CANADA YES! White South Africans denied refugee status for using "hateful" statistics

>Be White South African family with 2 kids
>Your President calls for your genocide and even sings songs about it "Kill the Boer!"
>Literally attacked and robbed multiple times over the years
>Terrified of being raped or killed
>Flee to compassionate Canada
>Apply for refugee status
>Show police records, photographs of the crimes, government statistics showing Whites are targetted by Blacks, and video of President singing a song calling for your death as evidence
>Get denied because you are a "racist" and used "hateful" evidence
>Appeal to government
>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored
>Refugee application denied
>Immediate deportation to South Africa

JUST
U
S
T

>nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svuEn_HfgHw
archive.fo/nnhf4
archive.fo/fCo3w
archive.fo/8KYQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>live on a continent filled with niggers
>surprised when niggers start acting like niggers
I feel a degree of sympathy for this family, but make no mistake we owe these people nothing. In fact they should be appealing to the Hungarians just going by their surnames. Their genes would be more secure there anyway.

We require a steady flow of Filipinos to work our McDonalds restaurants, not this.

I know divide and conquer is bad and all
but if leafs were all gassed the world would be a much better place I think

Tell me where I'm wrong and take your flag off.

Don't you EVER speak to me in the imperative form EVER again is that UNDERSTOOD? leafshit?

Shameful shameful decision.

All Western nations should be accepting these guys. They speak English, they have qualifications, they will work, they're peaceful, they're aligned with our values.
But more importantly, they're being killed and as our brothers they deserve assistance.
But here we are importing illiterate Eritreans riddled with diseases, or Afghan who want to kill us. We are idiots. Soon enough we will be experiencing the same situation South African whites are, in our own countries.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

Don't say I didn't warn you

I really want you to explain why I'm wrong though.

Shut the fuck up kike

Hopefully we can "unironically" put all those responsible for this to the sword.
Trudeau could use a sword up his faggot ass.

You have every subhuman,including Americans, knocking on your countries door, and your pretty little leader is letting damn near all of them in. Don't throw stones, cutie.

Africa belongs to the REAL Africans. The B*ers are just going to have to get over it.

Yes because a kike would tell white people to seek asylum in a nation they're currently failing to destroy.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

I think u missing the part about them visiting and staying with their family in Canada, leaffaggot

We commonly take refugees that are so uncivilized they dont even know their birthdate. We take people that can't speak a single sentence of english. The system is fucked desu. That said I dont get why NL doesnt take them,it's the best fit and if theyve got space for Moroccans theyve got space for Boers

>I think u missing the part about them visiting and staying with their family in Canada, leaffaggot
I'm not missing that part, so what if they have family here? You're making a perfect argument for getting flooded with more wetbacks.

Good job.

>Tell me where I'm wrong.
Tell me where I'm wrong.
Tell me where I'm wrong.
Tell me where I'm wrong.
Tell me where I'm wrong.
Tell me where I'm wrong.
Tell me where I'm wrong.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

Your entire nation, from a moral standpoint, is wrong. An abomination. A fucking leaf.

maybe trudeau-castro should stop digging
his abjection obviously is bottomless

Serve him right for trying to move to Canada. He should have know that maple syrups are the worse humans in existences.

I hope Trudeau gets reelected. You deserve it.

I used to date a girl who lived in South Africa, she was white. Lived in a gated community.
She was constantly robbed. Even with security patrolling her gated suburb.
About twice a year, niggers would hop the walls. Break into her house, and steal her tv.
Her parents were both dentists & made a ton of money. I haven't heard from her in awhile, probably dead.

This. Why aren't they putting up refugee claims to the Netherlands. It would work a lot better for them. The dutch take middle easterners all the time. Not saying Canada shouldn't take them because they shouldn't have been denied for such retarded reason. But if I was a Boer fleeing SA I would choose the Netherlands over canada due to linguistic barriers and cultural ones.

Your nation of mutts isn't actually a nation, it's a sick joke. A subverted superstate whose sole existence serves as a tool for the Jews.

No but really, tell me why we need to take this family in. Why would we take anyone in? We need old stock Canadians being bred by old stock Canadians. A notion long forgotten in serve of muh melting pot if you're American.

It almost can't get any more blatant. These policies in the west are only anti white.

You don't choose where you were born you fucking leaf.

Off by 1

>I hope Trudeau gets reelected. You deserve it.
>>Tell me where I'm wrong.

Your parents do.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

Jesus fuck you "people" will deserve to be genocided.

This country disgusts me more everyday.

no surprise

>be white in south africa
>your own government is literally calling for your death and genocide
>white farmers dying like flies
>"canada! canada can save us! they always welcome refugees!" you say delightfully to your white children
>kids are excited
>appeal to canada court for asylum
>ItsHappening.jpg
>'dark skinned' canadian judge looks down from the podium
>"says here you dont care for south africa"
>you explain the horrors your people are being put under
>judge looks over at tanned police officers with a smug look on his face
>"take him and his family back! canada will have nothing to do with this hate speech!" He screams
>get deported back to hell on earth
>WhatDidHeMeanByThis.gif

Your """left""" guy Trideau supports facist regime in Ukraine. Image if Quebec will rule THE WHOLE Canada and if language policy of goverment will have goal of UNE LANGUE.

This is what he supports in Ukraine. This is why we have a sympathy to Quebec.

>of by 1 to get 777
>of by 7 to get 888

kek

I second that.

I hope Trudeau gets reelected. You deserve it.

It's the truth. My parents chose for me to be born in my great white province, your parents chose for you to be born in a German and Slavic colony.

youtube.com/watch?v=svuEn_HfgHw

>lives in Canada
>doesn't speak French

explain yourself, plaire

>we are idiots
yes (((((((((((((((we)))))))))))))))) are idiots. good one.

This really makes you think...

Meanwhile as El Salvadorans, Hondurans, and Haitians pour into Canada...

>acceptance rate is 70%, the highest in 28 years
archive.fo/nnhf4

>they're buying millions of dollars in meals over the summer because they know tens of thousands more will pour over the border once the weather gets better
archive.fo/fCo3w

>the reviews are being cancelled and all of the lawyers in quebec are refusing new clients (including legitimate refugees) because the economic migrants have booked all of their time up
archive.fo/8KYQE

JUST

Canada and the UK are the nigger tier anglo countries.

How the fuck does that change the fact that you don't change where you were born you nigger? Also how the fuck is Poland a german colony? Literally slavs lived here for a thousand years.

There is literally nothing wrong with fascism.
>This is why we have a sympathy to Quebec.
Why would you be sympathetic to a people who got annihilated in the wars and voted to remain in Canada twice?

Because the French lost the war to the British Empire.

I literally used to dream of immigrating to Canada when I was still in the University.

But then I took my master's degree in Toronto.

I'm honestly glad I'm from South Brazil. Jesus Christ the indians and the africans there were insufferable and were given important positions for their racial sake.

>How the fuck does that change the fact that you don't change where you were born you nigger?
What does this have to do with anything? By this logic you don't chose to be born a nigger, therefore nothing is your fault.

I just described what ukrainian regime does in Ukraine. Imagine if Quebec will rule the whole Canada and rule hardly. This is what is going on in Ukraine.

It was commie's mistake to took theese territories from Poland.

>hurr duur live in a continent full of niggers and don't expect them to chimpout

Typical kike retarded damage control

Brazil is a redpilled, racially realistic nation. I respect that.

From your fucking IRPA

>AND WHEREAS the Canadian Human Rights Act provides that every individual should have an equal opportunity with other individuals to make the life that the individual is able and wishes to have, consistent with the duties and obligations of that individual as a member of society, and, in order to secure that opportunity, establishes the Canadian Human Rights Commission to redress any proscribed discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin or colour;
>AND WHEREAS Canada is a party to the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, which Convention recognizes that all human beings are equal before the law and are entitled to equal protection of the law against any discrimination and against any incitement to discrimination, and to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which Covenant provides that persons belonging to ethnic, religious or linguistic minorities shall not be denied the right to enjoy their own culture, to profess and practise their own religion or to use their own language;
>NOW, THEREFORE, Her Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate and House of Commons of Canada, enacts as follows:
And then it's just multiculturalism here, multiculturalism there, for the whole point 3
but specifically
>3 (1) It is hereby declared to be the policy of the Government of Canada to:
>(c) promote the full and equitable participation of individuals and communities of all origins in the continuing evolution and shaping of all aspects of Canadian society and assist them in the elimination of any barrier to that participation;

Honestly, this thing reads like a fucking joke to me, but hey, to each its own

Isn't that going to make it hard for him to fuck 's wife?

>Imagine if Quebec will rule the whole Canada and rule hardly.
You're describing and unimaginable scenario.

and in 2 decades when Canada is fully white minority, and shitskins murder whites on a daily basis like they do in the US
You people will say "Well they deserve it because they are white", like always

R A K E
A
K
E

>bisexual nigger amputee
quintessentially cucknadian
he rly deserves to stay

Don't white citizens of SAR speak their own language? Afrikaans

so are you determined to stay in brazil, move to the US instead, or perhaps somewhere else?

The fault with niggers is their behaviour you dumb fuck. The skin wouldn't be bad in itself but the fact is, the darker you are the more likely you are a a fucking monkey.

You need to leave
Not this board, but the country.
Please raise Canada's collective IQ by moving to Greenland

Endre is actually a hungarian name. Their refugee applications would be accepted within 24 hours in Hungary.

>live in a black neighborhood
don't feel sorry for them

>live on a black continent
internet tears galore

same concept on a macro scale.

Because the Netherlands is full of communists, same as Canada

As I know they already don't serve people in restaurants if they don't speak French.

>You people will say "Well they deserve it because they are white", like always
Canadians deserve everything they get. Maybe once the chaos finally erupts the Maritimes can cede and leave you fags to your shitskin oblivion.

I know we take some white saffers but I'd be stoked to replace every other shitty migrant with them too. Everyone I've met has been a good person

The nigger didn't choose to be born a nigger :^)

a per your argument

Stop blaming the fucking victim, people's lives are being destroyed, people's property is being stolen. You're either a jew or a darkie if you don't recognize that.

Yah, keep bringing in shitskins, terrorists and mudslime.
Fuck whitey, goyim
KYS Rabbi

Who are white anglocanadians ethnically? Are they anglosaxon or more celtic?

This is the point I'm making. They'd be better off then 100%. Hungary is a country that will protect whites, Canada won't.

The nigger chooses his fucking behaviour you absolute subhuman leaf piece of shit.

That's a good thing right? Pol hates refugees, so fuck them. Fuck anyone trying to flee their shithole countries. FUCK OFF WERE FULL

They should apply to Poland or Hungary, we probably woudn't do this shit and there are no niggers here.

This. Libtards here love calling them racist, but I see their racism as a net positive for NZ.

>Hungary is a country that will protect whites, Canada won't.
Finally. You're not wrong.

Yea because the maritimes aren't filled with leftists & commies, after decades of voting liberal

>Hurr we're based because we are shitty & poor and migrants don't come here

fucking idiots

Sure we love homogeniety, but the main reason normies in Poland hate nigger refugees is because they are shitskin welfare leeches, terrorists and criminals. We opened our borders for fucking Hohol Ukrainians for fuck's sake.
Yeah but who the fuck wants to immigrate here?
Ridiciolously high taxes, ridiciolously unstable law and ridiciolously tough language. Also we have a fair deal of our own white niggers but a much smaller minority than the average most likely.

You clearly don't know anything then, but then I've also only been to Montreal which is anglo central.

>Who are white anglocanadians ethnically? Are they anglosaxon or more celtic?
I have no idea because the majority of this country considers "Canadian" to be an ethnicity.

But he didn't choose to be born a nigger.

What do you mean finally? I explicated stated that in my first post.

>after decades of voting liberal
Are you retarded? Maritimers are and always were swing voters. You clearly haven't been around for very long.

Quebecians can become #1 power in Canada if they would continue to protect their language and will stay conservative. It's a fact.

But he chooses his own behaviour what don't you understand you fucking canadian?

Every day, Candians find new ways to make me say "How much more of a cuck can they go"?

Carpet bomb Canada when

If you are not convinced that white genocide is real than it's time to WAKE THE FUCK UP. Whites will have no where to go in the future and will be outbred by the demons of this world (brown people) Asians are fine

The funny thing about this if they tried and got accepted to be Americans, niggers would chimp the fuck out before accurately referring to white refugees from Africa as "African Americans"

I speak Polish

Once you understand what diversity is really about, it all makes sense.
Whites in South Africa are getting killed, this decreases number of white people in the world.
Whites migrating to Canada would increase the number of white people in the country, which is the opposite of what they are trying to achieve.

god this picture makes me feel angry.

niggers belong in a zoo

Also we're based because we're white and actively persevere despite the rest of you leafs shitting on us.

But he didn't choose to be born a nigger, remember?

>Quebecians can become #1 power in Canada if they would continue to protect their language and will stay conservative. It's a fact.
Quebecois are NOT conservative.

depends on who you ask, colgate.
On one hand, it sets precedents on refusal to give access to your country to refugees, and for canada that's actually great I guess?
On the other hand, the same isn't being applied to the sea of niggers coming your way, so what's the point?

Yes and what of it you fucking cuckold?

Of course I don't, I live on a different continent, but I saw the movie about quebecian activists. And know that they really don't serve people sometimes.

But as I think Quebecians have to use soft power - make more music in French, maybe free courses for Canadians, and etc. Be more conservative

The point you're failing to understand is niggers do NOT choose their own behavior you retard. THEY'RE NIGGERS. They're animals.

They can't help it.

Why would we want filthy boers in our great nation. We didn’t forget the war our people helped the British fight against you scum. Go back to the shithole nation in the EU where your heritage lies