Reddit

What is the worst subreddit?
>inb4 all of reddit is cancer
answer the actual question

all of reddit

politicalhumor
latestagecapitalism - actually dissapointed in this one because it used to be anti-consumerism and I hate me some bugmen.

I completely stopped using reddit anyway, only visit milliondollarextreme and cringeanarchy

/thread

but in all seriousness probably any of the clintonian shill reddits like r/esist, politics or marchagainsttrump

r/thedonald
the magapedes are even more pathetic than the r/politic crowd

LivestreamFail

r/shitredditsays
SRS is basically the antithesis of Sup Forums.

Felt the same way.

This thread.

As a Redditor and a mod of a couple different subs if you think this is going to offend me I got news for you Redditors know how to not be offended.

Go the fuck back.

Still, gonna offend OP
TOPIC SAGED TOPIC SAGED TOPIC SAGED TOPIC SAGED
###############################################
This thread have low quality topic to discuss, the problem stated
does not require much critical thinking. It is probably a derail/sliding
thread and bear little value or even none to the community.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

DO NOT RESPOND, ITS TOXIC, IT LOWER YOUR IQ.
GO TO >>catalog and find better topic, yehaa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEIG HEIL KAMARUD, This Make Pol Great Again activity is fully sponsored
by Hitler. JIDF How are you doing ? Shekels good ? Mkayyy, love ya
##########################################################################

Can you understand that there are some people that used both reddit and Sup Forums and did not emigrate?
You utter fucking mutt.

Gay tranny kikes that suck nigger dick are better than Reddit fags.

>reddit is bad because Sup Forums told me so!

R/askmen! All mods are women and they banned people for saying the word 'bitch'

The best one BY FAR is /r/milliondollarextreme

Every board on Sup Forums has despised Reddit since it's inception.

I loved reddit. Then I found r/theredpill (about women/sexual impulses not jews) and the flack they got for telling uncomfortable truths made me hate ALL the rest of Reddit.

I went full PUA, started lifting and dressing better. I improved my body a lot but it was just to pick up women. I hadn't been laid in 2 years at 21 y/o. I went to clubs and bars and eventually after a month or two I could pick up sluts easily.

It got boring fast. These thots were so god damn stupid and annoying. Food weed sex and booze is all they cared about. I hated talking to them.

I finally knew the truth about women in society. But something was missing. Eventually I found Sup Forums through some PUA guys. Got TRULY red pilled on the kikes. Became a nationalist. Became a race realist. Started hating niggers.

Now Sup Forums is my go-to. Except it's so Jewishly shilled nowadays I don't browse often. The shills are causing me to stop mindless browsing and pick up a historical book, or do something productive.

R/theredpill is good for 13-30 beta bluepilled losers who think getting a gf is the goal of life. Other than that it is trash full of literal nigger "pick up artists" saying shit like
>ay yo DIS is how you pick up white high school girls

Is he gonna be ok?

Sellingsocks anyone? Anyone?

>B-But muh based spics.

Got any gloves?

Most of it is commieland, all garbage. The only nice ones are r/learnpython and r/Piracy.

r/cuckold

FPBP

Is he going to be ok?

The best is greekgodx :)

23 and me is ran by Jews

Yeah he's fine. Never try to pull your own tooth. Go to a dentist.

/r/ Atheism
I think we know why.

i spent 2 years on reddit. some parts are good some bad. most of the defaults are shit

>Funny isn't funny.
>Politics would be more insightful if everyone just made fart jokes.
>Finance is somehow left-wing.

r/shitpoliticssays is pretty good. It's mostly just making fun of lefties.

Complete cringe. I fucking hate how those faggots type and post.

>What is the worst subreddit?

/r/realasians

I'll never go back to white women. Ever. Hapa master race incoming.

politicalhumor is a bunch of literal facebook boomer tier. I found a small subreddit that disgusted me to my core, it was called newpatriotism. It seemed like ShareBlue tried to start a movement to take patriotism from the right. It didn't work though, but man is it gross to look at.