Shingeki no Bahamut

Why is she so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qWs33kWmSEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this stranger? I don't recognize her.

>the endcard was Nina
Fucking bullshit.

Why do they keep introducing new characters?

OH SHIT NINA'S TWIN BROTHER

DO YOU THINK HE'S WORKING WITH CHRIS?

What 's wrong with Kaiser for not marrying her on the spot.

His heart is for another

Because you are a pedophile necrophiliac

>all of the demons in the slum look like shit
>they disguise themselves as high tier demon lords in expensive clothing

Did they really think this would work? Even nina's retarded beard was better.

>all she needed was a kiss to be able to control her power

Really?

Is he mexican?

It's a virgin thing. Can't explain shit.

>no episode for 2 weeks
NO

because Miyuki Sawashiro

Zombie loli. Enough said.

It's the snark. She's the perfect straight man to ground the test of the eccentric cast and we love her for it.

>Jeanne wasn't present to get a demon make-over
Another missed opportunity.

She already has a demon form.

yes, and he is called el nino

>a couple of episodes of Jeanne and Nina hoemance and wacky hijinks
>then Chris shows back up for teen romance bullshit
I guess a good thing can't last forever.

Petit Charat for life.

That wasn't great though.
I'd rather Rita covered her in body paint and gave her some fake horns.
I would have liked to have seen that.

I hope El kills everyone and takes over the world to make his utopia where demons with big butts and angels with big busts can live together in harmony and his mom gets all the dick she abstained from all these years.

Romance subplots ruin fucking everything.

Who will murder Charioce?
El Mungo?
Kaisar?
Azazel?

El is the anti-hero we need but don't deserve.

She genuinely looks like shit.

Romance anything ruin fucking everything.

Bahamut

Hope it's Kaiser desu.

Will he just wake up for a split moment to swallow him in a quick bite, just like the crocodile in the movie Hook with Robin Williams?

That shit was disney levels of cute. Anyways, guess they are going to push for a "Onyx Captain is last boss" scenario, right?

Charioce deserves love and happiness

i bet he is trying to kill bahamut
it would make sense as it would imply him avenging his mother, and he needed to fuck up the balance of power so that bahamut can be freed, gets dromos that has an equal power to blast him, etc.

That said i dont think even dromos could work on Baha. It could punch him well, probably, but that beautiful dragon pretty much breathes atomic blasts.

>"Onyx Captain is last boss" scenario, right?
Isn't that guy only maintened alive through that green glowing bracelet thing? If anything, there's something bigger behind the picture.

Yeah, cute boy cheetos will change sides so retardo MC can have her happy ending.

>loli zombie demon necromancer in lingerie

I hope not. That guy is such a non character. Nobody even knows his fucking name.

She does strange things to my dick. A corpse shouldn't be this attractive.

youtu.be/qWs33kWmSEw

>Charioce dies in a tactical angel carpet bombing the very moment he sees the error of his ways
>Nina becomes a catatonic basket case
>El gives 0 zero fucks and builds a godly harem (+Azazel)
Best possible outcome.

>That shit was disney levels of cute.
Sure. Except if all the custey animals were sculpted out of shit.

>i bet he is trying to kill bahamut
That's nice prediction.
He's being an evil king in order to create as much chaos as possible in hopes of awakening Bahamut. Too bad his little toy will fuck him up because it's too much for him to handle. Even Lucifer stated that humans cannot control such power.

>You will never make Gabu lose composure.
Why even life my fellow ningens.

forgot pic.

pedos get out now

You mean, except the cutesy animals were enslaved demon kids with their wings clipped.

Retarded and convoluted. Also this implies Cheerios is a freaking cretin who's willing to endanger the entire world for this convoluted revenge plot and needs to be put down immediately.

Hey man, gotta push the blmane onto someone. The amounts of bending backwards, rectonning and twisting the narrative to make Cheerios look good is starting to get ridiculous.

>he doesn't want to see the god emperor of fucking mankind riding into the ultimate battle on their personal battle dragon (and wife)

Talk about shit taste

Nice one.

KISAMA! Are you a dragon or a demon??

Grande

Shouldn't have made him a irredeemable cunt and ruin the experience.

This ship is the worst.

>thinking this man right here can do ANY wrong or evil

Niño needs more screen time.

The unsettling cold feeling that looking at a psychopath's face gives you in your stomach.

Look, the guy has done some seriously fucking immensely evil stuff. I don't feel like rooting for his happiness.

... that makes women wet like no other.

The feel in your stomach is the caress of the wings of the butterflies flying inside

He can still die in a blaze of glory.

>Niño
Kek

He doesn't deserve it. The most fitting death for him is getting torn to pieces by a bunch of hungry demon berserkers while Gabriel douses him in her holy golden shower and become forgotten by history.

Didn't know they had internet in psychiatric ward.

I liked this episode

Who drew that?

Me too

Nina got some nice thick thighs.

I dont see why people say this. Cheerios playing with the kids is something that just happened there, showcasing how he is starting to open himself to Nina idea of not being a BIG BAD BULLY. I dont think you are supposed to think he is a good guy because of that, more that he is a conflicted guy who is beggining to consider changing himself.

¡Hola!

But he is. As he said to Kaisar, he prefers to die than to live bowing his head. This might have been more about Bahamut than about the demons.

>first I genocide them and enslave the survivors
>then I will play ball with them
>I am the best king ever

Sup Forumsutists can't into nuance

That was prime quality black humor.

If you don't understand why this scene was pants on head retarded slash inappropriate regarding what they were trying to achieve then that makes you the autistic user-chan.

I hope my nigga Lucifer saves the world soon.

All this bullshit was just an excuse for Charioce to form a minor league soccer team.

>I dont see why people say this.
Because we're able to contextualize that scene.

>twisting the narrative to make Cheerios look good
But he was good since episode 1
Demon and Angel symphathizers should be executed

As I said yesterday, in this kind of society, this shit happens. Nazis played with jew kids, white south africans with little niggers, romans with slaves, and so on. Even in strict, and segregated societies, among the violence and hatred, there is also love, friendship and overall interactions.

The best thing is that Cheerios wasn't even bothered he's playing with a child's skull.

Do people really enjoy this type of music? I can't understand a single word he's saying.

Cool. Except those events would not have been used in a fairy tale romance as background for a cutsey scene. Why are you so putting-things-into-context-impaired autist-kun?

Slavery is not that bad, demons need the firm hand of a human massa to properly achieve things, else they go full chuuni and start to make contracts.
Now they learn useful skills like construction or arena fighting. Sure it is sometimes tough, but it is humanity's burden to elevate the lesser races to actual civilized behavior.

I can see the guys I described playing with kids in front of their wives/women, as they then proceed to go to eat something and fuck

Demons weren't niggers though, they were civilized

>Ah yeah, sorry for the torture, murders and humiliation kids. I'm a new man now thanks to my waifu whom I spoke to on three occasions, one of which being me making a joke of her. Wanna play balls?

No, its

>Alright, lets see whats up with those kids im enslaving and torturing in order to achieve my purpose. Maybe she is right and being a monster is not worth it.

I didn't watch S1,but can somebody explain to me why Jeanne has demon form despite being a saint?

She gave into the demon dick.

She got Satan'd

>Maybe she is right and being a monster is not worth it.
But that's not what his thought process is at all, he's still convinced his way of doing is right.

>I didn't watch S1
You should, it's way better than S2

Well, he said he has doubts since meeting Nina, but he still into it. He is not gonna do an instant turn at all after all he did. That would be retarded.

She was manipulated into giving into despair and assuming the angels had forsaken humanity.
Then she went on a killing spree that resulted in the death of Michael aka El's dad.

The good thing was that she looked like Yolandi from Die Antwort while she was an edgy demon.

And only because of Nina. Probably because the puss is strong.

And who could blame him, so far everything has been going smoothly.
Still, it is highly unlikely from a dramatic perspective that he will get away with it.
Charioce is going down, either put to the sword or crippled and/or blinded and exiled.

This. Why the fuck could it not be rita? There will be plenty of opportunities to lewd the nina.

Wew
Sounds like Asanagi writing
Will do
Thanks