World's End Harem

Its happening
#1 is going to fuck the imouto of the MC

And? Good for them.

>someone is going to have sex
Bullshit

Is this a new chapter?

Suddenly curious if he continues pursuing after rejection.

Watch MC stop this by adding imouto to harem via loophole.

yes

>rejection
Can she even reject the proposal though?

This shithole might be worth reading again if he does this

Yes
Otherwise they would just take the girls instead of asking

I just want her to get fucked and have MC go ballistic or just do fucking something. He's too much of a pussy to threaten any of the people in charge by choosing them or their family and making it so they can't refuse.

What right does he have to go ballistic? The world needs babies and since his impotent ass refuses to make them someone has to.

Who was boobies' brother that the lesbian mentioned? Also I see there's a connection between #2 and #3s story with the research girl having a sister at that school.

Pretty sure Karen is her sister

>She's going to say no
>He's going to try to rape her
Let's not pretend we don't see it coming.

So far he's been shown to not be the dick everyone thought he was. We'll see I guess.

Yeah its not that kind of series

I hope not, so far he's the only non cliche thing in this. Everyone expected him to be the usual bad guy and so far he's nice and he's doing his job.

This is going one of a few routes.

>MC finds out his sister has been brought to the facility, goes to confront #1 on reflex. #1 actually let her go because he's not a dick

>#1 goes full rape mode because forced drama

>Government uses this as a way to try and put leverage over the MC

Either way it will be shit.

>#1 is going to fuck the imouto of the MC
dropped with the power of thousand suns

He mellowed out abit after discovering he's becoming a father. Maybe all he wants now, after being bored to death with sex, is an imouto to head pat & play video games with.

>Government uses this as a way to try and put leverage over the MC

This is what I immediately thought when I saw the crazy bitch at the end saying he's 100% going to mate eventually. #1 is just doing what any average guy would do in his situation, and doesn't seem like an asshole. We haven't seen the other supposed awaken guy though.

>average guy wouldn't remain loyal to his waifu
I bet they would even mate with 3DPD.

From what we see in his extra chapter the guy seems pretty chill. And since the MC is a huge fag, I'm ok with this.

The other two inmune guys are fucking regularly. Its just the MC that doesn't

What I don't get is how the government has any power over him at all.
He and the other guys are supposedly a priceless commodity, but are treated like the opposite of that half the time.

Thats because the government's top dogs know the repopulation stuff is bullshit and couldn't possibly have any reasonable chance of happening. Its obvious they're behind the initial outbreak and his attempts of curing it is inconvenient because they know he can succeed with enough time.

Wait, how the hell are there still children around when most of the dudes have died off and the rest are in cryogenic sleep?

That happen 5 or so years ago. That girl looks around 10

Please no

It would be hilarious if #1 turn out a decent guy by actually seducing normaly the little sister and ask the betaMC her hand in marriage with the monogamy condition, making the woman leaders even more butthurt.

I forget since it's been forever since i last checked this one. 1 is the chad dude who never had any trouble fucking the girls from the start right?

What about the other one who was in love with some sensei i think?

That's 3rd. 3rd seems to be an alright guy but has some serious self esteem issues.

So is 3rd going to be alright? It looks like any girl he gets preggers is going to leave. He's completing the route but I see no best end.

I get it that 3rd is supposedly 'based' because he has sex, but it feels like he is the obligatory self-insert character and it ruins the immersion.
The other two dudes are cool though

No, I mean that the 3rd is the one who banged his sensei. 1st is the guy fucking everything with a vagina, 2nd is the protagonist, 3rd is the glasses guy at school.

wew

>MC finds out his sister has been brought to the facility, goes to confront #1 on reflex

>So what? All women are here by choice and you're not the boss of your sister.

What the fuck is going on here?

That's not going to work on MC. He's gonna be insufferably selfish as usual and try to make sure his sister can't be dicked.

censorship

Good, about time she got the dick

>manga slowly turns into the other living males taking all the women close to cuck MC
>all of them fall for and get impregnated by other men while MC dicks around researching
>in the end he finds his promised lover
>she already got dicked and fell for someone else too
Best ending for this manga.

You forgot the truck.

And then his sister will go "No, it's okay, onii-chan. I'm going to fulfil my societal duty." Then they'll make a sex tape and send it to MC, just like in my NTR doujins.

This is the best choice desu. I mean, he's not fucking anything anyway, and he certainly isn't going to start with incest. Why hold back his sister from filling her role to society when he's already a hack refusing to fill his?

MC deserves an NTR ending anyway, and I say this being very biased against NTR

>there are people still reading this turd

#1 actually is not a dick
havent you seen his backstory chapter

>havent you seen his backstory chapter
Do you think that might stop these writers from using him for cheap drama?

>NTR bait the manga

>unironically self inserting into the cuck

Woops
>protag gets hit by truck

Why would I do that? Stop projecting user.

Fuck off back to your containment board cuckolds.

Except MC's sister trusts MC will succeed with a vaccine.

Why would that work as revenge? They now get to have new family members, guaranteed high social standing, and the best resources of mankind to keep em alive instead of watching everyone die.

What if seeing his sister fucked like a ragdoll snaps the MC turning him into asanagi levels of misogynism and crash the whole female society?

There has got to be a limit to how much of his shit the women can tolerate and why would anyone let him have access to the ability to crash the society after how much of a retard he's been so far?

Vaccines won't stop her developing a love for the cock.

>implying they can stop crazy perma-virgin scientist in "now i've lost it" mode
They couldn't even make him fuck when he was in full beta mode.
They are doomed.

Fuck your truck

And? From what i saw till now he is pretty nice guy, if a little selfish. But nobody's perfect.

I think from here Author can go two ways if she rejects him. Turn #1 into asshole and rape imouto-chan. Or after she will be reject him,she caught his interest starts hanging around and properly dating her eventually developing true romantic felling toward her and drop in frequency of mating because he want to mate only with Imouto, interacting more with MC he now sees as his brother in law, and after learning that MKV is manmade, so he joins MC to try uncover that conspiracy behind it all.

But user, what's so sexual about trucks?

The madman author if he actually goes through with this.

>yfw the imouto falls for #1
>yfw MC blessed the couples and #1 became best bro
>yfw #1 actually talked sense into MC to get him fucking women
>yfw the manga about harem is actually about the best friend character and the friendship with the MC
If the author goes this route, it will instantly become a 10/10 for me.

>there are people still complaining about others still reading this turd

Has their been any ntr in this so far? I keep hearing about but can't find anything.