Democrats on suicide watch!!!

The democrats are down in the polls while trump and the republicans are up
>a new Politico/morning consult poll was released today showing the republicans leading on the generic congressional ballot
>the poll also shows trumps approval rating up to 47%, now matching his 47% disapproval rating
>the republicans are leading in almost every issue important to voters, the only issue they don’t lead is healthcare which the democrats hold a 4 point advantage

archive.is/AwMVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This doesn't surprise me. The Democrats are fucking idiots for taking the stand on illegal immigration that they've taken. This seems like a reasonable position to take when you exist inside the bubble that is the DC area and the mainstream media, but to regular Americans across the country (including even moderate Democrats), it's absurd how hard the Democrats are working to defend illegals

nice damage control

but you just lost a historically solid red state seat in Florida yesterday drumphfkins

Democrats Btfo'd
America, fuck yeah.

I'm not sure if cherry-picking special elections for state legislatures gives a good impression of overall sentiment across the nation.

Just today

>overhear 3-4 of my female co-workers at bluecollar job shit talking Trump
>one them, a manager speaks up and starts talking positively about the tax cut.
>others dont have much of a counter.

Its working guys. Democrats are fucked, that conversation is happening everywhere.

>dems won a seat that will be up for election in November anyway, and barely anyone voted in

Congrats, you’ll lose it in November

>state seat

Every day we come back like the prodigal son... keep defeating the enemy !!!
youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA

Why do you feel the need to lie, other than for (You)'s?

what did the blood moon during trump's sotu signify?

(You) knew this, and yet still replied

(You) enablers are the other half of the equation my friend

Don't fall for polls even if they tell you what you want. That's part of what killed Hillary is that Democrats just assumed she'd win.

All of this is nice and dandy but it won't help distract mr. Mueller from investigating #TrumpRussia and from indicting this buffoon and his cronies.

Yep, the latest news too about him paying prostitutes and taking money from russian oligarchs won't help donnie at all.

#TheBlueTinkle

What is the Democrats message to voters right now? I’m being serious.

You'll eventually run out of local special elections to bus niggers around to.

Drumpf is bad and a big meanie head

>state seat thats up for election in November anyway
Congrats I guess?

That's just it, they don't have one. They fought the tax cuts and that turned out to be a huge mistake. Muh Russia is all but dead in the water. Black voters are slowly starting to turn on them as jobs are coming back. They literally have nothing left in their bag of tricks, that's why they're trying to crash the stock market, so they will have some ammo.

Fucking THIS

>trusting polls
>trusting any statistic ever

#BASED Republicans, another win for us MAGApede's!

Yeahhhh boys!

Um, no sweetie. You forgot the fate of

the DACA recipients, the #metoo

movement, or how racist the cheeto in

the white house literally is.

bye

Even though I'm not (yet) an American, it's great to see the Democrats bleed.