NSA Shooting Cover Up

The Broward County Shooting was a false flag initiated to cover up the real action. Something big went down at the NSA today and (((they))) need to divert attention, that's why the school shooting happened. Look at the NSA Shooting coverage. FBI is basically saying, nothing to see here move along. Our government probably fucked up big time and needed tho cover it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs-statement-nbc-news-coverage-election-hacking
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-14/three-people-shot-after-intruders-try-ram-nsa-compound-gate
businessinsider.com/china-threat-to-america-fbi-director-warns-2018-2
youtube.com/watch?v=VUDAdOdF6Zg
youtu.be/D-_rQ37D2KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, wait, what's the story here?

dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs-statement-nbc-news-coverage-election-hacking
There's still this

Yea these two things are huge. The NSA thing is very strange

Government lost or almost lost advanced NSA hacking tech. Still not clear. Possible State actor involved.

>5555
>Pic related

Did anyone make this connection here yet?

Boward County Reps.

District 20
Congressman Alcee L. Hastings (D)

District 21
Congressman Ted Deutch (D)

District 23
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)

District 24
Congresswoman Frederica Wilson (D)

FUCKING….JUST….
DWS, FALSE FLAG EVENT
COVER UP NSA EVENT
DIG ANONS

muslim convert

At least tell me the A.I is okay?

Federica Wilson is a very unpleasant negress and by that I mean she is unpleasant even by negress standards.

Yeah, I heard there was a shooting at NSA headquarters earlier, and I haven't been able to find any more information about it -- everything is talking about the school shooting.

> when you plan this massive thing to bring attention to something you feel strongly about
> Then the news coverage is drowned out for some autistic kid

Well shit.

>Quads

It's true

interdasting

He had a maga hat on alex jones

THIS THREAD JUST GOT DELETED
MODS ARE ISIS

post the pic and sauce here then?

real instagram account that was taken down almost immediately.

bottom image that was scrubbed.

Where is your info on him converting? All I see is a reference to allu snackbar wiki, how is it relevant?

MSM is gonna try and take down Sup Forums with this. They cannot allow us to continue spreading the message about (((them))). We must do everything we can to flood this with DACA and ISLAM memes. This untermensch was in the country because of the left and (((them))). Take'em down boys.

Was this one of his images?

the comment alongside that image called them "durkas"

I want to knock the stupid bedazzled cowboy hat off her head.

yes

It's nothing it happens every 3 years or so, some people dress as women and try and ram and shoot their way into an NSA compound, the FBI isn't concerned and neither should you be, just move along now.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-14/three-people-shot-after-intruders-try-ram-nsa-compound-gate

>mossberg maverick

Not even the best model desu

scrubbed by who?

(((facebook))) owns instagram

Need a better shop of this and itd be fuckin gold

What did you mean by this? We know that happened, it happened a while ago, remember? There was a big stink about it right after muh russians got swinging in the news cycle
It's a pump action shotgun, you don't need the best out of a 200 dollar copy of a nearly ancient design

>kek

This shit wasnt even on the jew news

>Don't look goy.
>Ignore the numbers goy.
>Quads are not a thing goy.

>inb4 that post gets deleted by the mods

Use this to counter the other profile the MSM is pushing.

don't use this. the hill hat and pepe are a shoop. the voting records may check out.

God damn. MSNBC for owned.

Media is clearly gonna push a false narrtive. Watch ((they))) fear us now. Obamaspermgate proves that we are relevant and influential.

Yeah nobody is talking about how the NSA was Fucking STORMED earlier today.

i'm pretty sure world war 3 is already raging but it's being covered up as hard as possible
>Saudi Arabia mass arrests of a shitload of nobles in anti-corruption purge
>numerous "accidental" missile warnings
>trying to false flag another chem attack in Syria--carried out by Deep State-armed islamists but as always they try to blame on MUH ASSAFD
>Israel bombing Syria while Netanyahu is hit with corruption indictments
>MSM in propaganda mode 24/7 blaring sedition and false flags to undermine American Constitutional rights, disarming citizenry ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS followed up by government carrying out genocides against the segments of citizenry who won't comply to being ruled by judeo-communist tyrants

Nice to get a direct and simple divinely ordained answer, thanks.

I could call this a bump...

But that would be bumping

>STORMED

Three people in an SUV rammed the gates. Two women are alive, male may not make it.

they rammed the gates going outwards

You can add this to your list

businessinsider.com/china-threat-to-america-fbi-director-warns-2018-2

Yeah this is getting ridiculous. I just had a thread instantly 404 so i know shit is up.

This thread is so stupid.
i'l just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=VUDAdOdF6Zg

literally the Person of Interest season finale plot
wut is going on guys

Monitoring this thread. Very interesting story here. Anyone wondered why the rental car had license plates from NY? Curious if there's any meaningful connections there.

Predictive programming maybe?

Yup, somehow three random people ended up ramming the NSA gate from the INSIDE. I wonder how that happened. New historical (((record))) for the goy is that the drivers were high and coming from an orgy. Nothing to see here. MSM will spread this message as a revision. Watch.

Mentioned DACA, this thread will get deleted now

"Frogs killed my dog" = Pepe killed the Three Headed Jew Media Dog, Cerberus

Gonna go dark now. Hope the info is helpful and you folks can make good use of it.

>muslim convert
I like how you cut out the part where he was making fun of sand niggers.

The NSA is backtracing the hackers as we speak

I also want to know what the fuck happened at NSA....

Why did they storn NSA in Washington D.C. and not the giant data center in salt lake City.

Someone need to go crime scene at NSA soon

Maybe it was a car bomb trying to take some of the NSA staff out?

>DE JESUS
>JESUS DE CAMPOS

It's lazy nigger disinfo

That's not how is name is spelled.

Yes, this (((White))) guy shot up the school. Nothing to see here goy.

This is big boys, the action at the NSA is extremely volatile. Higher up people are panicking. Full crisis mode. Even I didn't appreciate the magnitude of this, at first. Gonna keep you posted, put on the pressure.

Oh look it’s HABBEBN again..

Where is the sauce on the gate being rammed from the inside?

>checked
Is that you Tardie?

If it's a false flag why did Trump tweet about it?

Unless he's in on it too??

No. Am I supposed to know you or something?

Q predicted this.

Nothing big happened at the NSA, something relatively minor happened.

SUV tried to ram through concrete barrier, got shot. The end.

>responding at all

Found something

They're not able to completely control him. He's kinda a amateur. Mommy and Daddy have to sit him down every time and explain what constitutes good behavior.

>Conveniently leaving out the part were he calls Muslims "sand durkas"
Quintessential Sup Forums

It wasn't a false flag you dumb mother fucker, people's kids died today. I live in the area, you goddamn autist fake news dipshit neckbeard. Just because there was also a shooting at the NSA today, doesn't mean the school shooting was a cover up, you gigantic faggot. More than one shooting can happen simultaneously without it being a conspiritard happening, you absolute dumb cunt. Now run along back to /x/ and kindly kys.

When you were born you were naked, so for a little bit during birth, your penis touched your mom's vagina. You fucked your mom.

Oh, we haven't forgotten.

Either these events are somehow linked, or it's a cover for the other.

The war has started and they don't want you to know

>If you can keep your head when all about you
>Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
>If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
>But make allowance for their doubting too”

deepstate cuck jew soyboy shill

1. That's not how his first name is spelled
2. That's not even his last name

Well you did just call me retarded or something.

All of your posts just went into the garbage can.

don't forget the Hawaii scare

Wtf is this?

Who /sleepy/ here? Anyone else want to join me in taking a nap?

This is clearly a FALSE FLAG COVER-UP FOR DEEP STATE HILLARY CLINTON BENGHAZI!

Glow in the dark CIA nigger, come at me bitch.

true enough..

I live in md and have worked on the nsa, the exit off i95 is not marked and you end up at a checkpoint accidently every now and then at night facing military guards with no exit except after they stop you and permit a U-turn( they do this on purpose and search cars/bust duis etc)

Anyway these transvestite fucking druggies took the exit accidently at 2am in a stolen truck by accident, had a bunch of drugs in the truck. They took the exit and freaked out when they saw the guard checkpoint tried to ram past the guard to u-turn the fuck out of there and got blocked and lit up by guards.

You heard it here first.

My sister was there as well, user. The bullets went right past her window. She said right before capture, the shooter sat down at a terminal and sent himself an email. The email read:

>I just met with Obama and Debbie W Schulz. They both said the following, "you definitely shouldn't shoot up your school, Cruz. Just go to school and do your work. Definitely definitely definitely don't shoot anyone."

I dunno guyz. The motives may never be known.

They weren't even trannies. You're conflating this with the 2015 story.

When anons mentioned “The Storm” I never imagined it would include 24/7 relentless slides attempting to burry threads like this one.

Bump

This is war, lads.

">numerous "accidental" missile warnings"

Is “”””””their”””””” plan to bore us to death with shootings?
It’s just so passé, I wish they’d go back to creating serial killers, now that takes creativity, talent.
So damn lazy.

Did a filthy rat kike just call me a Jew? It's almost Zyklon-B time again, rabbi.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/D-_rQ37D2KE

NSA shooter was a single shooter, a deranged person who wanted to end his crippling paranoia.

Expect more.