Hitorijime My Hero

What's his fucking deal?

i don't get this anime
thank god i've only watched love stage

He's a crazy homo.

This is slightly better than love stage, at least it doesn't pull the amnesia card

i don't think the amnesia part works bc that wasn't on the anime, imo love stage is better than this so far.

The main problem is it focused on the shit couple first

From last episode, Kousuke/MC isn't much better. I'm having a hard time understanding Kousuke's reasoning behind his actions.

What's your fucking deal? Instead of watching a bad BL you could go read a good one.

i'm having a hard time understanding why there aren't better gay animus out there

yes i've watched doukyuusei

Does he wanna fuck this kid or not?

Because Japanese fujos have a lot of shit taste. Just look at the biggest BL manga, it's all Nakamurashit, that hack who writes super lovers, that garbage one about the guy and his therapist with loads of drama and rape

>Nakamurashit
Even when I was a retarded 10 years old I couldn't get behind the Junjou series. Fucking nips.

No clue man, he pushes him away with an unprovoked no-homo outburst then lays one on him on school grounds the next day. It might just be a severe case of autism.

fucking hell, did at least doukyuusei do good in the money?

In the manga it turns out that he actually does, in fact, want to fuck him but the shit he does like is really confusing. If ya wanna fuck that dude then don't tell him to stay off your dick.

And I'm disappointed they changed the homo joke to koi

>Nakamurashit
???

Sold pretty well for a BL film

Nakamura Shungiku, the queen of shit BL. Junjoushit and Sekaiichishit

Oh that one. Her stuff is really bad. But I had no idea she's popular in Japan.

According to the Stalker threads, this anime's actually doing good. That's great news, right?

>**2,122位/**1,631位 ○ (***,184 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/09/22 ひとりじめマイヒーロー 01 DVD(イベント優先販売申込券(第1部)付き)
It's doing barely decent.

Junjou is the bestselling BL ever

It's been doing pretty terrible even with an event ticket.

Im reading the manga right now to see the differences. But I don't really like how choppy the manga can be and sometimes weird to follow.

>Added random girl scene
>Perv cop shows up earlier
>Makes Kousuke sound like some jealous ass

I hate this

He wants to fuck the kid, marry the kid and be with him forever.

Are you sure going to a love hotel is the right way to do that?

What they're going to do at a love hotel, play Uno?

pillowfight, obviously

let's go to a love hotel and play twister

I prefer chess but I guess twister is fine too

Twister is pretty erotic

Love Stage is definitely not better. Unless you're into draw a girl call it a boy bullshit.

Same