>2018
>Still can't protect your own children

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9MDHmZHcVQ
twitter.com/Jefrosina/status/963879867728220161
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

use the bulletproof carpets

why do the kids have phones?
they're not conducting business and they have no need for social interaction outside of productive educational interaction while at school.

stop giving your kids phones, they'll stop putting emphasis on social interaction, they'll stop shooting up their "enemies".

the shooting is solely to blame on the parents.

>2018
>Using a mass shooting to get retweets

>Implying my children carry and practice with revolvers from the day they can walk.

>1776 lieks

I don't get this "hide under your desk" behavior?
The first thing I'd do is try to toss a desk out the window and get out that way.
Failing that, find a weapon and brace the door.

>not using emojis to communicate active shooter on campus
False flag.

I can't imagine sending my kids to an American public school. It's not if, but when.

Imagine if Chad pulled out a gun and told his classmates to get into the corners of the room for safety and he stayed and guarded the door in case the shooter came by and did and Chad shot the shooter and saved the day. Would be hell of a day for the news media.

>*meanwhile in reality*
>i shat myself

why does law abiding chadrick have a gun at school

Problem is that most schools are gun free zones. Teachers unions and most teachers are massive liberals and are all for more gun regulation. If at least one teacher was armed something could have been done.

>my school is being shot up
>take pictures and post them on internet
are these people retards or something ?

#ActiveShooter#Help#Valentines2018#FuckTrump#ParkLand

a lot of classrooms are too high to jump or have no exterior windows.
The "sitting on the floor" thing is to reduce the chance of getting hit by a stray bullet through the wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9MDHmZHcVQ

Video of shots being fired inside

Why does Trump hate children? This is his fault.

Must have been a lot of deaths judging by the number of spooks in the room.

>Some dude is trying to murder you
>Not barricading the door with everything in the room
>Not grabbing anything which can stab or club
Fucking millennials. If I was there on 9/11 I would have landed those planes I tell you.

Whitey like usual

Because he gets all the pussy and virgin shooters be jealous. Got to protect yourself if your Chad.

> be news reporter
> care about news more than children

Lul

If the shooter isn't actually there in the room, I imagine it would go like this:
>everyone freezes
>everyone freaks
>then everyone does as I said before
If I can't get out, I'm not going to sit around and get shot. I'll give it a fair shot at shoving a pencil through his face before I just sit there and let him shoot me.

Too bad schools are gun free zones. I'd definitely have taken my CCW if they weren't.

Fucking vultures man

>see someone getting shot at, hiding for their life
>Can you follow me back???
LMAO

Ban children

>Do not call 911 unless an emergency

What the fuck else are you going to call for?

Imagine if teachers had to pass psychological exams every year and then were trained by police once day a year to operate a firearm. Something small like a .380 Glock on every teacher in the building will put an end to this shit

I work at a university and they taught us allt o lock doors, shut off lights, and flip over tables, and hide if there's an active shooter.

We then summed up how we cant do any of those things because no keys, automatic lights, and bolted tables.

Then they told us that the trick is waiting for a good guy with a gun to show up.

Also the video they played showed a gunman entering a door with a gun free zone sticker on it. I'm pretty sure they weren't doing it ironically.

>pls follow me while your friends die lol
america

To talk to someone this valentines day

fuck that is disgusting
>female poo
her actions are questionable too

There are 3000 parents calling 911 frantically to ask about their kids.

twitter.com/Jefrosina/status/963879867728220161

In Rhodesia children were sent to school with guns and trained in firearms at an early age without incident because they didn't bring up a nation of programmable psychopaths.

>Chad gets shot by responding SWAT because he didn't drop the gun and do the hokey pokey fast enough
or
>Chad opens fire at random movement like a panicked retard and kills Stacy

>be american
>my old man told me stories about bringing his guns to school on the bus out in the open
>showing them to his teachers, bus drivers, friends
>trading it with another friend who brought his gun to school
I miss those times

SWAT doesn't shoot first and ask questions later. They always tell you to put your gun down.

We gotta start arming school staff. That's literally the only solution.

Buy my carpets goy

That's the same advice that we were told in high school, except we were to hide under the tables. Actually, that was the advice for earthquakes, tornadoes, or literally anything.

White America was truly great. Now we reap the outcome of diversity.

You'd be surprised, there are people who will call the police because they see someone smoking weed

>another shooting in a "gun-free" zone

HMMMMM

my university was a gun free cuck zone too, but our active shooter drill definitely included "grab whatever you can and attack" as the last resort

this guy says he's gonna stab a shooter in the face with a pencil to survive
hahahahahahha

Better than hiding under a desk and waiting to get shot.

Modern media was a mistake

>afraid for your life
>tweet about it

The absolute state of millenials

>that pic

I work with a guy that had a shotgun in the back of his truck--open truckbed--and took it to school with him everyday.
So did everyone else at his school. Everyone had a rifle or shotgun. You could probably collect a few hundred guns if you went through the parking lot.
And there was never a school shooting, from that school's opening 'till it's closure in 1981.

Mom tells me stories about how she remembers seeing gun racks on trucks and hunting rifles and never feeling in danger. She just knew they hunted.

Another story was she remembers one of these people that owned guns getting into fist fights and they never got the guns.

Damn thats a lot of darkies

Are you going to teleport behind him too?

>pay trillions for army budget, get trillions from firearm manufacture and selling
>can't fucking figure out how to keep them out of reach of angsty fat gingers in hs
ffs, what a failed country

Even if you plan to fight you should take cover until he shows up, idiot.

Why not stand by the side of the door and wait so you could attack him? Hiding under the table is retarded.

only time I've called 911 is to get an ambulance to come take a drunk guy passed out in the snow to a hospital

can i preoder them ?

News networks in european countries have literally stopped broadcasting american shootings anymore because they have become so commonplace.

Just letting you know.

>school is being shot
>lemme just get them likes and retweets using a phone I'm not supposed to have at school in the first place

the absolutely state of American kids.

So, stand on the side of the door and stab him when it opens.

no, the internet should be prohibitively expensive and difficult to use
but it isnt, so this is what we get
also no women

It's a re-iteration of the "duck and cover" they taught kids during the Cold War.

It's not because it helps (it sort of does, by keeping them low to the ground in case of stray bullets) but because it makes them think they'll be safe. The worst thing to have in a crisis is panic.

Run, hide (i.e. don't get in the line of fire), and wait for the cops to arrive and take out the bad guy.

This is normal human crisis behavior, retard, just like the musicians on the titanic.

that was me
thanks man

Why not build an impossible barricade at the door with all that heavy stuff laying around?

No, the logical strategy is to get multiple people at the door and the first person take the shot and the next few grab and start stabbing.
Maybe a few die.
But if you huddle in the back, they will just take out the whole class. That seems retarded.

You lemmings refuse to teach your own children.

>more guns are the solution

There's a lot of shit Euros dont like to talk about, nothin new

American news networks don't report on the how whites are raped and murdered in their own countries anymore for similar reasons.

Chad is too alpha for laws

>2018
>teachers still not commanded to carrying at work

wew, lad.

Imagine 9/11 with snapchat

Again makes me wonder, why aren't there any students smuggling a small handgun in their bags in case shit like this happens
>inb4 gun-free zone
tell that to the shooter

Yo that shit's real. What is that gun??? sounds like a 9 or .45 to me

any time, friend

This. Which begs the question; "how could this have happened?" Schools are plastered in "gun free zone" signs, yet shooters keep managing to get guns into the zone. How are they managing to get them past the signs?

But it literally is

>responsible men with guns are the solution

What are police? More guns are obviously the solution.

Body count?

It happens all the time and the media doesn't cover it.

>That's literally the only solution.
lol

good
I wish we would do the same thing
it's a regional story, not some national tragedy

>De.. De fones... Dey did dis..!
.t Autistic boomer

You really won't be able to stop this.

>stand
great idea, you just got hit by an overpenetrating round because he shot at other standing targets on the other side of the wall.
The point is to present minimum aspect at the lowest height.

>Im so scared Im going to keep tweeting and make posts on SnapChat
>#Yolo

id like to call you a retard that didnt know what the word analogy means

Could've been avoided by gassing every retard and mentally ill person
>b-but muh fe-
Stfu retard enabler

Show me how long it takes for swat to show up, stop fanning their balls and eliminate a threat

This should never happen. Schools are Gun Free zones. The guns should have vanished the instant they stepped onto the property.

>My life is in danger. I'm fucking scared right now
Yeah no shit, what are you going to be instead of scared? Delighted?

If I was about to die I'd probably come on Sup Forums to shitpost one last time.

>SWAT doesn't shoot first and ask questions later.
>what is Ruby Ridge
>inb4 b-but that was the FBI
same shit