Fate/EXTRA Last Encore PV3

New PV out.

dailymotion.com/video/x5vassu

How will SHAFT do with Fate?

Other urls found in this thread:

tsukinoura.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder that Male MC x Nero is trash.

Reminder that Hakunon is best girl!

I remember seeing the FeMC in an earlier trailer. What was up with that?

reminder that no one wants yuri btfo

Good thing we can agree that we don't want yuri to be btfo'd.

Atsushi Abe (Touma from Raildex) is voicing MC.

Is he going to punch some bitches?

She replaces Gawain and Leo fight. She uses Redman. She's a bugged soul-less Hakuno.

Is Extella any good if I didn't play any of the PSP/Vita games beforehand?

Nero Sucks, Cat would feel to pandering, and Red Man would be redundant.

I don't know what I want.

Looks good.

No one cares about this anymore.
Thanks, Sakurai.

Hopefully they'll emphasise that Redman will always belong to Rin.

>as if Sieg and Gudao weren't enough we get another Fate entry with default bland MC
Sasuga Fate. Always the same shit. At least pick Hakunon to make it more interesting.

You'll miss some shit but it's fine.

>literally same thing but different gender
Yurifags are fucking stupid.

I still wonder why there was never a localization for ccc. Isn't it kind of a prequel?

Yurifag? What? I don't care about romance, I just want a Fate story that's not the same Boy meets Girl shit of always of going through everything with the power of love. If it were a female MC the story wouldn't focus on that. Also male Hakuno is fucking ugly.

Redman gets all the bitches.

Honestly this, though gender wouldn't really change much, the self-insert MC audience is what Grand Order invites, and it's created a whole separate audience who are basically into Fate for waifushit and Servants. A far cry from FSN/Tsukihime/KnK.

RIP Fate, and more importantly RIP everything else about Type-Moon. HF movies will likely be the last good thing to come out of it.

Yes, and after the HF movies, have Ufotable remake Tsukihime. Maybe even a bonus Fate/Hollow Ataraxia adaptation. Then Type-Moon might have redeemed itself.

A fuckload more text compared to extra (no, seriously, it's like 10 times bigger) plus literally zero sales for extra in the west when it was released meant that they never had a reason or the resources to release it here.

Looks kind of trash

>I still wonder why there was never a localization for ccc
It was released right when the PSP was dying. Localizing it would be crazy because sales would be abyssmal considering how everyone and their mom pirated everything on PSP and the PSP would have been dead on Murrika by the time it would be brought over.

>plus literally zero sales for extra in the west when it was released meant that they never had a reason or the resources to release it here.
Actually, they said that Extra sales were beyond expectations.

The only hope there is for CCC is to pray for a Extra Collection Remaster to get released on PS4 or Vita and then on PC. Otherwise, NEVER EVER.

What kind of Saber is this?

The dindu nuffin kind.

The sexy one.

Apparently T-M asked for too much for its localization

[citation needed]

>The only hope there is for CCC is to pray for a Extra Collection Remaster to get released on PS4 or Vita and then on PC
Can't do that if the source code and assets are probably gone now.

>How will SHAFT do with Fate?
Primaries will be blown the fuck out, that's how

imagepoch died so the dev team they need to insert any translation is broken up too.

This was announced eras ago and the PVs have yet to show a moving character. I wonder if they will delay it.

It's still set for winter.

So is there anyway to play/experience/watch CCC if I dont speak moonrunes?

Isn't the Fate fanbase like fed up with Nero at this point?

Should have just went with female MC with Archer or Gil.

>I just want a Fate story that's not the same Boy meets Girl shit of always of going through everything with the power of love. If it were a female MC the story wouldn't focus on that. Also male Hakuno is fucking ugly.
Amen.
Especially the last part.

I'm just bitter it's not femHakuno. I like her more because seeing all the bland beta male MC attributes put onto a girl make it more amusing.

tsukinoura.wordpress.com
You should really learn Japanese to play it though

Dumb female masters

>tsukinoura.wordpress.com
thanks

also not learning another language to become mega weeb thx

Do i have to watch/play CCC or is plain extra a separate thing

Extra is the first game, and CCC is a sequel that's like a Heaven's Feel route

gotchu fammilla, has that game been translated or should i just watch someone do it?

It's pretty fucking fun, basically dynasty warriors fate.

Camera is retarded. And mouse control almost impossible

Why do they always go with male MC?
Hakuno is okay, but Gudao is fucking shitty

Extra is in English, but CCC isn't. Doesn't help that most people bother with Extra just to play CCC.

Because muh self-insert.
The worst part is how the female MC is always more popular and yet they go for the male MC anyway. Djeeta, Hakunon and Gudako. All more popular than their counterparts and yet ignored completely.

Who fucking cares about fate?It's always the same shit and they do nothing new

>also not learning another language to become mega weeb thx

fucking summer, where do you think you are?

Sup Forums, not /jp/. There's a reason why we were separated from those freaks.

What are those girls going to do to the red man

Karna better not fucking job again

This would look cool if I didn't know it was Fate.

Foursome. With whips.

>Lancer
>not jobbing
Yeah about that...

Well you don't have to worry about that since Karna isn't going to be in this

FemHakuno is Archer's canon master.
Probably going with to the extella route or something since Nasu made it so

>Story wouldn't focus on that.

In would fucking world would they pass that up in order to get Yurifags money? I mean hell companies will rewrite entire plots for that cash, look at Hibuke

They get ignored because They dont want fate to be swarmed with more Yurifags than it already is

>Fate
>Yurifags
Nigga what? If anything Fate is swarmed by fujos and waifufags. I literally cannot think of a lesbian Servant, the most I can pull are cases like Tamamo who says she prefers a male but doesn't care because she can still give you a dick if you are Hakunon or Nero saying she swings both sides as long as there's beauty.

Their fault for deciding to add all these characters who go both ways or are straight up gay. None of this would have happened had Saber been male.

did Gilgamesh just give a middle finger to MOON CELL and took FemHakuno with him to conquer the fucking stars?
what the fuck Gil

>Filled with Fujos

Where? I have seen jack and shit of that. Ill give you Waifu fags though. Also have you looked at any fanart of any Fate property? Willed with absolutely bothing but Yuri.

So are they going with the Extella route then?
Male Hakuno defeating Fem Hakuno which leads to Archer being thrown to Extella timeline?

>None of this would have happened had Saber been male.
And instead Fate would have been an Otome Franchise. It would be the same kind of shit but just a soft turd instead of a solid one.

Shit on Takeuchi all you want but if not for him and the changes he told Nasu to make Fate wouldn't have reached even 5 years, much less the nearly 15 it is about to reach.

Extella Zero if we go with what Nasu posted in his blog.

It still would have happened if we had Aurther. Plus the only ones who go both ways are Saber and Rin. Everyone is pretty much gay with Bi being code for "we dont want to scare off the Otakus"

>Also have you looked at any fanart of any Fate property? Willed with absolutely bothing but Yuri.
We must be looking at very different fanart then. Or maybe you just purposely go look for yuri to get angry?

So this is just Extra then? Good thing since the golden faggot ain't gonna show up

Medea, Medusa and Gil are also Bi. And that's just in Stay/Night.

Why is Arthur so handsome

Go away homo thoughts

Not only that he's incredibly bro dude too. Like shit I wish I had an Aruther big bro as a kid.

>Medea
>Bi
She's always been a Jasoncuck until she got SNAKED by Kuzuki.

>B-But Saber
That's like saying I'm gay for recognizing a fellow male is handsome or good looking.

If Arthur was my bro things would be different around here

Medea I wont really count because its used for fetish bait

Medusa is a weird maybe because while she has a weird tourch for Sakura it dosen natter at all once Shiros in

Gil is gay, everyone is Enkidu when hes fucking.

Gil is claysexual at best.

If Arthur was my bro I wouldn't be the massive failure I am today.

>Extella Zero if we go with what Nasu posted in his blog.
actually I am now interest since I like Redman's backstory with FemHakuno on extella. Shit was bitter sweet

It's not like we'll be getting more then one episode with them, two at most if we are lucky. Instead we'll be getting the adventures of BlandMcCardboard accomplied by his loyal Servants Da Bes Who Everyone Loves And Also Dindu Nuffin Wrong Ever & Tamamo The Cuck, aren't you glad?

If Arthur was my bro we could go clubbing and get hot anime bitches

well let us pray they go with the the ending where they gets BTFO
I usually don't complain about either its male or female mc but Fem's MC relation with Gil or the Redman was great

but Nero is the best and Tamamo is a cuckold so I don't see the problem

>but Fem's MC relation with Gil or the Redman was great
Agreed. That's why I prefer Hakunon over Hakuno, she has better interactions with the Servants than Hakuno.

If Arthur was my bro, I would be able to fuck his daughter(female)

>male Hakuno is fucking ugly
Epitome of shit taste.

Fuck off Sakurai

I'm being catered to, and you're left mad. Tis not I who should fuck off :^)

>Yurifags shitting thread
>again
At least it's not fake spoilers from EOP tards

Damn, son

Saving this pic for a friend

I know the MC is supposed to look like a bland soulless NPC but male MCs design just has no fucking charm.

>with Redman she gets reborn in the next life with Archer becoming her teacher
>with Gilgamesh: Gil saves her from deletion and gives a middle finger to the SYSTEM and proceed to conquer the stars with her
Ah man this sucks

Nero is the worst Saberface. Shaft is a shit studio for picking her, especially when they had the choice of picking Gilgamesh, GARcher or Fox waifu. Gilgamesh as main servant would be fucking awesome, GARcher is always good enough to make men wet, and Tamamo is kind of shit, but still better than the worst Saberface of all.

>The anti-yurifag shitposter is also the THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENS IN APOCRYPHA shitposter
Not surprising in the least.

Is there a franchise with its right more fragmented than Fate??

>DEEN
>Shaft
>Ufotable
>A-1
>Silver Link

Nothing wrong with hating yuri faggot. It's the shittiest genre ever, below scat and guro.

I mean when have Yuri fags not ruined everything? I mean look at the Little Witch threads, or any Magical guirl threads

Complete Fate/Prototype Otome game/anime when?