Re:Zero

remonwater.wordpress.com/

Jaa'a

soon

post yfw Subaru defeats Gluttony and gains all the memories he stole over the centuries but still can't bring them back

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

So how hard would it be to beat him with the current tower team if he brings his brothers?

So did toyota got his memories back?

These threads are dead. Why try to keep them alive? It just hurts more. Let them die.

I finally got around to updating it. Even walled off all the NTR in fujo shit.

Hrm. Julius has been nerfed and can't use his spirits. Ram has low endurance. Rem is comatose. Emilia is OP, but not the brightest. Echistasia casts from her lifespan, and Subaru is Subaru.

Meili could be helpful if she tames some magical beasts, but it's possible the Gluttonies could do the same. If Shaula helps, things would be a lot easier. But I doubt she'd help if it came down to it. That's just make things too easy.

So many of those are vanilla shit. Good lord. Do people never get tired of it? Give us some different flavors instead, like ntr or tragedy or something, please.

What? Ten NTR doujins aren't enough for you? You make me sick. Also, Rem's coma is in a few of these.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Is that Rem gangbang doujin scanlated yet? It's been posted here a few times only for it to get deleted by mods.

Maybe they'll need to meet certain conditions to get Reid/Shaula to help them out. Greed's probably gonna be helpful too

That would be a severe power boost. Gluttony benefits from the memory/identity eating in that he can use the talents and specialities of the victims

Answer my question you fucks

Only of those was able to make me actually feel enraged. I need more doujins like that one.

only one I meant.

Tappei's only updated a few times.

That fucking hack

How do you make Subaru and Rem give up besides killing them, anons?

Look, there are definitely disgusting and enraging ones out there. But the truth of the matter is that I'm getting increasingly closer to being able to make this thing into a cube. Even found a few doujins I missed.

Rewrite them? Take away Subaru's memories of Rem and put him through despair?

You can't unless you want to give both of them amnesia like a bitch

Brilliant plan.

This all comes much too late.

i mean in a nerfed sense, he cant use unseen hand like Petelgeuse, so he jsut has the memories and cant resurrect which would probably drive him even more insane

I meant in terms of physical pains. Magical bullshit will be impossible to counter.

Well, he doesn't have the mana or physical capabilities to effectively use everyone's skills anyhow. But hey, he could always talk to his new best friend. Imaginary Rem.
Rem will keep going even after losing her limbs and most of her blood. Subaru is at a stage where he could probably die a thousand times and still keep going, even if he'd rather not. Physical pain isn't going to cut it.

Their love is stronger than mere physical pain.

Even Julius got fucked by Gluttony. Weak-ass Subaru will have his ass eaten by Ley.

Nah. Ley's going to develop an intense and insatiable lust for the NEET cock after Rem's memories start resurfacing, and he starts picking up her obsessive stalker tendencies. He's not going to be able to help himself, as he makes sure to dress up all pretty for when he finally gets to meet hi- Rem's Hero.

What are those two considering? What kind of mystery are they trying to solve? What is Rem suggesting here?

I legitimately chuckled on this one. Now I think I want this as a doujin. Am I gay?

what am I looking at

Depends on what you are looking at

m-my wallet is dead

You mean the Yan Yam one? Nope.

You got it all wrong it gotta be emotional. Have a way where Subaru somehow kills Ram and Rem somehow kills Beako.

You need cats user. Lots of cats.

Lol.. how many figure is she gonna get? Its only been like a year and there are like a dozen already including two life-size ones.

Chapter update fucking when?

I'm so happy that Ferri gets something too

Soon, hopefully.

Cute

I wonder when will best boy Reinhard get more screentime.

Who?

no
>reinhard
>best boy
you mean Appa dude

Huh, why not?

because i say so

Why are her eyes red?

>Subaru kills Rem like Petelgeuse kills Fortuna.
Oh boy.

More figures than NTR doujins.

>Am I gay?
Do you insert yourself as Ley in this scenario?

why are Emiliafags so obnoxious?

jealousy

They aren't even here right now. So why bother mentioning them?

they make anti Rem threads again

Aisukurīmu

So how is the manga handling the whale fight? Looks like he's not just copying the anime anymore.

Copying the anime.

Even the Wilhelm flashbacks?

There are no Wilhelm flashbacks or Thearesia.

So far, so good. I actually enjoy the manga version more than the anime one.

They will be in the next chapter obviously.

Who?

It's strange to see what they keep in and what they don't.

I'm happy that manga shows Ferri's kindness and care for others.

Anata taida desu ne

Well that's nice, I'd prefer for that to be its own chapter.
Does he use a dartboard for what he decides to adapt

You mean literally Mat Cauthon?

Does he really remove that many things from the story? Because people here talk like he cuts shit ton of things in his manga.

He seems to borrow from the anime version for a lot of scenes, yet includes random details from the LN.

Oh, and those random details don't even always have their full context. Like how he includes Rem warning Subaru about Al, but fails to show her sniffing around before doing so.

>for a lot of scenes,
Such as? I feel like the manga still resembles LN more than the anime.

>but fails to show her sniffing around before doing so.
We aren't sure if she does do it in the LN.

What if that is also how it goes in LN?

It's the exact same shot as in the anime.

eh, no, I guess?

He bizarrely decided to cut the Flugel tree conversation just like the anime. It was really surprising after he bothered to adapt this scene from the WN/LN
It's still a upgrade from the anime

I checked. She does. I double check these things when I bring up the subject of the LN. The only difference I really noticed is that the LN is slightly less clear about Al staring at Rem for a suspicious amount of time when they first show up, and it's still sort of implied.
Negotiations are more like the anime than the LN, as is the conversation under the Flugel Tree. I read the LN versions of both to compare.

But why? Are they really trying to make it platonic?
Interesting little tidbit here.

In that case, both copy the LN.
>He bizarrely decided to cut the Flugel tree conversation just like the anime.
What if everyone was told to cut that scene? They would have kept if it was that important.
Random details don't matter that much. The manga also has some sort of length restriction so he couldn't include every single detail in his manga.

So how many decades will it take to get past arc 6 and get these threads rolling again?

>Random details don't matter that much.
The stuff in the negotiation scene is pretty relevant. It goes into why Crusch is a bit reticent to make an alliance this early into the Selection, the political reasons why she can't just lend aid out of good will alone, and how Subaru was able to sell them the cellphone idea with Rem's help. Since Crusch already showed she wouldn't just take him at his word, even if he believed he was telling the truth.

>shot
>LN
He's clearly being lazy and copying the anime for some scenes. Yet he randomly also adapts scenes from the LN. I guess he's just playing around and mixing it up

>But why? Are they really trying to make it platonic?
INTENSE FRIENDSHIP.

Right. I wonder when he will be hit with plagiarism accusations.
Don't be so autistic, user. It's just one single frame.
No, no. I meant the Al scene. About the negotiation scene, the manga is still able to keep the most important stuffs intact without making the scene overly long so it isn't that bad. Again, manga couldn't include every single thing from the source material. Also, Arc 3 manga needs to finish faster so arc 4 manga can start rolling after all.

Why does he use a whip?

It's kind of like Rem's Gundam Hammer