Trump immigration plan could keep whites in majority for up to 5 more years

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OWxke2P9I

Looks like we're still going to go extinct, just not quite as soon.

google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-immigration-plan-white-majority-20180206-story,amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulHPD_4nmWE
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Uh oh

Thanks trump

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE

ACT NOW

We're not gonna go extinct

>Jeff Stein and Andrew Van Dam

Tick tock wh*Toids. The end is near

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

***We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)***

***It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.***

Whites go extinct we will take the rest of you with US so don't go celebrating just yet or ever.

non whites should only get 1/2 a vote

>Implying these extra 5 years aren't invaluable bought time which will seal the deal on white survival

Bump

Bump

Start making white babies boys. About three each would b a good start

THERE IS TIME TO REVERSE IT BUT

WE

MUST

START

ACTING

NOW

MORE IMMIGRATION REFORM. CELLER ACT IN THE TRASH. HAVE WHITE CHILDREN LIKE WE USED TO. CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDERS TO NON-WHITES. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

ALL OF CIVILIZATION IS AT STAKE.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulHPD_4nmWE

That's 5 more years we can un-fuck things, but I guess it's like when liberal faggots say "THE TAX BREAKS YOU'LL GET ARE PEANUTS!!!", eh?

Fuck off, kike.

We need to advocate and then elect leaters that hint towards white nationalism or stand up for ourselves and say we built this nation, so we're taking it back.

1. Massive legal cuts will not happen, all the Democrats and too many Republicans are opposed.
2. The plan Trump has said he likes will maintain current levels and system for 10-12 years to clear out green-card backlog, during which time Democrats will do everything they can to take it back to current levels.
3. If it was actually passed, in practice the cuts likely wouldn't be nearly as severe as they seem now as businesses complain about needing workers and natural growth crashes, even supreme faggot Tom Cotton claims the actual levels achieved wouldn't be much different from Clinton-era levels during the interim period.

College-educated whites always go Republican, Trump was the first Republican candidate in decades to get less than 50% of the college-educate white vote, although he still got more than Hilary.

>We need to advocate and then elect leaters that hint towards white nationalism or stand up for ourselves and say we built this nation, so we're taking it back.
We all scored a gargantuan victory in getting Trump elected, never forget that. Against all odds.

But also remember he's just the first stage. Don't stop fighting. Build upon that.

and don't let shills like
demoralize you

gas yourself, kike

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

That's incredibly true, it would be very different realities if shillary had one. We just need to carry the burden of fixing yet another wrong caused by the boomers. By far the worst generation in history considering how badly they fucked up what they were given.

It's really important to get women off the dating apps and get babies in their cunts. Women become xenophobic the moment they have a kid, even more so if they're married. Trump won white women overall, even under the degeneracy. So that's just one thing we can look at for an immediate impact, to insulate ourselves against the liberal plague.

That's like nothing but fighting age men.

> white genocide is not real goyim
even the numbers predict whites will be a fucking minority
why do commiefags keep saying that white genocide is not real ?

> le white genocide maymay
> literally nobody is killing whites except the US army that just killed like 1k Russians in Syria
> m-muh race

>that gloomy music
holy shit how much more fucking blatant can they get

You have to understand people are just THAT brainwashed at this point. Their own replacement does not equal suicide in their eyes.

genocide does not = mass murdering a population you fucking brainlet lolsperg civicuck faggot

>You have to understand people are just THAT brainwashed at this point. Their own replacement does not equal suicide in their eyes.
Ever increasing 24/7 jew media brainwashing since the 1960s.

You can argue that boomers got brainwashed or were just pawns etc., but at the end of the day they created today's mess. Fortunately their millennial children aren't reproducing due to their being jewed so hard (843 genders, white families are bad, MGTOW, feminism etc. etc.) whereas Gen X had children, so we'll see Z cut into millennials power in a few years.

Border control. Immigration reform. Breaking the jew media hypnosis and letting people see the value in families and carrying on centuries of tradition. It can easily be done. The tide is already turning, that's why the left is freaking the fuck out.

People need to realize these are pivotal, and exciting, times we are living.

> genocide does not = mass murdering a population
Really made me think

Legal definition of genocide
Genocide is defined in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part1; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

> HURR DURR YOU NOZIS AR STUPIDSSS

fucking kek fuck off faggot

Which of these applies to whites you absolute autist? Pro tip: white Stacies not fucking your 4/10 ass so you buy a whore in Thailand and don't produce children of your own race does not a genocide make

You glow in the dark, kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

wow 5 years, and what after this 5 years?

Sup Forums needs to have daily ICE-ing / Deportation General Topics.

These topics should help fellow anons make reports to ICE. These topics should include the following information:

>Direct Contact Numbers for ICE. Both regional and national.

>Direct Email and Website Contacts for ICE and Customs. For Anons too shy to make a phone call.

>Basic instructions in using a Skype app on your phone. So you don't have to call from your home number.

>Contact numbers for all the ICE alert hotlines, the kind that alert illegals in case of an ICE raid. This way Anons can spam these lines with false reports.

These topics should be posted daily.

>such as
>killing members of the group
black on white crime is way higher than white on black. once whites become a minority we will see South Africa farm murder tier shit being common place in America.
>causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
I don't really have one for this but it could be argued that pumping our kids full of vaccines, pills for ""ADHD"", and pushing for transgender children would fill this.
>deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part1
Migrant crisis in Europe, raping of Swedish women, etc.
>imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
White people pay the most taxes, increasing taxes on them causes financial strain that will prevent them from easily having children.
Women who are stressed out can become infertile. So career women, families with 1 child and both working to support said child, etc. Will not be able to reproduce at a replacement rate.
>[and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
Slippery slope of transgender children and not accepting their gender identity. See pic related.

I know that a lot of this is a serious reach but I think we've all seen enough of the slippery slope coming to fruition since the turn of the decade.
I shouldn't really give a fuck though since I'm greek and strangers think i'm some sort of light skinned latino.

A really good idea.

Lord Kek agrees.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

I'm not sure what to think about this.

It's probably one of those sluts who vote left anyway.

>I'm not sure what to think about this
>It's probably one of those sluts who vote left anyway

>Lord Kek

Nice job revealing your reddit-ness

I'd bet the Negress didn't even get expelled

gas yourself, shill

The only way to reverse it is mass culling you delusional retard

Your zionist puppet won't save you from extinction. Stop looking for people to help you, you need to help yourself. Once you've done that, providence won't deny you his assistance.

>5 years

5 years to plan, whites will still be the majority though. They are just counting non whites as an entire population instead of individual groups even though most non whites don't see themselves as a giant brown mass and a lot would be mad if you put them in the same category as blacks. It's just an attempt to get morale down, white birth rates are climbing in the U.S and the white leftists are the only ones who don't want kids. We'll never be as white as Europe but this shit isn't El Salvador.

Politically, you might as well count all nonwhites as a singular population because they almost unanimously vote for the white-hating party of welfare.

At least his zionist puppet is based in reality, you aren't going to cull shit. Day of the rope has been a meme for 30+ years and hasn't happened. In fact Timothy McVeigh blew up a federal building just like in the Turner Diaries and white supremacists did fuck all kek. Policy and law work a lot better than larping about a culling that is never going to happen. Blacks have had more days of the rope against themselves than whites have had against the brown horde kek.

t. civnat cuckold

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

Yeah, but by doing that your unifying them. Your saying one groups interests are the same as the others which isn't true. I get that they work as a brown mudslide politically but that's because they've been treated that way politically. I'm not going to bullshit you and pretend you can fix this though, I've sat here trying to think of a way and I can't.

I'll stop being civnat when you get off your ass and start the culling but I don't think that's going to happen when LARPing on Sup Forums take so much less effort.

>Your zionist puppet won't save you from extinction
>oy vey stop taking steps in the right direction goyim, vote democrat or traditional republican next time!

nice strawman jewish kekistani, well done

>I never thought we'd be out fucked and overthrown.
You weeb faggots need to get 3d waifus and start laying some serious pipe!

Piss off insect

Holy shit. Good insight into their mind right there. Weak af too

Learn to Sup Forums, JIDF.

>MUTTrica
>white

well yeah its all over, look to move

war.

You better start breeding.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

>2 million dreamers legalized
>t-this will help whites!

FUCK OFF

Wtf? She didn't even react to the drink

I know you're a troll, but it will be funny when the gibsmedat dries up because of a diminished white work force.

I doubt Hernandez is going to want to prop niggers up.

When whites are diminished, spics are going to feast on niggers, and they will deserve every bit of it.

>posts his self portrait

I am honestly thinking about telling the jap wife that I have to sire white children if she won't produce me some hapa daughters.

Wow. Great job merkel.

We are all North Americans, why must we fight guys?

We would have to rape them to get that yo happen... just like niggers.

Off to a good start. Can't push it up 100 years on day one!!! Way to go, America :D Don't fuck it up.

Oh fuck me running. This is shit normies are exposed to?

>"win" WW2
>reduced to squabbles about who will be minority white first anonymously on a jap owned website
MA-GA!
RU-ULE BRITANNIA!

yeah, we bought a few years.
i hope this wasn't ever news to anybody

cell phones are one hell of a drug

>Not realizing that our own government is importing migrants that have a higher birth rate than us
>Not realizing that their are people like Joe Biden that even said that whites being a minority is a good thing
> a few days ago Nancy Pelosi even said that America becoming majority white is a bad thing
I KNOW it must be hard for ancaps not to act retarded but at least try.

Smart move. Hope he can push it even more so it goes up to 10 years and then even more.

As an illegal Mexican with 3 illegitimate children all by white girls in their teens this just makes me hard and wanna go again.

>le clever plebbit meme

Try harder, faggot.