We can't deport citizens. Ethno-states today will have to include everyone currently in the country

We can't deport citizens. Ethno-states today will have to include everyone currently in the country.

America is the future Brazil.

Wrong.

Just revoke citizenship of all non whites. Now you don't have to deport citizens

"ethno-states"

What if we pay corporations to deport them?

>We can't deport citizens.
yes we can, what's best is you'll deport yourself when shit gets real

That's against their rights, deporting them will kill them and you can't kill them.

Violating their rights. At least try to convince me.

human rights are a meme

We can offer them gibs for the rest of their life to return to africa.

>you can't kill them
Lel wanna bet

so you're never going to convince people like me.

What about those who do not want to leave?

Rights are for whites

No wants you, go back to plebbit

>What about those who do not want to leave?
you d e p o r t them

>We can't deport citizens. Ethno-states today will have to include everyone currently in the country.

t. Sargon, who also thinks existing ethnostates aren't a problem.

We stop offering gibs to them or we target gibs to match the populations we want to have more children.
For example by making gibs reduce taxes at a certain income bracket

This. The guidelines of morality in your head may seem unshakable... but trust me, they can and will move.

Rights were written for the Posterity of the founding Americans. Key word is posterity. The govt, by its very design was to represent and serve the People. This People was the American People. In other words, the Founding Fathers conceived of a govt that would lawfully and morally by allowed to use force, if and only if, it was done so in the protection of the People, they were obligated to represent.

"Rights" and the "Constitution" are not valid objections to the protection of the People, for this is the reason why these were conceived of in the first place. To use either of these as justification for passivity, is the violation of the very spirit in which these ideas were born.

Finally, would you say the founding Patriots of America violated the "rights" of the British?

Rights are a social construct

You can't deport citizens you mong.
>Inb4 HURR DURR yes we can
Get ready for lawsuits in the tens of millions against the government if they try.

The establishment of an ethnic state means the destruction of the old one.

>Lawsuits

Where will they go when we gas the (((courts)))

>Sestroying the legak system
May as well just burn down the whole fucking country while you're at it.
Also, international courts will still exist.

I have more extreme views than normal people but you need normal people. You can at least try to make an argument that they could agree with

Violating their right. Can you make an argument where this does not happen?

Existing ethnostates do not have to violate people's rights since they don't have to deport anyone.

That's interesting, it would work on the people not working, but if they put taxes into the society they should also benefit from it.

sure, but let's at least grant me that at the current moment you're not going to win an argument talking about a potential future where rights don't exist.

Those were later extended to all Americans though, right, not just the original ones?

And if an uprising happened it would be against the government, not the people, and it would be to bring the government back to the values it's support to have, not make it a tyranny, right?

>Finally, would you say the founding Patriots of America violated the "rights" of the British?
Not really, it was the Brits imposing taxes without representation, right?

Apologise if I misrepresent anything I'm not meaning to

>You can at least try to make an argument that they could agree with
No argument is good enough for a retard like you, all good arguments were said million times and can be found on YouTube. That is assuming that you are even here in good faith which you are not since you made this awful thread.

>Those were later extended to all Americans though, right, not just the original ones?
And it has come at the expense of the People whom your govt is morally and lawfully obligated to protect. Therefore an act of violence by your govt. onto its very people.

>And if an uprising happened it would be against the government, not the people, and it would be to bring the government back to the values it's support to have, not make it a tyranny, right?
How is a govt. enforcing and enacting laws, or ignoring the consequence of previous laws, that have been proven to be hostile to its host population, not a tyranny? Not to mention your dwindling political power as these foreigners replace your vote. So you have no say on the enforcing of these hostile policies.

>Not really, it was the Brits imposing taxes without representation, right?
Implying you're not taxed and regulated far more than they ever were.

There are no ethnostates in the Western world today. The ethnostate is an endeavour for the future. Current citizenship won't matter.

>You can at least try to make an argument that they could agree with
It won't work. Not until the eternal normies awakens. Which is why most of us love accelerationism

Non-whites will not be considered citizens anymore so we have every right to make them leave, and where they go after that is up to them. Preferably somewhere like Africa, South America, or the middle east is where they will flee to, and I could careless which one they pick.

>USSR kicking out millions of germans
>operation wetback
>all done without the massive capabilities today's police enjoy
lol we can't deport people lmao it's impossible

No,you don't know how specific you can be by offering gibs to certain tax bracket
That's why I said tax bracket not simply taxes.
You can target middle class or upper middle class and thus ensure the ones you want to have children (usually people that ended up there by their own means)do so,that will get rid of most non whites and even of the bad whites by rewarding the kind of people that should be having children.
Unlike nowadays that gibs are targeting the lowest and worse in a race to the bottom

This is why I'm getting dual citizenship to Jordan so I can start my family over there and just use America as a hub for gaining a lot of money. I want my kids to grownup around their own people without having to worry about nigger culture or whether they'd be accepted some some dying white minority. Besides, the future belongs to Arabs, Iranians and Turks.

If letting them enjoy these rights would inevitably lead the country to its demise, would you still autistically refuse to infringe them so that society can survive? It's a theoritical question, I'm not asking you whether you believe or not a multiracial society is bound to disintegrate

I don't think you can ever convince me to use force to get people out of a country but there are other ways maybe

You sound convincing desu. Has this argument been made in a debate you know of?

Accelerating with and towards what?

Well you have people who lived here for generations and who have mixed with other races who have no real tie with any other place. How would you make some countries agree to take in millions of people anyway?

Wetbacks were illegals, USSR wasn't libertarian. Deportations happen but not in modern western societies.

I'm not sure if taxes alone can encourage or discourage children but it's an idea I guess. I mean minorities have children regardless of how much they earn, but I guess that is because of the welfare maybe... partly.

This is hard because this is one of the reasons I made the thread because I can see this happening and I don't want it to happen, but I also don't want to take people's rights away. I'm just not sure myself.

that's why you have to make it seem that remigration is a nigger idea.

I don't know, I'm sure there's someone who has. Buts that's just me and this crazy fucking timeline were in.

We can refuse to sell properties to non-whites, and wait for non-whites to die off or pay them to leave.

So is an ethnostate, and ethnology

>groups of people who seem to be a shade of brown want whitey dead
>removing them is against their rights
>implying there will be a constitution if we don't kick this shitskins out by force
We are getting to the point where constitutional rights need to be violated in order for the greater good

And what rights are those? Please do tell me how DACA and welfare recipients that that make no contributions other than providing cheap labour to the (((elite))) have the same rights as me.

>Illigal immigrants don't want to leave therefore they should stay.
This is some Brainlet-tier logic

>oy vey you can't put me in a labour camp I'll sew you *gets shot*

We're not talking about illegals.

this is why I asked the question, I'd like to know a way we can stop it.

they are citizenship.

We're talking about solutions that does not include shooting people.

We can just split up. Then people who own land with no niggers can have a new policy of having no niggers.

Let me school you a bit, anarchocuck.

In the past, we had similar multiculti issues in Spain (all around Europe by the way but bigger problems in Spain until the reconquista), ok we walled THE CITIES to get rid of the aliens. Easy as that. Then, you wipe them out from the country.

>If a city is too infested, you nuke it.

Pic related is an example of this old technology called "wall".

We're never going to convince people like you to deport foreign invaders because "rights"? If we were at war, would you believe that the enemy has a "right" to an equal number of tanks, or bullets, or missiles? You won't fight unless we fight fairly?
This is fucking survival dude fuck your principled opinions about the ideal government. It will bcome down to blood and iron, not abstract philosophy.
Either you'll take up arms against your brothers for the sake of liberalism or you won't. I think I already know which one you would choose.

I'm talking about DACA recipients
>They are citizenship
So if a Democrat gets into office floods communities with illegals and gave them citezenship does that mean we can't get rid of them even though you have the consent of the States that are affected by it?
>We're talking about solutions that does not include shooting people
I'm showing you that in a revolution the legal system doesn't mean shit, it didn't stop the Bolsheviks from killing the tsar and his family,it didn't stop the French revolutionaries from exacuting the king and it certainly didn't stop the Americans from rebelling

OP, laws only matter as much as the men who enforce them. As more and more 3rd worlders move in, the law will matter less and less. Those who won't abandon liberalism will perish, because liberalism has already abandoned them.

What about rhodesians in Zimbabwe

Guys OP is begging to be redpilled, don’t beat him over the brow and call him an idiot, you have to appeal to his sensibilities. In this case he’s an ANCAP/lolbertarian, so you have to argue in those terms. OP, birthright citizenship is a farce. The guy who wrote he amendment specified that it would not apply to illegals, the children of foreign dignitaries, etc. secondly, we had ethnostates until the 60’s when tyrannical governments imposed their will against that of the people and opened the flood gates to millions of 3rd worlders. It happened here, it happened in Europe, it happened in Australia. We all had explicitly white agendas, and then the government decided no more. Thirdly, the only people interested in preserving the right enumerated in the constitution are whites. Minorities don’t believe in free speech, in the right to own firearms, freedom of association etc. they overwhelmingly support a bigger government and higher taxes. Those who would strip you of your rights and the fruits of your labor must be physically removed. You just have to ask yourself if rights extend to taking away the rights of others; may I use my rights to actively infringe on yours? The answer is no of course not.

ah-bloo-bloo

If we can get to "only whites," we can get to "only the best whites"

So in summary, the don’t belong here, their children are imposter citizens, and they would use your altruism to strip you of your rights and of your money

> We can't deport citizens
Why can't we take away their citizenship?

Why not incentivize them to leave instead of deporting them you fucking idiot

It's simple. Grant minorities living in ethno-state territory minority status, which will remove their eligibility to social programs, levy a reproductive tax, and offer any minority family willing to emigrate out of the ethno-state a stipend proportionate to their personal wealth and population size. We're serious about establishing an ethno-state, but we don't need to be savage about it.