US supplies Ukraine with 2,500 night vision devices

kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/us-supplies-ukraine-2500-night-vision-devices.html

will the ukrainians finally win de_donbass?

youtube.com/watch?v=irbEGASLs5o

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/02/russian-superman-suit-protects-soldiers-from-explosions-fire/
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties-excl/over-100-russian-soldiers-killed-in-eastern-ukraine-russian-rights-activists-idUSKBN0GS20320140828
youtu.be/XdDOHgcLGRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nightvision won't help without picking up heat signatures.

They're gearing up. Literally.

Fuck russia

The russians will pay for meddling in our elections and fraudulently getting that faggot Trump elected.

Russia doesn't even give their soldiers helmets that have NVG mounts on them because they're too fucking poor to supply them, so this honestly will give the Ukrainians a huge advantage.

What?

Ukrainian forces would need some sort of thermal optics equipped with the NVG's in order for them to be actually effective during night time combat.

nypost.com/2017/11/02/russian-superman-suit-protects-soldiers-from-explosions-fire/

Uh no? You can see just fine with IR at night.

I think they already see in nightmare, they don't need the vision devices for that

Thermal is nice but costs a lot, also running active IR against opfor who has NV is like shining a flashlight around.

So don't turn on your IR illuminator till you're going to identify a target. Those AN/PEQs have momentary switches for a reason.

>USA arms ukraine and builds a base there
*chirps*
>unproven allegations that Russia has active soldiers even sends tanks disguised as trucks
OMG THEY ARE PREPARING TO TAKE OVER EUROPE, REEEEEEEEEEE. RUSSIA RUSSIA REEEEEEEEEEE.

USA is arming Ukraine in retaliation to Russia's invasion dumb kraut nigger

Wow cool, they made a propaganda piece to take a video of and show off. Now go ahead and point me to the source where it says they can even afford to make more than a handful of these, let alone issue and maintain them.

It's the same reason why I cringe whenever dipshits try to say we should be so afraid of T-94s and T-80Us and Armata missiles. Yeah, it's good gear, but they can't afford to even put them into service.

In any case, your article was not in any way a reply to what I said. I said Russia doesn't even have NVG mounts on their helmets because they can't afford NVG, which is true.

kek

USA loves helping murderers.

What are you talking about?

Russia used to commercially sell Gen 1.5 night vision to the US market for only 150 bucks.

>t. Brainlet

Loves helping people maintain their sovereignty*

Dumb Abo nigger

I don't know about Trump but his government is doing a pretty good job cucking Russia.

1 novorussian patriot was worth 10 ukrofaggots on the field of battle, at best this would make it 1 to 8.

Hopefully this gets them to mount another offensive, we'd finally have a pretext to reclaim Mauripol since no amount of burger gear will teach those faggots how to fight for shit.

If that were the case they would be helping the sovereign peoples of the DPR

Yeah because there's totally a safe way to contact insurgent forces there

> DPR
Because it's a completely fake Russian creation invented to mask the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Like every "Democratic People's Republic" was in the past century.

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties-excl/over-100-russian-soldiers-killed-in-eastern-ukraine-russian-rights-activists-idUSKBN0GS20320140828

Heat signatures are useless against Russians too.
They are lizards with no soul. Cold, dark blood courses through those veins.

I thought rebels were freedom fighters and had the right to self-determination and sheeit? Or does this only count for Iraq and Syria and other countries that don't have a US friendly government?

No amount of fancy gear will help Ukrainians. The sooner this country is finished and land divided between Russia/Poland/Romania and Hungary the better for everyone involved.

More like helping an illegally made pro western political group stay in power.

Suck my dick

>US helps nazi untermenschen
imagine my shock

Sliskom tolsto

nazi is better than PDR shiiit
hello from enakiewo

You are fake.

Give Ukraine like 1,000 Spike ER and those rebels and Russian scum will be wiped out

youtu.be/XdDOHgcLGRI

Goys killing goys,

Good, Good, Good,