HOW DARE YOU, Sup Forums! APOLOGIZE! Sup Forums is filth. Don't be Sup Forums

HOW DARE YOU, Sup Forums! APOLOGIZE! Sup Forums is filth. Don't be Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ys6CTyykCkY
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xuZTDGEyiFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I laugh, because people like her dont laugh

My thoughts and prayers to the people who were shot.
#Not all Sup Forumsacks

>visits the "darkest place on the internet"
>finds dark, dank humor
>in other shocking news! water is wet.

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE WE DO NOT CONDEMN VIOLENCE YOU CANNOT TARNISH THE NAME OF GOOD Sup ForumsACKS BY THE EXTREMIST FEW

Shootings are not hillarious?

She is right though about Sup Forums being filth. If this board was a room it would stink to high heaven.

Found the Redditor

I'm laughing with the shooting not at it

Atleast we are self aware.

youtube.com/watch?v=ys6CTyykCkY
how does he keep getting away with it?

This is not the darkest place on b the internet

my whole family died in the sandy hook shoah, school shootings are no laughing matter...

also notice this shooting is covering up the NSA shooting? interesting

>that Nehlen in the corner

The Paul rises

Part and parcel

He can't keep getting away with this.

this whore spends all day on Sup Forums looking for stories to tweet about

shes also a literal nobody Louise Mensch acolye

shed make a good lampshade

How many more shootings will pass before people stop falling for this? It's kind of hilarious.

I hate these fake virtue signaling cunts trying to look like saints.

and I care about the twitings of some nobody on Twatter for why?

I love Sup Forums

fucking this. fpbp selectively choosing whats horrible and what isn't these people have no idea what suffering takes place globally minute by minute because of their politics.

fuck that your stupid nigger, prayers go to sammy hyde

Is his bitch newfag?

Well deserved trips.

black people might mug you or steal your car, but white people will murder vast numbers of people for fun.

there is a reason why white people took over the world. decent IQ combined with insanity = world domination.

On a day like today, when winter depression is already a bitch and my valentine bailed on me and I just generally feel like shit, I'm so glad I can come to Sup Forums and still be able to laugh. You faggots are alright.

Imagine being such a normalfag, that you have to virtue signal on Twitter about how awful a long running happening joke is. It’s not like most of us here are laughing AT the people who died.

8ch is way more fucked up than this website. They have trending boards at the top and I made the mistake of clicking through them.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.. this place has a lot to offer. heh you'll see, kid, that is if you can handle it.

8ch's broblem is it's slowwwpoked

This shows how reliable the msm's "sources" are

Twitter screenshot threads are the definition of reddit and you need to fucking leave immediately

larping fag

Black people release their anger gradually until they are shot or in prison. White people let it boil and then go and murder a bunch of people or commit suicide.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>when the pasta so old it tastes fresh again

I hope she gets raped and murdered by a pack of feral niggers.

>replying to obvious copypaste

Why do I ever come here anymore

Q predicted this

>Implying I dont have a slight fetish by being degraded by people I dont care about at this point on Sup Forums

Black people commit crime bc they cannot control their emotions.

White people try to be virtuous then the stress of inevitable failure to uphold their ideals breaks the weaker ones.

Q predicted this

Q predicted you

Dont naxalt me bro

You have a heart of troll

How do they not know the joke yet? It's not like Sup Forums picks some random guy, it's always the same guy and with a simple google search they could see this is a common hoax.

It's testing the gullibility of news.

This... when a meme turns into a redpill

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

At first I was tired of this meme but after seeing leftist Roasties get buttblasted now I love it again

OH NO NO NON ONONONOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Everybody goes through tough times, you'll be better in no time. Stay strong user

Q predicted this

Out of all the memes , this is the only one that gets me everytime.

>behavioral scientist
not cognitive

I have a lovehate relationship with this meme

Sup Forums is the pastiest part of the web

Here is the thing Caroline. Everyone chuckles at shit like this, even you.
Your grandstanding on twitter means nothing.

@rvawonk is a piece of work, a shit tier Louise Mensch wannabe. she thinks by posting our shitposts she's taking down Trump

Sup Forums IS BORED OF PEACE

Unfortunately this is what happens when you systematically dismantle the moral fabric of a country the way the liberals are doing with their gay agenda.

Sup Forums is always right...... show some respect.

Inb4 someone posts reviewbrah

>killing school children is bad

Powerful

>Shareblue

So that's why she browses Sup Forums

ty for the kind words. it seems to always work out in the end. just glad Sup Forums is always here when i need a hearty chuckle

how dose he keep getting away with it?

>public scholar
>woman attention-whoring for a camera and making a duckface

What is this timeline

This meme will never get old. It's amazing.

How can she defend such a murderous monster?

COOL STUFF

>be a faggot
i'll instead be Sup Forums 100 times out of once
if i have two buttons in front of me, one is to be a faggot fucking soygoy cuck and the other is to be Sup Forums, i'm smashing the fucking be Sup Forums button 100 times for every one time i press it like it's that like button during real nigger hours

>RVA
Another Richmond liberal

actual shooter is hispanic.

just in time, for @rvawonk is on the reviewbrah case!

DON CLICK : VIRUS

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. SOMEONE MUST STOP HIM.

looks like calvin woodworth. his redheaded exwife (tho at the time his wife) loved spreading her legs for me. used to jizz up that fertile pussy. tho she never conceived. loved fucking that 110lb frame. she came so much for me. sam hyde looks like that cuck calvin woodworth

You should definitely watch Lost s04e05 The Constant.

Honestly you guys it's frightening how this man always gets away with it and people just scoff at us like we're joking around.

> "real nigga hours"
I think I found the Instagram user

Kek. What a fucking idiot for believing this

>"darkest place on the internet"
I hate nu-Sup Forums so much

They are hilarious when they don't happen anywhere near me.

100 Russians just got destroyed by an AC130. Why isn't anyone crying about 100+ human lives lost?

Lmao, humans are disgusting.

the sam meme was getting kinda stale but now that there are actual ""reporters""" and leftists getting visibly mad online over it i suspect the meme will re-energise

Woah what a detective!

That tweet right there is why this is still funny.

Constantly attack conservative white males. Suprised and disgusted when they joke about a huwhite killing a bunch of kids. We are a produce of this socioeconomic toxic society.

>Trump brought these people here
I feel sorry for the other boards. We went full open borders and didn't vet these people.

even better, @rvawonk is pointing out a reviewbrah shitpost and her follower has soild proof it's the Russians...shareblue is not sending their best

She can follow the way we do things but she somehow doesnt see the comedy in it? Wtf is wrong with white women???

You're such a faggot

Good one from micro

#notallpolacks

Commendable. It's time to laugh again, a superior gentleman knows this.
Caroline O should blow me.

>hello fellow Sup Forumsacks

Fret not brother. The fire rises

youtube.com/watch?v=xuZTDGEyiFs