Apologize for colonialism

Apologize for colonialism.

We're sorry we made things better for them. We're even more sorry we brought some of them back.

If slavery never happened most of the nogs today wouldnt of been born or just been aides babies or lion fodder. Race card is hilarious because without salvery they'd be suffering even more.

Apologize for not pulling your weight.

im sorry for bringing you medicine, the wheel, Christianity, laws, cars, modern architecture, and education to your once wonderful society of mud huts and ooga booga dances.

I'm sorry we tried to civilize you, and I'm even more sorry it couldn't take.

oh, s-sorry...
PSYCH!
>*steals all the rare minerals*

Im sorry it ended

I'm sorry you have failed your own people to the point a leaf hiding behind a meme flag has to stick up for you

where the fuck are the eurofags at? They're the ones that colonized africa, not us.
Liberia doesn't count

apologize for being worthless piles of garbage

Sorry for our attempts at bringing Africans into the modern world. We should’ve left this in their mud huts and tribes while the rest of the world progressed around them.

Hooboy do you wanna believe that'd be called racist.
"Why are white countries ignoring Africa? Why aren't they going in there and bringing them up to modern standards?"
You just can't win, ever, with niggers.

Sorry for making nigger countries better than they were

You never had it so good. You should thank us.

I'm sorry that europeans didn't kill all the subhuman animals, as they should have.

I'm sorry for feeding you. We should never have bothered treating you differently from the mosquitos.

I'll apologize for colonialism when Arabs apologize for the Ottoman Empire, Kikes apologize for Palestine, Indians apologize for Kashmir, Africans apologize for Rhodesia, and the Chinese apologize for Tibet. Essentially, I'll own up to my somewhat malevolent history when every other race acknowledges to any degree that they've all done and continue to do far worse things.

I am sorrowful my great, great, great, great grand parents did not have the sense to genocide the black race.

Kiss my white ass

no, git gud

what did I do?

Why does colonialism trigger sjws? It literally and I say this unironically LITERALLY put fucking shit holes on the map and made them relevant.
>see haiti
>killed their white colonials
>remained a total shit hole that has 2% of their tree population left.

the what ?

no

>Apologize for colonialism.
No

I'm sorry we didn't kill you all then, your country would have been populated by fine englishmen now. Instead of runaway, moaning wannabes that spawn like vermin.

slavery is not a problem, the domination of white men in the past, to the great happiness of the world will rule black women, white will become slaves.

Oh we'll apologize alright when the day of the rope occurs

I'm sorry blacks were ever brought over here, I tell you what