South Africa: How long do I have to get out of this shithole

>$20,000 in crypto
>european passport
How long do I have and what's a good move?

Other urls found in this thread:

immowelt.de/expose/2HJE64R?npv=7&bc=110&sim=1.829
youtu.be/OHaMOZo_xg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

scotland asap.

> european passport

dumbass you should have been in Eastern/Central Europe a year ago.

20k will get you nowhere and we dont want you here.

gtfo yesterday man

maybe move to vietnam for a little bit, you can live for 3-4 years on that crypto.

>Meixco

Woah, get a load of this guy.

You have monopoly money and no board to play on. Get fucked.

first thing, are you white?

Cash that $20,000 out in Euros, move to Czechia. Have a comfortable amount of money to start on and get a comfortable job. Improve yourself and have a family. Easy.

Find a job, get a visa if required, go to the place that hired you, hold onto as much of the crypto as possible

Thanks lads, also got more fiat I can get ahold of.
monopoly money that I don't need to give to our fucked revenue service
yes

>mexico

>We don't want you in our country
>even Mexicans don't want to be in Mexico
Lel

This, but unironically. Or the North of England. Cheap rent/mortgage, a fair amount of employment in the cities. There's actually a small SA expat community in Newcastle for some reason. Better move it though, the drawbridge is going up big time over here since Brixt passed into law in Jan. You've got about eighteen months before we start bothering to look at things like visas.

move to moldova or ukraine , 20,000 can buy you like 5 years of stay those countries.

>yes
You can stay at my house brother

Get out right fucking now, pack what you can carry and go straight to the airport, don't hesitate, your country is about to explode, I would rather live in Yellowstone than SA right now.

I got out 6 years age, most of my family also got out and we are desperately trying to get the rest over here.

Believe me when it pops there'll be no time to do anything, they'll swarm all over the country raping and killing every white person they find, it'll last no more than a week.

come home white man

Thanks, brother. I don't want to be a burden. I'm confident I can get out on my own and make it, and I've got some resources up my sleeves compared to what I mentioned. Just wanted to get some suggestions from helpful anons.
tell me about it. I fear for my cucked family, and that's what's been holding me back but they're very entrenched here. I finally clicked and I now know I have to realize my own destiny before my family will follow. Hopefully I can convince them

Go chill in Thailand for a bit. Learn some affiliate marketing skills to support yourself. $20,000 goes a long way in Chaing Mai

I know tensions have been building in SA for awhile, but did something specific happen thats gonna spark this powder keg?

Come to Kansas. Places are cheap but good.

Kek. Move to Vietnam? its a communist country

check the thread here:
I don't even have enough insight compared to the average user there, but I just know it's time to gtfo. You don't realize how fucking blue-pilled the average white south african family is here.

They have no water left.
Also, the government is threatening to shut the entire country down if the president doesn't fuck off.

With only 20k I'd head to Hungry near Plattensee.

Better hope you have some kind of skill that will get you a job but 20k will get you an apartment there in cash.

Vietnam is comfy place to lay low.

The problem is once it starts, and anything could trigger it, but once it begins nobody and nothing will be able to stop it.

Right now you have a bit of uncertainty in the parliament, nothing is more dangerous than uncertain leadership, there is no way of knowing who comes out on top, if it's your guys how do the militant blacks react? If it's their guys, well who wants to be a white man in a black country ruled by blacks who hate whites and want to kill all the whites for their land?

If your family can't see the danger they're in, if they are in denial or worse cucked liberals, then at what point do you decide not to die for their insane ideals?

I feel for you, but I have family that thinks it's all going to be fine, they refuse to understand that at any given moment they are moments away from Rwanda style machete genocide and we tried, we showed them evidence, we desperately wanted to wake them up, but in the end they chose what's coming, they will be the ones who open the door to their killers with a welcoming smile, and will probably blame themselves while they're are being hacked to death by people they helped in the past.

>20k will get you nowhere
lmao are you retarded. Stupid shitskin

When the impending collapse happens, it's going to happen quickly so if you haven't already gotten your affairs in order then chances are you won't be able to leave SA. I'm planning for a financial collapse sometime this year and crypto isn't something I would hold onto. Tether is a ticking timebomb and it's going to go off at or right after the financial collapse. Get some USD/Euros but mostly gold/silver. Australia/NZ would be the best place to go but if Europe is your only option, find a rural area as far north as you can tolerate where you can get gainful employment and easily make friends and acquire agency, and I'd make the move before the summer. If we go to war with the norks after the Olympics none of this will matter anyway. Godspeed, user.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY'RE OUR PROBLEM?!

Thanks senpai, I feel the pain. Tbh, they'd fuck off if their assets were more liquid. Our family is mostly invested in, and attached, to property. Hence my bias toward crypto, fiat, precious metals. Thankfully our currency is currently strengthening for some reason lol, but that might not last long. Godspeed to all of you in safer countries, and don't take you and your family's safety for granted

> spend it all in guns, ammo and other military equipment
> move to Orania
Help establish a boer republic one and for all once TSHTF in SA, which is pretty damn soon. Specially with Day Zero approaching line an unstoppable train.

Relevant

immowelt.de/expose/2HJE64R?npv=7&bc=110&sim=1.829

Stay and fix your country.

I left ZA in 2008. It was bad enough back then, and in the white haven of Cape Town too. I can't even imagine what it's like now. Seriously, just get out.

Kek.

get as many women and children out.

You can stay with me in Berlin

Dinny Dae it.

Scotland will be overrun by liberals soon enough. Islam is slowly creeping in from the south.

Also the weather sucks.

Choose destination, destroy your papers. Deny knowing your nationality. Gtz. You cannot be expelled.

go die in a fire you fucking coalburner

Come to California, no joke. Take advantage of the laws that make it easy for illegals to get driver's licenses without fear of arrest or deportation. Buy a van for a few grand and take up rock climbing and highlining, camp around California and enjoy the natural splendor. You will have loads of poon with your accent and can live cheaply, pick up odd jobs whenever. A lot of my friends out here live that life and it's pretty damn good.

Don't stay and fight that horde, you need nukes at this point.

Bad idea. ICE loves grabbing non-Mexicans down here because 1) good press, and 2) they know they aren't going to get shot at.

Also if you make it out here come to the Santa Monica slackpark on Sundays and find the guy with the two inch purple line, I'll introduce you around and buy you some dinner.

With 20k (USD) he could literally become Rey de Mexico.

Aye, be a "new scott"

If you're not planning to stand your ground and die a violent death on principle-- you should be looking at any flight leaving today.

First off, getting grabbed by ICE is 100x better than staying back in ZA. Second, there are a lot of Euro "refugees" that have been living happily around here a long ass time without any problems. Third, I'm talking about sticking to the campgrounds where the dirtbags spend their lives anyways - I can't imagine ICE rousting people in Yosemite or Bishop in the middle of the wilderness.

you could always go and teach english in saudi arabia for three years and save up 60,000. then you'd have 80 grand and could really get a head start abroad after that

Come to Serbia, you can buy 3 bedrooom house for 7k the most

>come to america
>marry a random citizen
>divorce
>move anywhere

i'm honestly convinced there are nigresses and la beaners that do this for a living... marry foreigners to get them citizenship then move on to the next guy.. just something to consider.

DO NOT GO TO EASTERN EUROPE

It's based but you'll be fucked, they won't hire you because you can't speak their slavshit language and even if you do you'll make a pittance, like 500-1000e a month.

Head straight to the absolute richest places, I'm talking Luxembourg, industrial south Germany, or Switzerland. You can make 100k cleaning toilets in luxembourg.

The money will let you finance the rest of your family there, and then after 5-10 years consider moving out east.

Don't fuck yourself over.

Good luck dude. my family left rhodesia when the niggers were coming across the border and murdering and raping people in their town. anywhere in the US is better than SA. if you can make it to the US there are plenty of places in the midwest that are still cheap and mostly white.

Siener van Rensburg is looking more and more right every day so nows a good time to leave.

Wales, lot of saffas here

cool man. I've visited before, love the weather
I'm leaning toward this, appreciate the suggestions
Yea, long-term it would be nice to settle in the midwest. If you had to choose long-term: U.S or EU? I lean toward U.S

retire in Croatia, white man. Come with 5 kids at least :)

Is Packing for Perth still a thing there?

You don't have an internet income, so if you don't want to make 1.5k quid and live in a room in east London with Ahmed from Pakistan, you will need to think about boring places like Luxembourg.

That's the advance of a Euro passport, it goes for half a million/million euros just for the privilege because you can live anywhere.

So go for the best parts. They have nothing but money in Switzerland and Luxembourg.

Even a fucking grocery store worker gets 5000e in switzerland. If you can save 1-2k a month and live like a dog, you can set yourself up for life.

See here mega thread

Vienna, we will fall to Islam in 10 years though. But right now you can basically have the safest life here as an white Outsider.

20k can buy you a lawyer to get asylum in Canada/US(later is questionable tho, Trump just conducted some significant changes).

> (OP)
>20k will get you nowhere and we dont want you here.

We don't actually want your cousins here either. How about you fucking wetbacks come and grab your primos, tias, abuelas etc..and get the fuck out of our land.

the fucking irony

Yes.

If you dont like this option, fake marriage costs ~15k in the us.

Coward. Disgusting.

I want him here, my welfare is late too often.

OP for fuck's sake just get a plane ticket to Europe or the USA how fucking hard is that?

would you want to face the hoards out for blood?

This is wrong

t. Guy who moved from west to eastern Europe

>$20,000 in crypto
>in crypto

in reality you have fuck all

start saving actual money and water and guns and pray to god the zombies dont eat your brain

user, come to America. We have guns, land, every kinda of weather, various geographies and sites to see, a president with a great big cock that he beats the leftists with.... And we simply need more white people.

Come to Texas
we need to counter the liberal invasion

You mean would I stay and stand my ground if my country/land was in peril? How is that even a question?

He would last a year here, enough to get a job in a language school

I agree invest in munitions and fuel.

It's one thing to want to defend your land, it's another to be outnumbered 10 to 1 by zombie niggers who will genocide you without hesitation

No. Those really aren't two different things. The latter falls into the former.
Besides, Afrikaners have been outnumbered many times, so I'm sure they will be fine if they band together like they used to. They'll probably get some help from abroad too.

That would set them back another 50 years economically, I'm not sure they're willing to genocide white minority that will be gone in 10 years lmao

20k in crypto will be 1/4 mil within a year

so long as it's not LINK or something

Belize was my escape plan if hillary had gotten elected.

Coming to the US and trying for the asylum route will get you farther than you think. You're actually trying to escape a war that you didn't cause, so you're a legitimate refugee.

>paranoid boer is afraid that we will take our country back from the wh*te invaders
chill out man, we are not going to kill you

go to Asia or South America if you really want to leave Africa.

I agree with this saffa, come over here, find a grandparent or spend some money faking an old birth/marriage certificate for one. you'll find it easy to live here even if you have to start your career from scratch again. That's what all the saffas I know have said.

how the fuck can white people be blue pilled in Africa out of all places?!

QUADS OF TRUTH

I would take you when one room gets free.

don't underestimate the stupidity. I think you have no idea how bad it really is.

just come here bro whats the matter faggot

I give it 5 years or less before you have a full on case of Rhodesia. US has maybe 15-25 years before our white population is significantly small enough that we can be stomped on as hard as white Africans by our niggers here. I have faith that we'll get our ethnostate before that, as more and more whites are coming to understand their place in this country as the left goes insane. The DNC is also broke, so Democrats are going to get face fucked in 2020 unless they pull their shit together, which is highly unlikely considering they have more debt than they have money in the bank.

Come to the US and join in on the fun. We have enough pissed off whites here that we'd probably win in a civil war against the federal government and commie puppets. This country is a fucking powder keg waiting for someone to stick a lit match in it.

You want to know how to do it in an airport?

come to us and ill gay marry you so you can get citizenship. you dont have to suck my dick either you will just owe me 20k and can pay me back once you get on your feet.

There is one place, where you'll be welcome. Come back, son. Come and rejoice.

start a car company and call it einstein, then make it run of nuclear power, while you do that become wealthy then come to america. make a privet space company and call it space Y and so on and so for,

How about getting some security and staying to fight?

youtu.be/OHaMOZo_xg4
Come home!

You laugh, but I was born in the same neighbourhood as Musk, my bro went to the same middleschool as him. I'll start with small steps first.
thanks bros