Jews don't control us

>Jews don't control us.
also
>it's illegal to boycott Israel.

pitchfork.com/news/lawmaker-calls-for-lorde-florida-concert-cancellations-over-israel/

Other urls found in this thread:

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2016/0086
theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html
pitchfork.com/news/lawmaker-calls-for-lorde-florida-concert-cancellations-over-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy fuck did that bill actaully pass?

What the actual fuck? Can someone provide a link as to what the hell is going on?

guess i have to go to a lorde concert now

Freedumb and sheeit

Its real.

>What the actual fuck? Can someone provide a link as to what the hell is going on?

>Scrutinized Companies; Requiring the State Board of Administration to identify all companies that are boycotting Israel or are engaged in a boycott of Israel in which the public fund owns direct or indirect holdings by a specified date; requiring the public fund to create and maintain the Scrutinized Companies that Boycott Israel List that names all such companies; prohibiting a state agency or local governmental entity from contracting for goods and services that exceed a specified amount if the company has been placed on the Scrutinized Companies that Boycott Israel List, etc.

Probably because faggots like you didn’t call your representative about it

No it didn't because it would be unconstitutional.

theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/
this was the last thing i heard about any ban on boycotting kikes. I dont know what law they're talking about in florida though

Boycotting Israel is antisemitism, after what Hitler did to us, i'm really glad that this bill passed and that evil bigotry was sanctioned.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html

Who wants to go to one of the Florida show's with me? We'll sing The Louvre together

By that logic your federal reserve doesnt exist then

every single one of those treasonous rat kikes out to be hung from their neck in public

>''Free market''
>Not allowed to boycott something
Pick one

>Boycotting Israel is antisemitism, after what Hitler did to us, i'm really glad that this bill passed and that evil bigotry was sanctioned.

"Cut out a man's tongue and you don't prove him a liar, only that you're afraid of what he has to say."

I listen to Howard Stern. Anytime Lorde comes up he absolutely goes off on her. Pretty sure Jews would vote the death penalty for her if possible. They'll do the next best thing though, try to humiliate her and tank her career, showing that no Goy speaks negatively of Israel.

Not sure if
>Location: Became Law
applies throughout America, but that's fucking retarded and pretty much only possible because America is run by both Evangelical """(((Christians)))""" and Jews

>"Cut out a man's tongue and you don't prove him a liar, only that you're afraid of what he has to say."
If it's to spout antisemitic speech, the speech shouldn't be allowed, free speech has to be abolished to protect people from your crazy ideas.

And there it is.. thanks. Fucking incredible. Completely out in the open now. Bold

BASED (((TRUMP)))

>Land of Free

the bill hasn't passed, you moron
the bill DID expose a bunch of bipartisan, dual citizenship wielding kikes that have infiltrated the nation at every level though

O SAY CAN YOU SHART

Money is speech and withholding money is free speech. This law is unconstitutional on its face. Thanks citizens united!

>If it's to spout antisemitic speech, the speech shouldn't be allowed, free speech has to be abolished to protect people from your crazy ideas.

I don't hate jews and the holocaust was terrible. But just because something bad happened to your people a long time ago, that doesn't mean your people should be completely free from criticism.

Why the fuck would you listen to that old kike? Gtfo off Sup Forums you retarded old boomer faggot.

you know you're posting on a board with harden veterans to kike propaganda, right?

your goys are bigger kikes than actual kikes, wake the fuck up

oy vey

annudah shoah when

White Amuricans are literally the most philosemitic people in history. You need bullying

give it a decade. maybe people will wake up?

Show your flag nigger

white americans are either dumb rednecks and wagecuck goys on the right, or losers of WWII, victims of post war mind control and conditioning on the left. I chose not to be a victim just because kikes hate white Christians so much and i escaped this matrix many years ago and

Ha
Eat it Lorde
Maybe now you'll have time to be a better father.

I wonder if the muzzies will be so nice to you once they take over

>free speech has to be abolished to protect people
lol, stay in belgium.

>woke
You mean red pilled. Woke means you think nigs were KANGZ and there are 532 genders.

Let's see if the ACLU will speak against it. (they won't)

Being "woke" means you unironically believe that it wasn't the welfare state that did blacks in, it was the CIA using brain teleportation to remotely transplant crack-cocaine into the brain and hands of inner city blacks.

>t. la creatura

>Implying the government cares what you say

Yeah, that, I guess.

I'm pretty sure that was not the was that word was used at the start.

>pitchfork.com/news/lawmaker-calls-for-lorde-florida-concert-cancellations-over-israel/
Democrats = Israel. I am not even joking, A majority of the Democrats in office hold dual citizenship with Israel. So laws liek this get rushed under the table without any news coverage from the MSM, which is most likely also infested with Israel dual citizens.

TLDR, Israel has literally subverted our government with a dual citizenship program

>Do you know how the Americans first came to be?
>They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers.
>Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life.
>And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.
>...
>Whom do you serve?
"EESRAYEL!!!"

Best post

What's the matter, trumpanzees? I thought you were all on board with supporting Israel when we threw you a bone with the name Trump written on it

Trump supports Israel 100%, and america will always stand with Israel, its greatest ally in the middle east.

Trump even supported this kind of stuff so I don't see why you dimwits are against it?

Trust trump

>Maximum of 20 years in prison or a $1 million fine for boycotting Israel
wew lad

yeah because calling some kike is totally going to change his vote

>they are not hiding it anymore
wtf i love randy marsh now

Nigger the first thing Trump did when he got in office was repeal Obama's sanctions on Israel. Trump publicly proclaimed Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, he's the most pro-Israel president of our lifetime. Don't try to blame this on democrats, it's you /r/The_Donald newfags who blindly support politicians who guzzle Israeli cock.

(((South Park)))

Wtf. I thought she was a kike due to her ugly appearance

>>it's illegal to boycott Israel.
we need to go to war and destroy israel to stop them from destroying more american lives like this.

>idk wat say
>ill post a meme

the only think that hurts the kikes is losing shekels

>we will never be ROYALS
>aka we wuznt KANGZ
was lorde ahead of the gestalt of the memesphere?

she's a Sup Forumstant