How do you eliminate the homeless?

I have fantasies about buying tear gas and throwing it at the many camps they create in my town. They litter and congregate in large numbers in the middle of high traffic pedestrian areas and it makes people nervous. The cops don't do anything.

Has anyone from Sup Forums taken matters into their own hands when it comes to the homeless? How did you go about it?

California?

Why do you have no empathy?

Buy a farm, put the hobos to work. They can sleep in the barn with old Betsy.

Yeah. Sacramento.

I have no empathy for those who don't have empathy for me or the people I care about. I never litter, I respect society at large and their space in public areas. Homeless don't give a shit and will smoke meth and walk towards people as they beat on their head over and over. I've experienced little to no respect on their part and I'm tired of this one sided relationship.

>relationship
Holy fuck what a fag. Scary hobo doing scary hobo stuff.

There are about 35,000 bums in Los Angeles. There are like, what, 350,000 people in your nation's capital? Imagine if ten percent of the people there were bums. It doesn't make the place nice. They don't pick up the place lol. Unpredictable, drug-addicted, pan-handling bums are a problem in California.

Sorry to hear that, have you considered moving to a state that isn't horrible? There is weed in Michigan if that is the crux of your decision.

kill women
they create the antisocial culture

its funny how you pol losers admit to fantasy about killing people you don't like but you never really do anything.
because deep down you are pussys.

I befriended a few of them because the police wouldn't do anything about it. Honestly most of them are lazy but most of these guess tell me stories of abuse and neglect. Like no one actually gave enough of a shit about them to really consider what might happen in 20 years. It creates a feeling of not being worth saving. Most these guys are on the slowest route to dead you can think of. If you want to fix homelessness you need to address them in person and realize they are humans treated as untouchables. I don't think they need gibs. They honestly need family and friends. I have met musicians who have played in bands, people who have served our country and lost their minds. I once spent an hour one night trying to console a vet who was just completely breaking down. She lost almost everything. So many girls get hooked on meth and then sell themselves or just enslave themselves to some guy for protection. They don't need pity. They don't need respect. They need a community and rehabilitation. Mental hospitals and antipsychotics do nothing and the police are useless unless there is a crime. They will honestly do nothing.

Its sad. Most really aren't bad people they just got lost and never really found home til they carried it on their backs.

>How do you eliminate the homeless?

remove the jews from the financial sector, and stop them from stealing our nation through usury, and illegal practices.

> Drive around downtown in a van marked something like 'Better Living, Community Outreach'
> Pull over by a group of bums.
> Hey guys come in, we can help with food and showers
> Drive to processing centre
> Have initial 'placement interview'
> Designed to assess level of addiction, cognitive ability, mental health and most importantly willingness to return to society
> Green ticks means shower, food, new clothing and enrolment into rehabilitation program while living within the compound
> Exercise, physical activity will be mandatory
> Red marks on your initial assessment means 'if this way sir, ma'am'
> 'Just going to give you a hep shot, in reality giving them massive dose of barbituates that knocks them out and stops their heart
> Sell bodies to med schools

>How do you eliminate the homeless
Deport all the mud and they'll have homes to live in.

You guys want to know what jewish hell is?

No goyim to enslave.

Aside from migrants, you guys don't have many homeless do you? How many white British bums do you see in a city?

The problem: There are homeless who are genuinely homeless because they are unable to find a job thanks to lacking skills. however, these are mixed with dedicated drug addicts and illegal aliens who just want to live off the government teat.

Solution: set up a 5 year program allowing any and all homeless who want to gain skills to work in government jobs doing shit jobs while they go to school and try to get GED's/ basic associates degrees in trades. After 5 years set them loose and adopt the best of them as government workers full time while giving the rest resources to find jobs/write resumes etc.
*note: if they are illegal aliens, deport them immediately*

after the 7th year, anyone who is still unemployed that isn't disabled or is a drug user is immediately culled from the populaton.

80% of homeless would be removed if you did this.

What film is this?

Fuck there are so many fucking homeless people in the Bay Area.
>be on BART
>see grimy ass homeless man taking a shit inbetween the train cars
>see human feces on the streets on a regular basis
>see heroin needles on a regular basis

And this is in a city with a $300M+ budget for homeless people

You stop liberals. That's how you do it.

That's "Bessie" (the cow). Ol' Betsy is grampaw's shotgun (used primarily on revenooers).

We don't have too much of a problem with homeless, at least where I'm from anyway. We do have a migrant problem though, but they all are given houses pretty quickly over people who actually have a right to them. Wouldn't want to be racist goym.
It's sad to see.

You probably shouldn't go around provoking people with nothing to lose.

You might think that you're tough or whatever, but every routine has blindspots, and somebody with patience can exploit them.

Oh, and all the homeless here a white.

Deport the "diversity". The housing costs go down and people can afford to live in Toronto again. After the housing prices level off, the remaining homeless can then be shipped off into work camps. Where they will be given food and shelter in exchange for low-skill work.

City tax funded program that catches any loitering/unsightly homeless person and puts them into a costumed character mascot suit. They are required to wear this suit during all daylight hours. You can't panhandle cause how are you going to get change with a 2 foot wide dog paw? No drinking cause the huge head. Who wouldn't love to go downtown to see a happy rabbit or dog or donald duck walking around.

Thank you for the reasonable response. I expected pure American vitriol from you like most Bongposters. I am sorry to hear that refugees are granted shelter in lieu of native Brits. What is the general consensus of the situation with the migrants in Britain, outside of pol and the internet? What do regular working class Brits say about it at the pub? Or at work?

>be shipped off into work camps. Where they will be given food and shelter in exchange for low-skill work.
Work camp? You mean city. Isn't this what non homeless people already do?

A couple of decades back, they got rid of Fort Ord, about 110 miles south of San Francisco and just north of Monterey. They offered buildings for free to the Republic of California to be used to house the homeless. California turned them down flat, they were unacceptable because the design of the buildings was beneath the dignity of the homeless people. I led a detail that emptied several of the buildings of furniture to be re-used by other military units. These were nice dorms, rooms about 15x20 feet, carpeted, less than ten years old. They were unacceptable because they had community bathrooms (one large bathroom for about ten rooms).

The people that run California are dicks.

start by killing Jerry brown

There's an actual movie about this??? Wouldn't surprise me, surely I can't be the only person who has thought of this.

Could become a tourist attraction on its own. furfags would be super happy, they might try getting their rape on

It really depends on what level you mean?

At the govermental level you could start with not forcing them to give up / euthanize their dogs when they are offered what ever crummy living space that isn't just given to shitskin immigrants.

Then we could maybe change society a little so we don't have such a high number of abused kids which turn up to become disfunctional adults.

Lastly its too easy for a woman to destroy the entire life of a man. I have seen divorces really fuck up some men and leave them in the mud both emotionally and financially, if a woman chooses to leave a man, i really think its fair that she gets no money and no kids depending on the conditions.

For all of the posts about Britain being cucked, every week or so there is a story (on national TV news) about some bloke planning to bomb Moslems or poofters. The problem is the British are too autistic to do anything about the problems in this country. They would put broken glass in their shoes and hop everywhere if everyone else was doing it.

>What is the general consensus of the situation with the migrants in Britain?
They are by far still a minority at this point, the past 4-5 years was when the increase mostly happened from Europeans, and not the descent one's either. Mostly the gypsy scum from everywhere. We've had the same numbers of Asians and blacks that have always remained at similar numbers for long before the influx of the new immigrants we have now. Most areas are 99% white and all the invaders stay all together.

kill all the homeless. Problem solved.

I go cruising at night with a crowbar and try and find the lone homeless person and than beat them to death in an alley. Puts them out of their misery and releases the burden on society, its a win win. It really should be a job or department in every municipality.

> How do you eliminate the homeless?
Getting rid of the Jews.
These people are victims of kikery.

>tear gas
Think big. Yersinia pestis.

Are you lot literal kikes?

What is wrong with you.

sell organs to israel

>pol
Wow, a homeless guy with a smartphone