Gamers!

3 episodes out.
What's the verdict?

It's shit.

>Based Chad befriends Loner MC
>Has Good taste in Vidya
But the us game huh? moments are annoying asf.

Why?

Its actually funny af. 8/10 so far for me.

>Chad
>asf
>af
Fags.

Like all seasonal anime, it's garbage.

As an animeonly I expected a beta MC dealing with a no fun allowed smash club + MISUNDERSTANDINGS.
I got an alpha MC ditching bitches to play his own games alone + MISUNDERSTANDINGS.
Liking it a lot thus far.

It's shit.

Relationship clusterfuck

>I got an alpha MC
Being so beta that you literally don't comprehend that you're rejecting someone does not make you an alpha.

Garbage

>3 girls
>2 guys
some day this meme composition will die

My AOTS

Youre right, its two guys too many and missing two girls.

>it's a men don't exist episode

>all friend groups have guys in them
(You)

Reddit the Anime

You make no sense since most 5 people composition has been done plenty of time in anime. What exactly were you hoping to accomplish by posting this?

This is how anime will die. Having slobs like you smear all over the medium until only socially retarded jobless neckbeards can watch it.

show me an all-girls anime that has a single man anywhere in them

it's pure sjw garbage that's caught you by the hook without even having any decent fanservice because you're such a beta just the illusion of a female existing within 200 miles of your person is enough to get you going

>show me an all-girls anime that has a single man anywhere in them

it was really just a joke, desu.
I obviously dont want all anime to be girls only. You need guys for sexual tension.

there weren't any 2 guys 3 girls main casts in any anime until haruhi, after they cropped up everywhere trying to ride the coattails.

Easy, Maria-Holic

Sad but true.

Not bad, but needs more misunderstandings.

I'm just watching it for Uehara.

TWGOK did this better before it went full retard with the goddess bullshit.