Story Time - Sumire 16-sai!! - NAGAYOSHI Takeru

Hey. I ended up scanning Sumire 16 since it was 100 yen, so now I'm seeking an editor with some free time who's interested in replacing the current magazine scanlations with proper tank scans. Otherwise, here's a volume and a half or so of Sumire to read.

>While bicycling to school her first day as a high school student, Renge Ohyama meets a weird girl who on closer inspection appears to be a life-sized doll--not an advanced robotic creation or even a magical doll. Rather, a scary looking middle aged man controls her movements, puppet-like, and speaks for her via ventriloquism. Unfortunately, this perverted-seeming old man and his doll happen to attend her new school. Even worse, is in the same class and sits right behind her. And it seems the doll wants to be friends?!

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/ehldw34f3g8jph1/001.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope to see the tank version if you get it done, this manga deserves it.

Holy fuck, I never expected to see this again. Hope you can get someone to help you.

Hey, I love Sumire!
You just put a smile on my face, OP.

Same.

It's an enjoyable read.

I'm a bit surprised that no publisher has tried to bring it over, though this series did get canned originally when it was 17, if I recall.

Can you upload tank scans?

I think I archived them because Mediafire was almost full, but here's c001.

mediafire.com/file/ehldw34f3g8jph1/001.zip

Did OP died?
Bamp.

>I think I archived them because Mediafire was almost full
What's that mean?

It means Mediafire was running out of space, so the rest of the scans are on a hard drive.