#ArmAllTeachers

Explain to me why we aren't arming every teacher in America? What idiot would try to shoot up a school full of armed teachers ready to lay down their lives to protect their students?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jnarls/status/963884450030477312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb question from a non informed person.

How is it possible to snatch weapons inside a school? I thought public schools in the USA had metal detectors.

>in b4 you shoot your way in

Why dont we just de-arm everyone?
Why is it always the mutt that strives for guns and violence.

America is built on violence.

Put it in your pocket and walk in?

>let's amputate everyone's arms so people stop chocking each other out

lol at a teacher wanting to lay down their life to save the lives of illegal spics and worthless niggers. flush this shit thread

>armed teachers ready to lay down their lives to protect their students

Most public school teachers are jaded shitheads who take out their resentment on their students. Give them guns and the only people they're gonna shoot are themselves.

Did anyone make this connection here yet?

Boward County Reps.

District 20
Congressman Alcee L. Hastings (D)

District 21
Congressman Ted Deutch (D)

District 23
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)

District 24
Congresswoman Frederica Wilson (D)

FUCKING DWS

So you're implying that everyone in america is constantly killing each other on daily basis?

>giving dried up roasties who picked their job because it gives them a last chance to relive their glory days by fucking the high school QB weapons
Yeah no thanks

So there aren't metal detectors outside schools, right? Why then?

is this a video? i need to see it

Nearly all teachers are liberal pussies that couldn't hold a gun if there moms life depended on it.

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz

hmmm

Are you implying that we're constantly shooting each other?

back in HS there were no metal detectors, and searches rarely happened, usually after some shooting

Some schools have them, typically the ones with a high melanin enriched population.

lmao. most teachers are neurotic leftie shit heads.

just go on twitter it's everywhere, that bitch is literally hiding behind one of her students.
she should be by the door ready to be a meat shield for the kids even if it kills her.

this looks staged as fuck. all the "Students" ive seen have been adults or shady looking commies.

Teachers are morons and would just shoot the first kid they see out of panic, they don't know who the actual shooters are. Hell they'd shoot a kid dead if they even brought some toy gun that didn't even look real.

Only nigger schools. Since obama, all schools turnung into nigger schools though

People who want to murder others with guns will always be able to get a gun. Drugs are illegal, yet anyone who wants to do drugs can get them with minimum effort.

If every teacher had a gun, a person would think twice about going into the school since now they are automatically outgunned and outnumbered, meaning they will likely die the moment they begin shooting. The last thing any psycho wants when going on a murderous rampage is to instantly be killed when they start and only get like 1 or 2 people.

In Israel they unironically have to do this.
I've seen pictures from a friend who traveled there.

But soon the SJW will be in teaching age. Maybe they will shoot students who trigger them in self defence (necause words are violence)

practically all inner city schools have metal detectors. I grew up in a largely dominican/puerto rican school and we had to wear uniforms to deter gang colors and we had a school cop scan our bodies with that thing that airport people wave around

link?

better solution would be to ban and regulate guns, also my taxes would be lower

Most teachers in the United States are Democrats. The NEA, the largest teachers union in the US, are big supporters of the Democrats. They are adamantly against guns and are huge supporters of gun control. They are the ones who don't want teachers to be armed

Teacher here, not laying down my life for these little shitskins, but happy to blap someone so i can go home to my wife

I wouldn't trust half my teachers with a book of fucking matches, and that includes my Profs. I had a lot of great teachers... and a lot of fucking rocks who stood up in front of class and played teacher until summer break.
>pic related

big if true

thanks user
just fucked this twitter bitch up with your help

>Why dont we just de-arm everyone?

This is only possible in a nation without a bunch of criminal niggers and spics running around. Best you could hope for in America is de-arming all the law-abiding White people, making it harder for them to protect against said niggers and spics.

This has to be a troll.

Implement common sense gun control so these things don't happen

B-but taxes were just lowered?

>De-arm everyone
Because millions will end up dead.

>Explain to me why we aren't arming every teacher in America?
>giving female feminist teachers weapons so that they can put down their own students in case said students start shooting at them

So many things can go wrong in such a scenario that my neurons are literally masturbating with such force to create combustion

because most teachers are old liberal white women you fucking tool

What are you going to use to “dearm” everyone you mongaloid? You really don’t understand how nations become tyrannical

just like commonsense drug control? that will make people stop using drugs, right user?
prohibition was a thing progressives tried too

Because most teachers are psychoptahs themselvses.

Saved.
Pussy ass american teachers.

GET RID FO WHIT MAYN GUN

The drug war didn't work, gun control has been done before and has worked

Israel arms all of their teachers and they have had 0 mass shootings in schools.

kek
the absolute state of burgerland

This.

>horowitz

Kek, are we all just collectively cherry picking or are jews really so active in shitting over whites?

Totally,
Tirany in france, germany, switzerland.
All of those nations look like mad max worlds to me.

wheres the video of this pic?

(((Horowitz)))

You are talking with yourself at this point lol.

There are tons of problems with arming every teacher in a school. Are they supposed to keep the gun on them in a holster 24/7 or are they kept locked in a safe or desk in the classroom? Do the teachers take the guns home after school or leave them there? If the guns are left in the school, do you have 24/7 security to stop the guns from being robbed?
More guns in the school will just lead to more accidents or tragedies.
>students steal the guns and shoot themselves
>students steal the guns and shoot classmates and teachers
>teachers commit suicide
>teachers shoot the bad kids
>accidental discharge of guns
Also do you really expect every teacher wants to be armed? Guns are a controversial topic among people as it is. Teachers that don’t want to learn how to use a gun will gain next to nothing from mandatory training and will not apply it in the event of a school shooting.
At best you have a few teachers that are already responsible gun owners be the go to for protection, but security should already be doing that.

Israhell is at war burgerland nop or may be

But it was a mexican that did it.

>Arming the Marxist indoctrinators

Bad idea

mandatory gun for every student and this won't happen again
MAGA

>as a former HS teacher, I can tell you...
A former armed teacher? A teacher who tried and failed to stop an active shooter in her high school?
Surely she doesn't think that merely being a high school teacher makes her an authority on deterrence or gun law.

Not all schools have metal detectors. I work at a public school in the Midwest, and there are none. There is a school resource officer with a gun on his waist, but that's it. It would make way more sense if the entire staff could carry.

Retention holsters can only be pulled by the person wearing the gun.

Israel does it so that's that.

>Horowitz

how. the. fuck. is. it. every. time.

Mexico has gun control, according to you Mexico is a place without gun violence.
Try again.

I agree that teachers should have the option to carry, but to satisfy everybody, it should have strict requirements, more strict than the standard rules. They should have experience being responsible with guns, and been an owner for a few years. They should be accurate, able to identify a threat, and must carry the gun on their person at all times.

Why are Americans always acting like they are the only country on this planet when it comes to guns? You pretend like it's some impossible problem when as good as every country in the Western World except yours has solved it. There are even many examples where the restriction of gun laws had an direct and measurable impact on the development of gun violence. It's pretty much proven that those things actually work. Yet, you make up all these weird false analogies and excuses, like you are so fucking special.

twitter.com/jnarls/status/963884450030477312

>Hi I'm Sam Hyde - Shooting Up Schools, A GOOD Thing? *queue sam hyde swagging down the hall pausing to pop each of these in turn just by bending down a bit

What happens as a trope in movies to completely bats1t insane people? They get locked up in the loony bin. This shooter was a KNOWN THREAT. He should have been locked up in padded rubber room somewhere. And this is not a partisan issue. Bring back the loony bins!

holstered, learn how cop holsters work you fucking absolute retard. if it was as easy to take a cop's gun they wouldn't be able to just walk around with their guns holstered all day
and you put so much effort into that post wtf

I don't understand why this people don't have the will to go to a gym and shed that fucking sack of shit his carrying around.

I am not in to body building but everytime I get to much extra weight my mind begs me to pick up some weights and never stop until some of the extra fuel is burned.

I seriously don't understand why must people don't have this common program already installed by default in their brains and just let themselves go like that nigger

idk how you fags do it over in the eu but we don't just throw people into cages over hear based on what some kike psychologist says

>I don't understand why this people don't have the will to go to a gym and shed that fucking sack of shit his carrying around.
Because they are literally beyond repair

/r4k/

they did dun it again
ban white man from america

retention holsters can also be pulled by someone standing directly behind you. True story.

k-12 I can only recall a total of 4 teachers that were right leaning, all of which were male.

Israel is at war with people that don’t mind targeting schools. The measure is justified. US school shootings are a different phenomena.
A kid that really wants to take a gun will find a way even if it’s holstered. Find the smallest, weakest teacher that doesn’t even want to carry a firearm and bonk them over the head with a tire iron. Proceed to shoot up classroom before the Spanish teacher next door takes you down while also hitting 5 more innocent students.

most teachers are women. Over power teacher and take her gun. Shoot your classmates.

It's too late for that guy. His appearance won't ever go back to normal even if he loses weight. After losing the fat, he'll still look terrible and he will need an operation where the extra skin gets cut off. I guess he might then as well stay like he is in the video if he won't ever be able to afford the operation.

>school shooters aren't targetting schools

you can't get rid of guns when you have a land border with Mexico. There's a little something called the black market

qanon predicted this

what is qanon?

a conspiracy messiah figure we invented.

lurk moar nufag

So, you want me to teach 50 snot nosed brats 5 days a week; and then in my off-time, be trained to defend them and ready to lay my life down for your children?

We've gotta talk about salaries.

You've clearly never seen a woman try to use a gun

> be private school
> concerned about shootings
> give every teacher .45 magnums
> install tasers on every door
> crazy mother fucker tries to shoot up the school
> Gets Mike Pence'd and shot in the dick
> Nobody dies

MFW we need proper security for our schools

easy fix, you limit it to those willing and able to be armed. It makes no sense to force some weak willed little bitch carry if she won't be willing to take responsibility.

This is the shooter. 32 year old Sam Hyde

JEWNIGGER SLIDE THREAD DESIGNED TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK ARMING INCOMPETENT TEACHERS MIGHT DO ANYTHING BUT PROVIDE NIGGERS WITH MORE FIREARMS.

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS JEWSHIT.

Homeschooling is the solution to the school shooting problem along with so many other issues.

Fake fake MSM Fake robot news, stop the MSM fake news.

yeah let's put guns in the arms of post-mondernists neomarxist indoctrinators great idea

now go kill yourself

THIS

vouchers for homeschooling

Haha epic xD!

This 110%

>Surely she doesn't think that merely being a high school teacher makes her an authority on deterrence or gun law.

> former high school teacher
Probably at a time when there were less shootings. The absolute state of female logic.