Dub or Sub?

Dub or Sub?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmIag6DhXEA
youtube.com/watch?v=nGQQQlzc6P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rub a wub

Dub. If you wanna read why not just read a book?

Raw

>dub
Fuck off, newfag.

>tfw to intelligent to choose what you do

>Denying Aoi Yuki.

Fucking savage.

Dub.
Western cartoons dubbed in Japanese are pure gold.

trashcan

If you need to ask I'm not sure I can help you.

>voiced by Aoi Yuuki
>uses dub

nigga you gay

This.

>Dub

>Aoi Yuuki
>dub

Whats wrong with you nigger?

Only with German dub

Sub

Too bad German dubs are horrible and offer nothing except for their meme language.

Aoi Yuuki is a meme

Anime without subs is weird because you suddenly realize how many moments of idleness and no animation are there
Nothing moving or barely moving on the screen, but you dont realize it because its an important conversation and are reading the subtitles

However the opposite also applies, subs are insanely annoying during fast frantic scenes with a lot of action in merely seconds, being a distraction that will probably force you to rewatch the scene in particular (the example that came to my head is the last episode of Luluco)

But because dubs are either non-existant or always worse quality than original (how the fuck is it possible to compete with a country that has such a high valued industry around voice actors?), at least in english, it is asinine to watch moderm dubs, although it depends for old series, but primarily english VA tend to talk stupidly to force cartoonish voices to the characters instead of actual acting

sub.

Only cucks wait around for dubs... and that's after the entire story gets spoiled by subfags.

Sub, because I have hearing issues.

t. /k/ommando

sub because I dont speak duck

>not understating japanese in 2k17

Not using enough ear protection at the range I take it?

Braille.

I want to fuck that girl.

>being a slow reader
I want to fuck that girl (male)*

>denying Aoi Yuuki for FUCKING THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=RmIag6DhXEA

I don't understand how anyone can like this.

Should I go for the Viz or skythewood translation of the LNs?

quack

Go on user, she's waiting for you

>/twitch/
>Sup Forums
>/trash/

I favor dubs 60% of the time. Don't let Subfags trick you with their memes

Does the dub have bad german accents?

thanks for the sub

Aoi Yuuki is literally the only good part of that anime.

German dubs are the worst. I can't stand listening to these high-pitched voices.

Fug Duck.

Is this anime worth watching or is it a lolicon/dominatrix fetish fest of some description?

Consider suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=nGQQQlzc6P8

The only thing Monica can't do as well as Aoi is when Tanya making baby voices. Other than that they are comparable.

It's not a fetish fest, beta faggots just want to be dominated by sociopathic little girl.

Dub always when available.

Subs are bothersome as you have to pause often just to reread lines that disappeared and the whole idea of reading ruins the watching part.

The squeaky voices are often unbearable too but nowhere near as bad.

Why are you even here? Go away.

>not Hayamin as Visha
>especially in Yojou Shenki

>Watch dub animes

In that scene Tanya is specifically talking like a little girl, like, that's the entire point. You'd have to hear her normal voice to make a judgement.

The only dubs worth watching are joke dubs.