs and other people from the RWDS

HE'S GOING NUCLEAR!

IN DECKUNG!

There's propaganda and then there's this. It's looks almost like it's purposeful black propaganda. I know they've got a shit sandwich to sell but could they really be that deluded that "shoe on the other foot" would really convince anyone that's not already brain-dead?

I just typed the title of the film into google and got this as a result, is this the whole film available to watch?

ardmediathek.de/tv/FilmMittwoch-im-Ersten/Aufbruch-ins-Ungewisse/Das-Erste/Video?bcastId=10318946&documentId=49823526

How can I watch this? Post links anons! Pls

L fucking MAO

The best way to make it plausible

Conditions fled from
>de facto islamic totalitarian state with daily terror attacks, rapes, beheadings, gays thrown from buildings, etc.

Lands fled to
>eastern europe

>Germans love black cock so fucking much they’d move to a country where they would be a targeted underclass just so they can continue to burn coal if their black dick supply ever dot shut off
CANNOT MAKE THIS UP

Thx!

No we are accepting refugees because German women want more BBC

thanks

>documentId
Hahaha

I don't get it

Woman: What happened?
Man: I've been busted by a patrol. Sarah, I was denunciated. I have to get away. I'm on a list already.
Woman: What?
Man: The arrests will start tonight. Because of this disappropriaton-thing. I have to get away right now. I won't go to prison again. One more time they won't let me out.
Woman: Why have you not called me?
Man: I had to prepere the flight. There's a ship going tomorrow to Capetown. He takes people with it.
Woman: We can't make this. Not enough time.
Mann: No no. I will go first. And when I have organized everything I will take you too. Like we have promised
Woman: But this was before Peters whole family was arrested just because he tried to leave the country.

Olympus has fallen in German:
Woman: What happened?"
Mike: Terrorists from North Korea have attacked Washington
Woman: Oh no I hope now not everybody will thik that all Koreans are terrorists because of this
Mike: This must not happen! This would just be water for the mills of the rightwingers
Woman: Exactly. We have to prevent this
Mike: We have to stick together especially now in this hard times.
Woman: Yes we must, we can't let the rightwingers win
Mike: No, they must not profit from that
Woman: No way. That's why I will go back to work now, because here in the hospital, where I'm working, because I'm a nurse, there are so many victims, especially children.
Mike: How horrible. But that's how it goes. The children are always the victims.
Woman: I will take care of them, all of them. No mater which skin color and believes they have.
Mike: Because we are all equal
Woman: Yes
Mike: No country is better than the other. ThatÄs why I will now resuce oure president like any other person in any other country would do it. Because we don't want to be above or below other countries
Woman: How beautifil you have said this. Like the grandfather of Peters family who survived the Holocaust
Mike: Yeah, the Holocaust. This must never happen again
Women: No. Never! We have learned from history
Mike: Yes we have
Woman: I love you.
Mike: I love you too, but not just because you are a woman. I'd also love you if you were a man.
Woman: And we'd even allowed to marry then
Mike: Yes we would. Finally! Because we're all equal
Woman: The dignity of man is inviolable.
Mike: Even the dignity of the North Koreans. We must not forget the Koreans. Especially not today. Auch die der Koreaner, das dürfen wir nicht vergessen. Gerade heute nicht.
Woman: You are so right. But now I have to go back to work because we don't have time. Everything happened so fast

achgut.com/artikel/ein_film_aus_der_erziehungsanstalt

t. gauland

Do activism, germanons.

The reason why things like "it's okay to be white" and "my borders my choice" gets shilled hard is because real life activism is just as important as discussing on Sup Forums

there was a protest yesterday in Hamburg but the media hardly reported.
Antifa was around too
Maybe next week they will do it again

What's this from? The actual show?

This can't be real, please tell me this link and the dialogue you posted are from satyrical site, and are not REAL dialogue from this movie.

Protesting what?

I've got UK flag cos of my network provider but I'm in Germany ATM and I heard nothing anywhere.

Antifa need to be counted with a fierce force. It won't be hard because they're a collection of losers but it shouldn't be underestimated the damage they can do.

its real baby.
i fucking love my german tax funded tv

I never in my life ever cringed so much.

>((Whites)) fleeing from Europe during a right wing uprising
So they're saying that the traitors will flee instead of fight? .. good I guess.

This is so corny. I wonder who thought up something so shit.

Molotovs to their block house Franz
Everyday hardware store goods = you best friend.

lol and checked

I would like to comment also but my comment is currently under mandatory review.

>Must be the rightwing censorship from the movie already at work

I don't understand.

Are the right-wingers not just white extremist, Nazi stand-ins?

Is this not supposed to be a happy story about the cleaning up of Europe, because that's what it sounds like.

>An hour of watching white liberals figuring out being a refugee sucks while Hitler Jr. is back in Europe rounding up Jews, Muslims, and Communists to put in Neu Auschwitz.

This is some good, wholesome entertainment.

That is a good thing though.
Traitorous lefties should be forced to live in Africa with their pet niggers.

>Olympus has fallen

Does the daughter get blacked?

>Mike: No country is better than the other. ThatÄs why I will now resuce oure president like any other person in any other country would do it. Because we don't want to be above or below other countries
>Woman: How beautifil you have said this. Like the grandfather of Peters family who survived the Holocaust

(((They))) just have to push this shit in somewhere while they say nobody is better than anyone. Oyy vey but remember the holocaust as well as how superior we are too, goyim.

>Woman: I love you
>Mike: I love you too, but not just because you are a woman. I'd also love you if you were a man.

Holy shit this is really awful. Do the white liberal Germans there actually look forward to watching this horseshit? Do niggers or abduls even watch this shit? These kikes are really fucking cocky to be pushing this. These ratty kike fucks are just asking for their shit to be kicked in really soon in the future.

What's wrong with you Swiss on pol, always sperging and reeing, are your alps actually cocaine mountains or something?

>>Woman: I love you
>>Mike: I love you too, but not just because you are a woman. I'd also love you if you were a man.

this is not real - pls dont be real.

Now that's a first. Apparentyl the film is of such pedagogical value that they're giving it away for free before it even aired.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA NIEMCY AND THEIR ZJEBANE IDEAS ABOUT FUTURE
LOLOLOLOLO

> Hey, do you want this thing? If you give me X amount of money you can have it!
> Ok, that looks nice, here is X amount of money sir!

> REEEE STOP FUCKING ROBBING PEOPLE YOU PIGS

Why are commies even a thing? It just not possible to comprehend how this ideology can still exist.

nice get have a you for translation

>

This is a joke. A parody site wrote down the phone call between Gerard Butler and his wife - if the script would have been written by a german writer
>Woman: What happened?
Man: I've been busted by a patrol. Sarah, I was denunciated. I have to get away. I'm on a list already.
Woman: What?
Man: The arrests will start tonight. Because of this disappropriaton-thing. I have to get away right now. I won't go to prison again. One more time they won't let me out.
Woman: Why have you not called me?
Man: I had to prepere the flight. There's a ship going tomorrow to Capetown. He takes people with it.
Woman: We can't make this. Not enough time.
Mann: No no. I will go first. And when I have organized everything I will take you too. Like we have promised
Woman: But this was before Peters whole family was arrested just because he tried to leave the country.

is the original

More like

> You can't have a migrant crisis if no migrant wants to live in your shithole country that even native Poles are leaving each day

Nice, i got confused for a moment, too many buzzwords in such a short dialogue.

They protested against Merkel "Merkel must go".
And then the Antifa came to protest against the "Nazis" who protested against Merkel

lmao

Man this takes me back

youtube.com/watch?v=jJXzfqD-yBU

500 Antifa, 100 Contra-Merkel. 1200 Cops in Hamburg

Depending how long you stay in Geramyn and where you are, there will be more protests. In Cottbus, Kandel, Berlin. Just look it out and join if you are around.
And make a video for us

Kek holy fuck

so Apartheid is back?

>Aufbruch ins Ungewisse,
its literally the refugee crisis with the races reversed.
LMAO Germany is THIS desperate to replace its population with niggers

STFU Reichsprotektoriat Böhmen-Mähren

on how many layers of ironic enjoyment are you watching this 3..4?