ARMED POLICE OFFICERS WERE STATIONED AT STONEMAN HIGH YET DIDN'T PREVENT SHOOTING

OHNONONNONO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO PREVENT THIS!
twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/963887993026220032?s=20

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/963887993026220032?s=20
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/963899957559390210
liveleak.com/view?i=9ff_1518644376
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-instagram-account-fl-shooter-nicholas-cruz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump

>twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/963887993026220032?s=20
test

prob heard the shots and ran off to find an innocent black man to kill

Given how 'certain' students harass cops and security, I wouldn't be surprised if they just decided to do nothing.

Imagine if they did
>"Police officers shot a student dead at a high school"

Most the mass casualty events were done by the police. Gotta inflate that budget somehow.

Israel has never had a school shooting; it has nothing to do with all the teachers having side arms either!

Its so obviously an antigun false flag.

but user, relaxed guns laws are obviously not working, Giving more guns away will not fix the problem. just make easier for any looney to get armed
We need more strict gun laws, from how to get em, to how to store em, and kill ShowFloor loophole

There was a cop at Columbine too. He was in the parking lot eating sandwiches.

It's not, you retard,

>twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/963887993026220032?s=20
dude, my little brother was next to the building when the shooter open fired and an officer told his class to get back inside
>but never stopped the shooter
what a fucking pussy I cant believe this rent a cop has a pay check

Jeez ever heard of the term boys will be boys.

holy shit the 1 school resource officer happened to not be in the same exact spot the shooter was when he started shooting? are fucking telling me that a shooter might realize a police officer was armed and avoid them before starting their attack? what, why would a shooter decide to avoid people armed that could stop their attack? it makes no since.

I am always amazed at how Israel can take ideas and make them work, and some of the Jews there will shill their ideas to us, and the kikes here will poo poo them and not implement them. It is nuts really.

CNN is screaming for the abolition of the second amendment right now
>itsallsotiresome.jpeg

...and of course this is covering BuzzFeed suing the Democratic Party

niggers are never innocent. They should be genocided

We wouldn't have shootings if they weren't creating shootings to take away guns. Your arguments for law changes are redundant if they weren't FFing all the time

fire drill at school
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/963899957559390210

This fucking beaner was a Clinton supporter.

All teachers don't have sidearms. Maybe some do in the west bank. It's extremely difficult for a citizen not involved with the military to get a gun to own in Israel.

WTF, I LIKE TRUMP NOW

fake and gay

>Expecting police to stop violence
But your flag says you're American...Are you a leftist?

Fake news should be forced to shut down right now. Don't respond to the RobotMSM

A student on the news said the guards were killed. The anchor was upset and said they werent preparing to release that info yet.

Hey I want some cocaine too

shooter was a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT

B-B-BUT YOU DON'T NEED GUNS, THE COPS WILL STOP CRIMINALS...!

Getting sick of this shit, CIA.

Imagine a society where an armed police presence is needed at schools.

Anyone else feeling kinda good that my valentine's Day alone isnt as bad anymore as some of these people's?

Russian Twitter Bots Always Seem To Support Ideas I Disagree With So I Use That To Easily Dismiss The Arguments Of Those Who Support Those Ideas As Invalid.

JEB!!! CAN STILL WIN THIS

>meme debunked

Let's go home, fellas.

Fake news should be forced to shut down right now.

Mods deleted my thread. Look at this shit.

liveleak.com/view?i=9ff_1518644376

cops are useless cowards...they sat outside of columbine while those kid were being massacred....because muh union doesnt let me risk breaking a nail......

Anyone got a link to Nicolas Cruzs insta page?

Confirmed

just like sandy hook right? lots of anti-gun changed happened out of that right?

I remember my high school cop. He was a big jolly ol guy who I wouldn't expect to stop a fist fight much less a shooter. Call it a hunch, but those "resource officers" get sent to schools because they couldn't cut it on the streets. Aka, not real cops.

This cant be real

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Every single one of the twitter responses is calling to remove guns from citizens. It very much is an antigun psyop you fucked in the head leaffag.

I don't give a fuck about your Valentine's Day you fucking failure

>NRA
Go be a nigger someplace else

OY GEVALT!

THE SHOOTER WAS A DACA FAGGOT

Thats just the usual russian bots doing their thing

Its black history month, user.

MAM staged fake news. Fake news should be forced to shut down right now.

>German calling me a failure.

How many world wars did you lose, mate?

Proof?

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-instagram-account-fl-shooter-nicholas-cruz/

I read an article about police response times and it said the normal timeframe is like 9 1/2 minutes whereas the timeframe of the violent crime is the first 90 seconds. SO, yeah, Its a fucking good idea to be armed at home.

I had no idea how wrong I was, until you called me a faggot.

Thanks man.

>Armed citizens and officers stop countless shootings that barely get local coverage, let alone national
>One gets by
>SEE THIS NEVER WORKS BAN ALL GUNS NOW
You get real tired of them after a while.

THINK , autists..... Las Vegas , OCT 1st, was Asura , muzzie bloodletting holiday of sacrifice and repentance ( even if it seems satanic ) Today is ASH Wednesday , similar overtones.
Pattern Recognition , Mystery Babylon ?
Plus NSA shit this morning.

At first I thought the same. But I realized its about homeschooling this time.

Idk someone claimed if you said he was DACA mods would delete it right away

Where are the pro gun russian twitter bots? All I see are liberals saying we need to ban all guns, remove them forcefully if necessary.

They’re just gradual doses of indoctrination

Can a kind user give me a sauce on an up to date body count?

COPS ARE RACIST BIGOTS! ACAB!

Glad I could help

b-but muh good guy with a gun

SLOW
AND
STEADY

shitskin did it

they are saying 16 dead so far

MSM is a scam, Fake news should be forced to shut down right now.

>Well, there goes the "good guy with a gun" theory
A shekel for a good goy.

Russians are the same as glow in the dark cia niggers to them

>San Diego Padres logo

Hmmmmm

>something bad happens
>can't use critical thinking skills
>brain has no other options but to thinks its a false flag

How does it feel to be retarded?

where did you get this user?

Smoking gun...

By the way, THEY ARE DELETING OUR ARCHIVED PAGES, THE CIA IS HERE

Poor kids. Can anybody tell us anything about the sound of that gunfire?

I'd shoot a few rounds into those qts above him

16 DEAD. NICE TRY BUT AT LEAST HE BEAT COLUMBINE.

The vast majority of Americans are mostly Christians, puppets of the Jew. I do not weep for them, I only pray, as I do for any person that dies, that they have a peaceful transition to their next life.

all of those kids have pretty much the same color skin

>be amer-*BANG BANG BANG*

16 dead

>lots of anti-gun changed happened out of that right?

Actually, if you werent a dumb fuck with zero memory, you would know the gun laws failed, except for banning of russian imported ammuniton and weapon parts kits. The government went after ammunition after failing to pass a gun ban bill. They made laws that made it illegal for ammunition manufacturers to use nonrecycled lead, attempted to outlaw wetted nitrocellulose so primers could no longer be manufactured, failed at that so had the atf reclassify it, failed at that too.

But yeah, the government did absolutely nothing after sandy hook to go after guns. What a fucktard you are.

Thought a and prayers thoughts and prayers thoughts and prayers thoughts and prayers thoughts and prayers

Robotic fake MSM fake news thread. Fake news should be forced to shut down right now.

DEGZUS :DDD

>was he white? if so...

quick rundown? i'm hearing he didn't go to the school currently, did he drop out or something?

He voted when he was 16??

>POLICE OFFICERS WERE STATIONED AT STONEMAN HIGH YET DIDN'T PREVENT SHOOTING
The CIA niggers are glowing again

Robots running fake news MSM. Fake news should be forced to shut down right now.

No, public educators loathe homeschooling. It takes away from their budget. More kids they can neglect, the more money the school makes. Federal money that is guaranteed by the amount of students. Thats why educators are totally 100% pro illegal immigration. They get morr students, more pay, dont have to do any actual work, and its totally guaranteed they get paid.

Every time

>Florida
>Highest population of Cuban's in the US
>Nicolas De Jesus Cruz

Are you surprised?