Dragon Ball Super

Kale is the sexiest

>making this thread
for what fucking purpose? theres 3 other threads up. use the catalog idiot

STOP THIS

This thread is sexier though

I guess this would be the opportune time to post this. Don't worry, I'll be editing, cleaning, and redrawing the arms/legs/torso to be more beefy and muscular. Hopefully I can get her "pecs" to be bouncier, too. What's wrong with me?

What the FUCK is a waku waku?

Kale and Caulifla are making my musclefag dreams come fucking true.

Reminder that this should have been the team

Love how hanging out with 17 after not seeing him in years is making her old self resurface.

reminder Caulifla stinks

why isn't she in SS2

Stinks of her enemies' blood, maybe.

Caulifla is spent. She could barely muster the stamina to go super saiyan

But there isn't blood in Super.

Acurrate

Daishinkan confirms everyone who got knocked off by this time point were jobbers.

18 marring Krillin was a mistake

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

yeah so

this thing a male or female?

it's important.

No webm? i'm outside, can't watch till later

Both.

this is dragon ball so
>no eyelashes
>no lipstick
>no boobs
it's male

Where the hell was Hit during this episode

That works

Why the fuck is Goku letting those lesbos get away?

Nothing. Everyone is doing nothing. This tournament is a meme. Jiren had LITERALLY done 2 things and that's wreck. Kale and move slightly

So they can get stronger.

>goten black
what the fuck lmao

Can't wait.

The entire reason he wanted this tournament was to fight people, not to beat them

Well, they better get to it fucking quickly. The tournament only lasts like 40-something minutes, right? And if this is Namek minutes, they've already spent an entire minute by now.

>boobs grew bigger

!!

She goes SS2 when Kale goes MAXIMUM

Soon Caulicucks

Puar is male in the japanese
only female in the dub and english translations of games

Get working on those abs, boy.

I hate Kale.

>Vegeta gets a jobber manlet
>Goku gets two hot bitches

For fucks sakes why are Roshi and Tien here, Goten and Trunks would have been better and gotten more screen time fighting with Gohan since Saiyan= ratings and screentime.

Fluttering sound effect. Like a birds wings go "waku waku".

Anyone has the update image for the tournament participants?

Shut up, Cabba.

I liked her when she was going berserk and beating up everyone. But they took that away, so now I kinda hate her too. Hopefully she won't show up much after this arc is over.

Because Goten and Trunks don't have the good attention spans needed to focus on the fights.

Besides, when have they ever won a fight? Tien and Roshi have won fights.

Puar isn't female in the dub either. Just because they have a female VA doesn't mean they're female, unless Trunks is supposed to be a girl as a kid too.

>Vegeta is a jobber manlet
Fixed that for you.

It means excitement, for example
"Doki doki waku waku" is a childish way of saying "My heart is beating in excitment!"

Not that guy, but Kale was just a Fem-Broly until about now. It's far too late.

I don't hate Caulifla's personality, but I do hate how she's breaking the power scale with the "Tingly Back" thing. It's dumb.

Plus goten and trunks are out of practice. Even Gohan was in better condition than them considering that he's been training since the end of RoF

well trunks beat goten in the junior cup in the buu saga..

I love Kale

Also seems they finally settled on the Brolly hair design for her loose hair

Is he really about to get his ass kicked yet again by a woman?

>Toppo, Jiren, and Hit all job to arale

To balance things out, Vegeta has a wife
Goku doesn't know what a wife is

And a fat one at that

The dub uses female pronouns too

Goten and Trunks would have done the exact same thing that their dads did and run off on their own at the beginning of the fight and gotten eliminated because they're both zero attention span kids without any real fighting ability

Krillin, Tien, and Roshi are still in the fight and all three have ringouts to their names

Doki doki is literally the sound effect for a heart beating. Used in that context, yes, it means excitement. But they don't stop being onomatopoeia's for fluttering and heart beats.

I think her squeeky noises are awkward, but I guess it's one of those cultural differences.

Well Tien and Roshi are still int he fight, but Krillin at least manage to do some work before turning stupid

yeah, a better translation would be "babump, babump" and "Flap-flap"

Ignore that user, it's Akko.

Thanks user

It's only dumb if you're being an asperger. She bothered to ask what they felt and where instead of believing the advice Gohan and Vegeta got from GOKU of all people.
>Well I was really mad, so I guess you just gotta be mad too guys!.

I'm surprisingly okay with this, maybe take out goten for roshi. why the fuck would he go rose?

I was fine with Fem-Broly. At least it was fun. I never liked her personality when she wasn't transformed, but I felt that it was a nice contrast to her berserker form. Kinda like The Hulk. But now that's going to be her personality when transformed too, so that's pretty terrible.

Caulifla's not really breaking the power scale. Cabba was on par with Vegeta in their base forms during the last tournament and Caulifla and Kale were even stronger than him. They're basically how Goku and Vegeta would have been if they had never discovered Super Saiyan and had just trained their base form for years. So they're mastering those transformations really fast because their base power is already so high.

Half the pride troopers gone because Jiren didn't finish off Kale
Jiren is endangering his own existence by being sloppy

So we all agree the only ones that aren't jobbing and doing an excellent job are No 17 and Frieza, right?

Why is Freeza the best member of U7?

So, it's called Ultra Super Saiyan? I thought there was already an Ultra Super Saiyan

18 going for the MVP

What about 18? She's being surprisingly useful for all of the no hype that went into her recruitment. No new secret moves or hidden power levels and yet she's already eliminated a few fighters and saved Goku's ass.

everyone except Krillin is doing fine
The way to win the tournament is by having the most people at the end

Is Piccolo going to be eliminated before doing anything?

Goku's advice was about tapping into their primal emotions and saying that being in connected with your Saiyan emotions was fine.

Fem Broly was annoying since it was basically just the same "personality" that OG Broly had before going berserk (Beta Male complex)

And yes, Cauli is kind of breaking of the power scale. The Tingly back thing is really just annoying. See above statement as to why Goku's statement made more sense.

What about No. 18 and how she threw Choclette out of the ring? That was pretty funny.

Because he's actually doing something

So Gohan lusts for Goku?

17 and 18 are also pretty good

Who on U7 currently has the highest killstreak?

It's between Frieza and the twins.

Because Freeza is best girl

t-tousan!!

Will we ever get a Frieza episode? Even the cuck circle has made more of an appearance than he has.

Vegeta killed an entire planet of insect people once.

yeah the androids are being more useful than i thought

I have a prediction: I think Frieza episode will deal with the scumbags from U4 who are hiding in the shadows. Who better than Frieza to deal with this kind of people?

And Frieza killed Vegeta's planet

Him and Vegeta were flirting this episode. They can't make up their mind if they hate each other or not

That was filler and also not in the tournament, which is obviously what he was talking about. Frieza has obviously killed far more people in his life than anyone else on the team, maybe anyone else in universe other than beerus and buu

S-Surely the Gohan or Piccolo are going to do something NEXT episode, right bros? r-right?

Oh, my bad. I thought you meant who had the highest killstreak in the tournament.

>U4 randomly gets deleted
>everyone stops fighting and WTFs
>Frieza comes out of the shadows
>"DOHOHOHOHOHOHO"
>He offscreened the entire universe while nobody was paying attention

I like it

good episode tbqh
toyopedros BTFO