Is there a single human being who love Keroro Gunso (Sgt. Frog) as much as I do?

Is there a single human being who love Keroro Gunso (Sgt. Frog) as much as I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmeF61EGPqg
bilibili.com/video/av3435621/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go on [s4s] right now.

Is there a single human being who wants to fuck Natsumi as much as I do?

No but a certain frog might

I watched all of it.

If you really loved it you would make your own gifs/webms.

OP here
But, have you watched all of four times and read the entire manga?

No way, It wasn't that good.

Of course, it has a thread on /m/

Honestly one of the most underrated anime's I can think of. Overall extremely entertaining show with a great cast of lovable characters.

Yes, me. This is my favourite anime, along with Hare+Guu
They are so funny. Best comedy animes out there.

I greatly enjoyed this anime, Kululu best frog

Time for frogepostin?
I need reinforcements from [s4s]

Not that user, and not exactly "4 times", but I've rewatched many episodes a lot, doing stuff like keeping track of recurring background characters.

I love it. My guilty pleasure series. I have all of the volumes so far. Minus the newest one.

One of the truly great shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmeF61EGPqg
Fuck yes.

Grew up watching this show, it was truly something.

Kululu, Putata, and Mekeke. God-tier characters.

I love parts of the show, but the anime especially is too inconsistent. Especially the 3rd season is filled with episodes that are just misses, both when attempting comedy or drama aside from a few exceptions.

And then there's the non-ending since the manga is still running. Although I guess if you count episode 357, rather than 358, it was still better than what many shows get.

Also, something I saw on /m/ that most people likely don't know. A final scene added in later airings of the flash anime's final episode. It's basically a clip under the flash anime's opening theme with scenes of their travel to Keron.
bilibili.com/video/av3435621/

froge

Also, another one, Fuyuki's classmates, who remain consistent from the episode where Keroro goes to be a teacher there up to the ending of the 6th season. The class is different in the final one, although it only appears in the final few episodes.

Some of them also appear in random scenes, like some of the girls cheering for Natsumi, a member of the swimming team and such.

I want the Keroro Friends in something aside from a dead mobage and a card game with recycled art...

Natsumi is decent, but for some reason I really liked that one episode where it was actually Keroro's mother in her body. She was much cuter than the real Natsumi.

_North?

There's always the chance Mine could draw a crossover manga.

when i was a child i seen the episode with the purple fog

THE END SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME GOOD DAMMET