Little Witch Academia

Whenever people ask, i tend to say that LWA is on my top 10.
Is that true for you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/A_Win2_house/status/891353793723379712
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck would ask something like that?

Obviously, i would.

I came here to ask this.

>Yoshinari hyperdetailed storyboards
I want to see Imaishi's storyboards for comparison.

How do you feel knowing that this cutie is a fucking leaf?

>Revealing your power level
>Ever

I would just act confused and ask if they are talking about footie teams.

Yoshinari concept art of all the cast when?

It's nowhere near my top 10, and if you think so I respectfully recommend you watch more anime.

Geez, that is neat.

I would race mix with Wangari, so I don't give a fuck. If it's hot I would tap it, and Avery is fucking flaming.

Hahahahahahaha no. LWA is on my list of Disappointments of Anime 2017 along The Dragon Dentist.

It's not on my top 10 either but I bet your actual top 10 list is shit because I'm the only person with good taste in all of Sup Forums.

On average, how many people/day would you say ask you about your top 10 anime?

Prove it.

What would Diana be like if she affected by a cosmic creature that drugged her brain and removed her inhibitions?

I need all of that concept art.
Is that Proto!Andoryu, by the way?

Yes.

I would love if Trigger released a book like the ones they released for KLK.

So you only watched ten anime?

She would abandon her children in order to search for the most beautiful magic and end up creating a museum of artifacts she finds beautiful underneath the Cavendish manor. Alternatively since the Cavendish house is built upon healing and affection, she would conduct freaky immortality experiments.

Now, what would she be like if she was a young boyish detective?

I want that. I want all of that.
It's not yurishit, though.

>

I want to fuck her even more. At least now she can pretend to insult me while she craves the dick.

I think this is totally Hori's.

I want to shut her up mid-shitpost with a kiss!

Probably, but I haven't honestly watched that many anime.

It's not in my top 10, but it's definitely one of the shows that I've enjoyed in recent memory.

>Before/After
Even though there's not a single version of Chariot that isn't perfect, fuck Croix for breaking her. I hope she's doing lots of commutary services besides jail time.

I want to breed her

Daily reminder that Croix did nothing wrong.

She almost fucking nuked the french though.

that wasn't her fault, that was the salt of the football fans

I repeat, Croix did nothing wrong.

>Still spreading those dirty lies

Sasuga, Croixfag.

Don't worry, she's now in a better place: Azkaban.

>not talking in 3x3s
>not having better taste than to engage in TRIGGER
>not distinguishing between OVA LWA and the trash (tv)
Time for suicide f/a/m

Its quality of episodes is all over the place but I still looked forward to it every week. Basically another Space Dandy in that regard.

I don't have that many hopes, but it would be nice if they announced a Diana Nendo at Wonfest at least.

someone can give me the second collab of thanks trigger?

Likely will be announced during WF or later at this year

Of course not. But with a few changes it might have been.

>Whenever people ask, i tend to say that LWA is on my top 10.
>Is that true for you, Sup Forums?

I'm more interested in knowing what kind of company you have that would even want to know what your top 10 chinese cartoons are.

I have seen more than 10 anime so no. Now lurk more before you post.

What if someone made a grimdark version of LWA?

>grim dark
You mean original tone

I'd be down for Little Witch Academia written by someone like Kinoko Nasu or Nisio Isin but if it's too dark it will probably just be unrecognizable and at that point you might as well just make a new IP. Which brings me to ask: Are there any mature witch anime? I mean actual witch anime, not just make an edgefest and call a character a witch even though she doesn't even have a pointy hat.

The OVAs tone? That wasn't grimdark, it just had the right amount of dark in it. Amd they can easily go back to that tone for season 2 if they want to.

Ask for a 'Mature' Witch Anime all you'll get is skimpy nymphos in Poison Ivy style costumes casting love spells.

I want something with the tone of Harry Potter's last movies, with the little witch adventures, because to me they aren't dangerous enough. The most dangerous were the OVA's and if you want to pick one from the TV series probably the moss about to kill Akko's friends.

Sucy would be an orphan, Amanda would be trying to get kicked from Luna Nova on purpose, Constanze would be mute because her soul is inside Stanbot and Lotte would be able to use her spirits for something else.

Bible Black

Not even top 3 of the season

Harry Potter is trash. You should feel bad for even typing that.

I don't.

I watched the hentai and read the VN too, next.

hmm

left or right?

a) Lotte is super innocent
b) Lotte every single time regardless of how you describe and slander her.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: left for the S L U T !

>the first one

She got away for emotion fuckery but not for the nuke.

In fact, not even with the emotion fuckery since that seems to be the mess they are making her clean up. Akko and Chariot are accurate, though.

Remind me what exactly was Akko's dip into Necromancy.

I want to rub my shiny rod all over that slutty body!

Just admit that your witchfu is a slut, user. It makes you feel better.

Accidently ressurrecting Holbrooke's father when she tried to fix a grave.

>what is episode 9

left

Oooh, right that.

>when jealous scumposters resort to slander so they can feel better about their smelly autist waifu
Leave Lotte out of your need to validate your shit taste. You need to come to grip with what it means to be an akkofag, not drag Lotte down with you.

>I want to see Imaishi's storyboards for comparison.
This is about as polished as Imaishi will ever go.

Sasuga

But user, I do really love Lotte. I want to do so many lewd things to her slutty body. She's just the type who may seem innocent but really wants it up her ass hard.

No

Someone who forces threads

as expected from the master

Here's a pretty fantastic page for comparison between Imaishi and Yoshinari.

Just admit that Lotte is a SLUT! She wants to munch all of the rugs in Luna Nova!

twitter.com/A_Win2_house/status/891353793723379712

Oh shit is this another upcoming doujin? Please say yes.

>Masturbating during class
Muh dick. And people said these threads weren't worth it.

Oh boy.

Please stop. Lotte is a sweet and meek girl and wouldn't do all of that. The most she'll get is probably a kiss from Barbara in the heat of the moment while reading a pervy volume of Nightfall

>fellow Lottefag doing the right thing
>actually shipper sc/u/m
I've never felt so heinously betrayed

Oh boy I can't wait

These two never fail to make me laugh. Best combi.

I...I'm sorry! I still love Lotte but I just can't help seeing the two of them together!

>Hannah gets to watch that dork Finn eat her best friends delicious ass every night

Poor Hannah

>frank has to waste stamina taking care of Barb when he could be pleasing Lotte a second or third time
Poor Frank

Doujins when?

When you have a threesome with Lotte and Barbara, no stamina is wasted.

>lotte
>barb
>frank
>doujin
>ever
That's not Dianna, Akko, Sucy, Andrew or facelessmen. The most you'll ever get is a green, if you were into that sort of thing

A believing heart, r-right?

Where are the faceless men anyway? I've yet to see a single fat guy molesting a witch. You don't know you made a successful anime until there are ugly bastards raping your cast.

The plot kind of meanders a bit. It's a chill series, but nothing really happens.

Pretty unimaginative for a show about magic too.

I hope /ourguy/ will be the star of it

Considering his recomendations, he better be. I mean the doujins write themselves!

>akko
>those tits
my immersion

Top 25 maybe. It good on its own for a general audiance. Which is rare now with an otaku driven anime market and culture. I'd say top 5 of the year.

Oh my god, muh dick.