Yuri thread

Yuri thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ree_kkr/status/890950160917843968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not HomuraxSayaka

The gayest

Hey everybody it's a yuri on ice thread.

>making a yuri thread for the sole purpose of shitposting and trying to harass what you think is a single other person
>literally devoting your whole life to trying to "troll" what you think is a single other person
>you have been doing this for years
Is there anything more pathetic than you?

Alright, time to pack up guys. The faggot has showed up already.

>Is there anything more pathetic than you?
I know one thing. Someone who has wasted years of their life responding to a person they hate even though you know that's exactly what they want. I wonder what it feels like to be a slave to the person you hate most in the world.

You have a whole board for your faggot shit

Same person.
And no, like always, no one is a "slave" to you. It would matter if it was you or anyone, the issue is that you are posting low quality shit and ruining threads.

>exactly what they want
You want your safe space hug box and for everyone to be your friend and like you.

You want to "troll" anyone else, but you don't get it. You are not "trolling" anyone, you are just shitposting. Trolling requires you fooling people, and you're not smart enough to do that, everyone knows you're trying to troll, and that's the problem. Here's what you think:
>lol xdd i am so epic i am shitposting and I got someone to tell me to stop shitpost durrrr lol EPIC!!!!
Tell me, what will it take to make you accept that you're not "trolling" anyone, and that people can reply to you without "taking bait".

reminder that if chagen were to suddenly die, it would take less than two weeks for everything he achieved to be forgotten forever

I honestly forget about him after I leave the thread

@160461010
I always thought people who use filters are huge faggots, but please put on a trip for real so I can finally filter you.

Why do you try to pretend that it's your god given right to make off topic low quality posts like this ?

It really makes no sense. You posted shit that has nothing to do with anime or manga, with the clear intention of trying to attack people, and what? You think people should just say nothing to you?

What are you talking about? You're the one who cries about not having any friends and is literally forced to reply to people because you have samefagged constantly for years, so now you have to constant shitposting or else it will become obvious it was just you all along.

You are forced to reply to people who tell you to fuck off and die because you can't stand not having a safe space hug box.

Sure, I'll use a trip if you name a single valid thing I do wrong. Explain with reasoning and detail why , someone who openly admits to trying to troll and harass people is not the problem. Do that, and I'll use a tripcode.

Also, stay on reddit, because you don't belong here.

I will never understand how you rationalize the fact that you know your enemy is trolling for replies, but then you turn around and give them the replies they want and act like that's going to discourage them from doing it again. Something in your brain is broken that prevents you from understanding why the only solution to trolling is to ignore them.

See what I mean? You want your safe space so fucking badly it's pathetic. You just want everyone to ignore your shitposts so you can delude yourself into thinking you're accepted here. Because you think that if no one says anything to you, then everyone must agree with you.

>I will never understand
That's because you're brain damaged. The rationalize as to how is explained in literally the post you're replying to.

>xddd lol im trolololing uu!!!
>No, you're not, because it's obvious you're trying to troll, I'm just telling you to stop trying to troll people.
>XDD LOL U TOLD ME TO STOP TROLLING WHEN IM TROLLING SO I WIN EPIC!@!!!
Literally how you think. For some reason you're so brain damaged your whole world revolves around "replies", but not actually what those replies say or mean.

>enemy
Why do you always use words like this? What is wrong with you?

The gayestest

You're such cancer, and it's actually pathetic you care so much about trying to force a "meme". What's even more pathetic is that you're proud of it.

They're just friends.

With benefits.

They are best friends, like Nanoha and Fate.

Imagine your life being so consumed with shitposting that you constantly go out of your way and expend a lot effort just to replying to a post multiple times, for the sole purpose of pretending you're more than one person.

so gay

Friendly reminder that Homura ends up with Madoka's mother at the end of the series.

Why are you so mad that you're replying to the people telling you to fuck off and die? You don't really think anyone believes you're not replying to them specifically. The timing of when you do something gives it away. And you're replying to people telling you off because you're mad. Get trolled, retard.

Stop it at once!

>copying the wrong pasta

Was there actually any type of confirmation that Sayaka is homosexual? As far as the TV animated series goes, she seems to be still be in unrequited love towards violin boy even after getting cucked by anti /u/ girl.

>xddd i call something paste that means i win!
Why are you so stupid, rape spammer?
I didn't copy anything wrong, you made this post to reply to people the people who are tell you off. You just some some reason think "back link a post number" and "reply" mean the same thing. To reply means to give a reaction to. And your reaction to people telling you to fuck off was to post crack shit.

This really isn't that hard to understand you down syndrome retard.

More like Nanoha and Hayate

is this that one guy who said he'd ruin every yuri thread or was fighting a war against yuri?

There was a screen cap about this I'm sure. it showed him replying to himself as well.

As far as I remember the only confirmed lesbian is Homura, and her relationship with Madoka is kinda one-sided, the rest of the girls are not even friends outside of the last movie.

is she okay?

>You just some some reason
Are you okay friend?

Or Hayate and Vivio.

Just fuck off and die already.

You mean !Akemi? The one who always spams crack to try and "cyber bully" people? The guy who has literally given up his life to try and "troll" what he thinks is a single person over the internet.

Stop talking to yourself.
It's just so insane how you have devoted your life to trying to attack what you think is a single person. This literally all personal for you. It's not about what's right and wrong, it's all about your feelings and how you're upset people say things you don't like.

Oh em gee, I wrong "some" twice, must be going crazy.
>trying to nit pick a single typo instead is actually what's said in the post
Just end yourself, rape spammer.

so, this is allowed on Sup Forums ?

>It's just so insane how you have devoted your life to trying to attack what you think is a single person. This literally all personal for you. It's not about what's right and wrong, it's all about your feelings and how you're upset people say things you don't like.

Hayate is a bad person.

Nah it's obviously Sayaka x Hitomi.

Yuri is the last remaining hope of Sup Forums. Or should I say the whole world?

What do you even think you're implying?
You're the one who just spams things to attack people.
On the other hand, everyone else proves what you are posting is wrong on objectively level, meaning it's not personal.

I honestly hate how stupid you are. It's not just that you can't learn, you can hardly think.

You would have issues too if your waifu killed herself in front of you when you were 9yo.

Can you answer me something honestly please.
I really want to know this.

Why do you care so much about attacking and harassing people on the internet. It makes no sense why you've devoted your life to this.

It's obvious who people are against and spend so much time trying to make you stop. Because if you weren't around threads would be good, and people would have more translation and content.

Why did the Jews attack the twin towers?

Think about it?

She should be put in jail

It's joke.

Sorry, I don't understand your retarded Sup Forums analogy.

The attack on the twin towers was for religious reasons. But, you clearly have no beliefs other than "I must attack anyone who says something I don't like with everything I have.".

They can't, she IS the law.

I didn't read your post lol

The only reason you would do that is you're either autistic or psychotic.

Are yo/u/ ready for Season 2, Sup Forums!

Oh god is this official artwork? Is this series really going full yuri?

I love this author.

Spies can love spies!

Is it yuri if one of them is a boy (pre-henshin)?

No.

so what's the source on this?

No that's the wrong cap.

Yes. MahoIku MGs traditionally stop transforming back into humans, and live as full-time MGs.

This one?
Or are you talking about the one where he was samefagging a thread of Christmas?

We need more Hakuno x Nero

What happened to that guy? Did he finally do it?

twitter.com/ree_kkr/status/890950160917843968

No, his tripcode is set to auto ban any IP that touches it.
He's still here ban evading and spamming, he just can't use his trip.