Everything before 3 is shit.

3>5>4>1>shit

Why can't persona fans type properly?

>Talking shit of Jokah
Dissapointed my friend.
>not liking Percy and Tatsuya
Why?

Where's FeMC?

She will never ever be acknowledged in the actual canon besides a few nods.
It hurts.

Everything after 3 and including 3 is shit as well. Stupid, overrated series.

Objective rankings coming through
Gameplay
5 > 4 > 3
Story
3 > 5 > 4

>Persona started at 3

Go ride your motorcycle elsewhere Tatsuya. P1 and 2 DON'T EXIST

what doesn't exist?

I dip into the Shin Megami series every few years, including the MMO when it started, and I never enjoy it, and then I'm back a few years later. I played 3 on a PSP emu and now I'm going to play 5 now that we have a PS3 emu, and I'm probably not going to like that either.

Poor man's jojo

>positive thinking wasn't included
That's a bit harsh.

>easy mode four
>better than 3
5>3>4
3>5>4
Fact

>5>3>4
I initially wrote this but I thought that the QoL improvements may make people react angrily to my post.

>caring about p4fags getting upset that their games was only a step forward for marketing and waifushit
Haha

Maya doesn't go to school.

All the gameplay mechanics that make Persona 3,4 and 5 popular and enjoyable for a lot of people.

The watered down Nocturne gameplay with entry level dating sim aspects?

Nocturne is the most overrated game I ever played. Second was SJ.

Yes

>referring to the game isn't an argument
>your headcanon is

Why is P4G October so shitty?

>Band event
>week long tests
>Festival event
>Halloween Event

Why won't you just let me play the fucking game?

they needed you to feel cozy and unprepared before the troubles that start in November

Pretty michbthis Nocturbe was cool, but it wasn't as good as many people said it was hell, it wasn't even as hard as some people made it out to be, IVA was way better gameplay wise.

PT gets some major down grades outside of the metaverse. It allowed them to do some crazy stuff purely because people thought of them that way rather than them being capable.
If you take all the teams at the end of p5 then p4 wins easily because Yu is fucking scary.
If you take them in their prime then p3 wins because Door is OP and his death wedged SEES apart in a lot of ways along with the end of their 'mission' together.
PT is middle of the road in terms of effectiveness but it makes them a jack of all king of none. IT never really fucked up bad and SEES were extremely competent. PT doesn't fuck up too much but isn't too strong either.
In their prime SEES shits on everyone purely due to power gap (as seen by them using persona in the real world). Yu would be a major sticking point but once he went down IT would drop. PT couldn't brute strength things too well and usually weakened their opponents using meta games and would get rolled over.

>p4
>troubles

Gameplay might have aged but it had some fucking incredible art direction that still looks amazing today.

PT punched through mementos depths, tower of babel, beat 4 archangels and final boss in one day. I say they take it easily

>Meta buffs
Thinking about it, didn't the P4 guys get this too?

Like, I'm fairly sure the "artist" metal work wasn't selling real swords and guns to teenagers.

>4 archangels and final boss
While running on Tokyo juice. That's a bit of a special case. A lot of p5 was collective efforts either retarding progress or doing the leg work. Yally had beaten them in one reality wipe before Tokyo ressed them and he needed a tokyo powered Joker to die anyway.

I guess, I will give Nocturne that it has a really good production value and aesthetic.
Sakahagi summoning girimehkala looked pretty cool.

>Thinking about it, didn't the P4 guys get this too?
you mean the weakening bosses thing? Nope, they didn't do that

swords and guns were made out of shit they found in TV world, even if it wasn't intended to be real it worked either way

>While running on Tokyo juice
Stop this meme. When thay fought archangels and Holy grail people were panicking and dying there.

>were literally phased out of existence until people started remembering and caring about them
>tokyo juice is a meme
Okay

>Were super weakend while fighting archangels and holy grail.
Thanks for pointing that out

Why 2 and later doesn't have side story with its own ending like 1? I know Snow Queen is shit side story though.

>Tokyo Juice is a meme
>When Satanael was fueled by it
>When the Mishiman's site reaching full power was clearly important
What do you think made the PT win if it wasn't Tokyo?

>child death
>reveal that the serail killer has been inside your house multiple times
>possible ending where you can straight up kill an innocent man
I love the "P4 isn't DARK liek my REAL Shine Megooi Tensays!!!" meme.

>Child comes back to life
>Murder man isn't scary but is just one big meme
>Possible

>Putting old Persona in the same caterogy as nu Persona
Disgusting

Neither does Tatsuya.

>were powered entirely by someone else while fighting angels and grail
Thanks for finally noticing

>child death
>it's actually a fake out
>she's better because- reasons
Good writing all around on that one.
>arguing that it is dark
Please, scoob. It never had to be dark but fake outs and half measures made it a bit limp dicked. It shouldn't have tried to be dramatic if it wasn't going to follow through

But why though. Shes just as real as any other character.
At least fanfiction is a thing. I can always write my own if I need to.I already do.

He doesn't even need to wear them either, I don't get why he does.

So they beat 4 archangels and Holy Grail while not at top shape? Impressive

>talking about old persona when
>instead of just talking about SMT if that's what you're into
Disgusting

What?

>>Murder man isn't scary but is just one big meme
Atleast he isn't the biggest joke of the franchise.
>tfw last suprise is about him
How will pancakeman ever recover?

>IT gets the job done with the least amount of fuck-ups
2/3rds of that game prolonged by the inability to catch the "killer"due to their sheer incompetence.
They could have staked the houses of the people targeted, gotten a license plate and ratted that person out. I'm pretty sure Japans due process isn't the same as the US and they would have just barged and raided the guy and suspected something was up.

P2 cast would win out due to the simple fact that they fusion spells and can guard cheese
But I guess your going with persona started at 3.

>Namatame
>innocent

>Neither does Tatsuya.
He stops by sometimes and you can't expect other world Tatsuya to attended when he has to solo Cthulhu. We're never getting that port are we?

She isn't canon, lads. Stop it.

Yep they were in better than top shape. They were siphoning off the powers of almost an entire nation if not world. Fascinating.

>you mean the weakening bosses thing? Nope, they didn't do that
No, I didn't mean that.

>swords and guns were made out of shit they found in TV world, even if it wasn't intended to be real it worked either way
This is what I was talking about.

Daidara refers to himself as an artist and, well, he doesn't seem like the type to sell real and dangerous swords, guns and daggers to a bunch of teenagers.

Its more likely they were display pieces that the TV world made truly dangerous ala the metaverse.

>Yep they were in better than top shape. They were siphoning off the powers of almost an entire nation if not world. Fascinating.
But cheering only happened near the end of Yaldy fight? When they fought archangels and holy grail humanity was still against them

>persona started at 3
Yeah the premise was around the new trilogy. If it's any consolation 1 and 2 can use their persona un-assisted and out of distortions as I recall so they're already above PT and IT. It would turn into a 1, 2 3 debate

Kanji has a fucking chair
We've established time and time again that Personas boost your physical abilities as well as the strength of your projectiles.

>Child comes back to life
Only if it's your 2nd playthrough or you used a guide.
>Murder man isn't scary but is just one big meme
He still killed 2 people and tried to kill many more, regardless of your opinion on him.
>Possible
And most likely to happen on your 1st playthrough.

>arguing that it is dark
I'm not, I'm saying that people who claim that it's bad bc it isn't "dark" are dumb.

Wrong, people started giving a shit during the phase out- which is why they phased in. They got MORE support as the fighting continued but they were technically deleted remnants kept material by humanities (mostly tokyo) remembering them and caring a little, the entire time.

Humanity was still healing Holy Grail so you're full of shit. They literally only remember PT when they heard Mona durring Yaldy fight

>killing two people
fugggg
Goro, an absolute cutey and redeemable team mate, killed tonnes more than that. Adachi is soft as fuck and not scary at all. He's the monster mystery for scoob and the gang

Who the fuck doesn't realize something is up is Namatame? Who the fuck doesn't just reflexively disagree with Yosuke?

2 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 4

This is patrician taste.

>humanity was healing the grail
Yeah and it was doing that before it went all final destination too. You don't need 100% faith to heal.
>some people still suported the grail that means no one must support PT
It's like talking in sign language to gorrillas

Good taste
>inb4 p4 tears

>new trilogy
They're loosely related games.
3 and 4 have less to do with each other than 1 and 2. At least Philemon was in those and you had a returning minor antagonist.
At this point Igor needs to be let go, every old man they get to voice him ends up dying.

Switch 1 with 5.

God, P5 plot was utter trash.

>who the fuck doesn't just reflexively disagree with Yosuke?
Sometimes I almost feel sorry for him.

>WELL THE BAD GUY IN MY GAME KILLED WAY MORE PEOPLE SO URS SUX!!!
Are you 5 years old?
Even if you disagree with Yosuke, you still have to select all the right dialogue options in the conversation in order to actually stop him. Meaning that you either do trial and error (hence why you're most likely to get the ending where Namatame dies first time round) or look at a guide.

Fair enough.

They already summend their power in velvet room with just willpower. After that they fought their way up to Holy Grail while humanity was busy dying. They only started to remember them after they heard mona voice.

She's not real bros. Let's end it.

>this guy isn't scary or intimidating
>yes he is he did this
>well this guy has done worse and he isn't scary or intimidating
>FUCKING DON'T TALK ABOUT OTHER GAMES THEY DON'T COUNT ARE YOU FIVE

>hard to buy evokers in your country
>will never get to summon a persona in your lifetime

Don't use best girl's face to support your childish argument as you misconstrue what happened.
>the serial killer was inside your house
>HE ISN'T SCARY AT ALL
>that doesn't change the fact that he's a serial killer
>MY GUY KILLED WAY MORE PEOPLE
>are you 5?

BURN MY BREAD

does anyone have the original of this without the hat

Here's a fun fact. I wasn't actually the original guy. I just agree, Adachi isn't scary. You tried to tell him that he killed people which makes him scary, well, goro isn't scary and he killed loads more people.
Where's your actual response. Killing people makes them scary is your argument. If so why isn't Goro? Simple logic man. Give it your best try

So we can all agree that Jack Frost is the best franchise mascot in all of video games, right?

Jack Frost is shit.

>Not posting the superior version

Yes I have an extensive collection of GROOs.

I don't need an "actual response" bc I never claimed what you say I did. I literally said "regardless of your opinion on him" meaning "regardless of if you find him scary or not".

post them

P5 was really flashy and over the top. I liked how you could date anyone though.

Seconded

You couldn't date Yusuke or Ryuji, so it was SHIIIIT. But yeah, all the romance options were really nice, though I stayed a basic bitch with Haru, the adorable little cinnamon roll.

>wanting to be friends with Yusuke let alone date him. Stop being a fag, faggot

Mothman is the superior demon.

Oh if you are insisting it, I gues I don't have a choice.

>Not finding everything Yusuke does to be either amazing or hilarious.
Stop being gay, homo.

Mothman is too pure for me to rank on a list.

Meanwhile, fully grown Jack Frosts step on their young