UK victim of migrant rape now on the warpath

This woman was raped by a migrant who broke into her home (while she was awaiting brain surgery). I've been emailing back and forth with her trying to get her interviews and coverage for her story (using my media links from #MyBordersMyChoice):
youtube.com/watch?v=OMloE17ClaI

She's supporting #120dB with her story which is basically a nuke aimed at leftism. Can we help her launch it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Social3state/status/963765077651476481
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/terminally-boy-denied-potentially-life-saving-treatment-nhs/
youtube.com/channel/UCBp8ch8nb77Ddx9irq1cbfQ
reddit.com/user/social3state
twitter.com/social3state
minds.com/social3state
youtu.be/OMloE17ClaI?t=663
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
therebel.media/therebels
youtube.com/watch?v=70xUgD1IrnY
instagram.com/p/BeQmHojnafN/?hl=en&taken-by=milo.yiannopoulos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have to wait for surgery in Europe...?

I thought all health care was free and easy... magical!

she has set legal precedents in the UK about how political correctness skews the legal system and denies people justice, and prevents victims from reporting crimes that hurt the PC narrative (she is self-representing)

this is a bombshell story and sadly is not getting enough coverage, this could damage the left a lot, and boost the 120dB hashtag

Don't be silly, healthcare is a mess here. The democrats just pretend like it's good to push their agenda...

did you hear about the story of this lady before? she has had some small success promoting it on social media, zero MSM success (they would never touch it because it accurately portrays multiculturalism and open borders as dangerous to women, esp. white women)

meanwhile the catalog has over 10 spammed threads of some naked minority

Leftism lie again burger our health is under/misfunded perhaps not as bad as you but far from perfect

Bump for support

the medical industry and science in general is actually corrupt though...
please no more opinionated hardliner shilling
dont be a fagget

The 120 whatever hashtag is fucking stupid. Its stupid for the precise reason this woman being raped is stupid. If these fucking cucks were even for one second honest about the reality they live in they would send these sand niggers home in an instant, and those that refuse to leave and retort with violence would be sent home in a plastic bag.

Crying about some policy or this or that, no. White self racial conciousness is what we need. Not more distraction crying about womens right or womens protections or blah blah blah.

Does this allow us to talk about the very real problem and its very real causes, no. Its feelsbait, which is yet more morphine for the cuck normie brain.

>The 120 whatever hashtag is fucking stupid.
stopped taking you seriously right there, it's doing serious damage to leftism and destroying the warm and fuzzy image of migrants and open borders

what the fuck have you done to help that even remotely compares?

Thats old vid

Not surprised.

UK police are biased against indigenous citizens.

You have to wait months sometimes even a year. The only good thing are big emergencies which are generally treated on the spot (stuff like pacemakers, etc.)

Good she deserve it, all bong women deserve worse things than this.

here is a tweet from her, from 4 hours ago:

twitter.com/Social3state/status/963765077651476481

>health care
Our commie style healthcare is dogshit and gets memed way out of proportion. Yes, you might pay less but you also get less and there are other problems when you go in depth. Also we have a huge shortage for nursing home staff, because the system pays shit all for the slave labor they have to do.
Also our pension system kinda sucks and you cant rely on state pension.

At least thats the case for germany. Never trust when someone shills how great something in europe is. It has probably drawbacks.

bump

bump

It’s all open borders until someone gets raped.

nobody cares, now fuck off

Bump

bimp

>"nobody cares"
>this story destroys the idea that multiculturalism and open borders are good
>destroying this idea could save millions of European women
>they care and everyone who cares about them cares
>"nobody"

USA has free clinics too, their health care is as slow and shitty as the free health care in Canada and Europe though.

The only difference is that you have the legal right to buy better health care in the USA if you have enough money. In Europe they not only will refuse to let you pay extra for better health care (because that isn't fair to poor people), they will seize your passport to prevent you from taking your children to the USA for life saving surgery.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/terminally-boy-denied-potentially-life-saving-treatment-nhs/

Kill yourself faggot.

Bump.

Der Bumpenfuhrer Kommt

Bump for justice

Bump to help hide because it's offensive.

Have you gotten in touch with Katie Hopkins?

Something similar happened to me when I was 13, and the ones who attacked me were much older pakistani "men". When I tried to talk about it to feminists and Leftists (being naive enough to believe them when they said they were the good guys), they called me a Nazi, a racist, a bitch, islamophobic. So I'll support anyone who dares to stand up to those evil fuckers.

#defendourdaughters and shove it down the normies throats

This post (((REEKS!)))

Bump

bump

This. Wouldnt hurt to send something direct to the DM too.

I've tried to get in touch with a lot of people, had some success
I have a small advantage that I ran the #MyBordersMyChoice campaign so I managed to generate some media links

still it's incredibly difficult to contact big names
they probably get thousands of emails a day, yours just gets lost in the noise
it's actually a serious disadvantage in the culture war, important messages go unheard

do you have experience in contacting media companies? or links to people in those companies?

in my experience when dealing with anyone who receives more than a dozen emails a day, the chances of your email getting noticed are slim

direct personal links are able to bypass this fortunately

pic related is an idea I had for a rapid mass broadcast system (very theoretical at this point)

Why didn't she just shoot him? Stupid cunt.

>I felt guilty
>maybe he didn't know what he was doing
>he followed me
>he was grabbing at me
>i went in to my home
>i didn't' get help instead
>get raped
>start pouring water on the floor

wtf?

LOL AT YOUR LIFE

Seriously this is pathetic.

>getting brain surgery
>scared you might die due to shitty euro surgeons

LOL THE UK IS DEAD

It really hits home how fucked up the situation is when you hear people like this speak out.

Fake news. Women are known to lie. Did you put her up to this leaf? Pathetic

Can we discuss this in another thread? I want to know about the lady who was raped

It really reveals how fucking stupid they are and how they put themselves at risk and can't properly defend themselves due to some paranoia about being mean to a shit skin and labeled a racist so you get raped instead and just blame yourself. Fucking pathetic.

She wasn't raped she was simply doing her job as a non-racist pro-immigrant good citizen that her Majesty would be proud of. I shall celebrate the glory of my ancestors for getting the fuck out when they did.

>I want to know about the lady who was raped
she has described her experience and herself in detail, she's active on Twitter, YouTube, Reddit and several other platforms
she is staying anonymous for now for legal reasons and for her safety (she has received a lot of threats from the left)

here are some of her accounts:

youtube.com/channel/UCBp8ch8nb77Ddx9irq1cbfQ
reddit.com/user/social3state
twitter.com/social3state
minds.com/social3state

this is 1/10 bait attempt at best. apply yourself nigger

bump and spread

I'm sorry, i dont. Just the DM or one of its contributors is the most likely UK paper to pick a story like this up.

Maybe ask brit/pol/ when its a little busier in a couple of hours?

It's only bait if you're a faggot. This woman's story is fucking pathetic. If she were my daughter I would disown her.

I've had some success with contacting people in larger media companies (I enjoy doing psyops). Basically I will find a larger media company like Buzzfeed and look at their contributors who post a lot of content but don't have a large twitter following (like less than 1000 followers). I tweet them and they will often respond.

You know that you have to be 18 years old to post on this website right user? Come back in a few years when your balls drop.

I sure hope she didn't vote for the politicians who let these subhumans in.
If she did, no sympathy, she got what she deserved.

This isn't a paper crab thread
bump

something to lighten the mood a bit:

because she was raped by a migrant, she now has a legitimate PTSD trigger: migrants themselves

social3state now specifically avoids migrants, and has to live away from them (outside of cities) because she can't handle seeing them

feminists have to accept this, with all their "support the victim" and "don't blame the victim" and "trigger warning" rhetoric

it's beautiful

The name itself comes from the sound a useless sound an “anti rape” pants make when cut it is use less because it can be unlocked and the rapist can just force her to take it off

The irony here is you are the edgy underage faggot I'm just being real. 420 blaze Hitler yo!

Muslium detected

We know that is not your real flag, Mutt.

>look at their contributors who post a lot of content but don't have a large twitter following
this

I've also had the most success with smaller accounts and names - probably because the signal-to-noise ratio of your message to them is lower simply because they don't receive the same volume of messages and other information

it's actually a problem for getting out important messages in the culture war, I've tried to come up with some solutions, yours is good but I wish there was a way to contact big names directly with high priority (but obviously it would have to be subject to rigorous quality control)
one idea for a rapid mass broadcast system:

>migrant rape
You mean "forced diversification".

Finland Yes!

Any video of the attack? We could use it for research purposes.

Like buzzfeed will say anything bad about migrants

LOL THIS STUPID CUNT EVEN PLUGS HERSELF TO GET SUBSCRIPTIONS

SHE PLANS ON DOING MORE VIDEOS

LOL YOU ARE ALL GETTING PLAYED

>social justice
>micro aggresion
>feminism
>u have a lot to say about it
>follow me on blah blah
>DONT FORGET MY PATREON
>IM CONCERNED ABOUT EMPLOYMENT

LOL FUCK THIS CUNT

E BEGGING WHORE

Seriously this is pathetic.

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

I do psyops. Like getting them to push the all men and all whites are evil narrative. Buzzfeed has a large liberal following and by pushing this narrative they are helping redpill liberals. It's a long process but these things take patience

>thinking that the same character assassination attempts that the left always pushes and never work will suddenly and magically work this time
wew lad

finnish jews?

(((They))) tell us how great European healthcare is. Then (((they))) tell you how great American multiculturalism is. We need to be less proud of our national identity and support our ethnic ones less (((they))) continue to fool us.

Oh I see, but you have to remember that there are white soy boys that will fall for this meme and take it seriously and try to blue pill others like children and women who are both easy to manipulate created libs that think this is true

Get appendicitis - have operation to remove it
get ball cancer - get operation to remove it.
happy days.

Very true. The trick is to get progressively more and more radical with your demands. And to divide and conquer. Like the whole Confront White Womanhood campaign. I'm playing the long game

so far I have a yes from LA Werewolf to have social3state on his podcast

and a likely yes from The Golden One who will be covering 120dB

still trying to get more coverage

did you report it to the police

would you be willing to come forward in support of 120dB as well?

I recommend you watch her video to get an idea of what you'll be getting yourself into, but if you're willing to, millions of women across Europe would appreciate the support - we have to destroy leftist narratives about multiculturalism and open borders so we can get people into power who will do something about them

here's the video again:

Wonder if she was welcoming them to her country before the attacks

----------------
Movie is "The Riot"

You fell for obvious one. Shame on you! Shame!

Bump

this is a good line of attack for financial benefits (and before you faggots start up with "muh welfare leaches" .... draining leftoid states of thier money is a good idea!)

What is #120dB?

>draining leftoid states of thier money is a good idea
if this lady could get financial assistance from the current British government in order to work full time at dismantling the current British government, why the fuck not?

To be fair that's more the case in the UK. In my country the healthcare is very quick and I've never had to wait more than a week for anything besides cardiology.

That being said Belgium has a 50%+ tax rate

Fin is a faggot

bump

this is already what the MSM does, what do you think is the purpose behind FB etc screening stuff for fake news
this is how they create the narrative, and why thier broadcasts sound so similiar no matter who you listen too

It's a movement that started in Germany as a resistance by women against migrant rape and violence. It was started by Berit Franziska (pic related) and some other girls in Generation Identity in Germany. 120dB is the volume of common rape alarms that European women now have to carry in their pockets because of migrants.

here's the original video with English subtitles:
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

(((Leftists))) should just be executed for treason
If war breaks or they are all enemy combatants whether or not they have a weapon

too little too late. all the weak people in the west is gonna be taught a lesson very soon. they wanted the invaders here. if you lift and are not a twink you and the invaders will get along just fine. infact you might just find an arabian princess qt to snuggle up with. the invaders go for weak prey because they are basicly animals, so as long as you lift and dont look like a cute little soygoy.

Victims should run for political office against Left candidates.
The Left has no argument that would beat victimhood, because the whole Left Narrative is based on signalling compassion.
The Left has no bigger victims that would deserve more compassion and they can't attach individuals that deserve compassion.

Someone should be compiling a list of who and where they are. It is what they do to us when they invade, attack and subvert.

BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

I've been compiling a list of "guilty white lib" twitters for a while. Some of them actually do get redpilled. It's just a matter of finding which button to puch

So brexit isn't kicking out the rapefugees?

Lol brain surgery
Still wont fix waminz

Nice inspiring rape story thx i luv rape

What about Katie Hopkins?

I'll try, from past experience (leading #MyBordersMyChoice) it's very hard to get a big name to notice your email because they get thousands of emails every day

I remember her, she did a talk with Angry Foreigner.

haha being edgy on le 4chans is what the cool kids do XD

Also look into other Rebel Media reporters

therebel.media/therebels see here

fortunately I have a link to Rob Shimshock who directly covered #MyBordersMyChoice:
youtube.com/watch?v=70xUgD1IrnY

I emailed him, waiting to hear back (have emailed back and forth many times before)
Rob interned for Milo before, and MBMC is Milo's most popular instagram post ever (37K likes):
instagram.com/p/BeQmHojnafN/?hl=en&taken-by=milo.yiannopoulos

so I was hoping he might be able to get me in direct contact with Milo
since Rob works for Rebel Media, he might also have access to Tommy Robinson (who is covering 120dB a lot)