Kuzu no Honkai

She is a realistic character.

She is the less realistic character. A teacher don't act like that IRL.

Said user who never interacts with people.

You have never heard news about teacher getting arrested for having sex with a student ?

I do, user and that's why i say it. Her character is not what normally you see in anime and that is precisely because anime is a medium for escapism. Her character does have some exaggerations for the sake of the story but i do know there are many women like her.

She's very realistic in this generation and age. Women rarely act like her decades ago.

1 / 1,000,000 ? Come on, don't be so silly.

She's a very realistic piece of shit.

Hanabi is getting married!

>She's very realistic in this generation and age.
Not for a teacher.

No offense user, but you are way out of touch with reality here. There are a lot of such cases which are reported every year and these are cases which have come to light, there are many times when such relationships doesn't even get exposed in the public, just like it happened with Akane.

Sorry, meant for

Teacher is just a profession, there are many women like Akane, whether she is a teacher or something else is irrelevant.

That's cute

I guess, you can say that about her.

She did nothing wrong.

I'm not offended or angry or nothing like that, just surprised that's we have a lot more cases that i had thought on the start. World is changing very fast.

Who is going to marry Sanae then ?

Cousin

The author is going to marry her.

shit anime
shitty girls and shitty guys
shit

Not to mention not all of them get caught.
Believe me a young lad having the chance to have sex with his 26 supersexy Math teacher wouldn't go around telling authorities that, and mostly , nobody would believe him if he were to brag about it.
Example? there was a situation in my school when i was 14 but in 2003 there weren't enough technology to share pics of your teacher pussy.

>Example? there was a situation in my school
Another example? I went to a forum and claimed stuff I couldn't prove.

People still think Kuzu no Honkai is realistic and deep. lmaoing at your lives.