Would you live here if the state was not full of liberals or Mexicans, and had a conservative government?

Would you live here if the state was not full of liberals or Mexicans, and had a conservative government?

no, that would ruin it.

I would consider not leaving this cesspool. Yes.

Yep. In fact most Californian whites want(ed) spic-be-gone. Some faggot senator blocked this proposition.

absolutely

Still too warm. Winter doesn't kill hobos.

I consider CA to be a containment unit.

Let's not get carried away with trying to meddle with that.

Yes, California is the staple Americana state. Liberals and spics ruined it though. Comfy 1950s/Spanish aesthetic too

I'd personally live there. I'm in NC right now. It's great, but I like the mild weather for most of the year.

50s/60s Cali is the best place in Americana.

Sadly, that's what makes it the worst now. After all every good has an equal bad.
The best creates the worst. The universe demands it. One day, California will be the best again, since the worst brings out the best. It's a pendulum swing my friends. Time immortal.

California is the most beautiful state in the country. Hands down. It really is paradise here aside from the wetbacks and the liberals. We have a below average nigger population, so that’s ALWAYS a plus.
I hate what they’ve done to my state. But most days the good outweighs the bad.

Yes. Why? Do you have a plan? or is this just another no-substance slide post

I was born in Cali, and I refuse to give up on it.
It was amazing in the 80s.

have fun rotting in hell

Fuck yea, deserts, mountains, forests, oceans lots of GOLD. CA is the one of the best states geographically.

That's literally what the state used to be.

If you live in Redding that's basically what you described.

I haven't been there in five years but it was hick city USA last time I visited.

why are two retards driving past the stop line while there's still traffic in the intersection? Cali has always been degenerate I guess.

Trump is going to make things better here.
Once he cuts funding to sanctuary cities, things will clean up.

i live in a predominantly spic/chink neighborhood and it really isn't terrible, people are nice etc.

t. moved here for job

It must have been paradise in the 50s and 60s.

Do they still have faggot-tier car laws? If those are normal too, then yes.

I wonder (((who)))

If you're a Mexican, hobo, or disembodied head, yeah.

In a heartbeat. Support New California.

no because I enjoy my Alaskan summers and winters

>California is the most beautiful state in the country.

Liberals are responsible for those, so they're probably gone.

Even if the government was majority libshit but not anti-white or retarded, it would be nice. I have deep roots in a different part of the country and a pretty strong sense of culture for a burger at least. But man, I loved going out to Cali. I love the sea, the absurdly expensive food and meeting other people involved in music and tech. I unironically made alot of really diverse friends out there. I was seeing a Jewess who was interesting and had a nice bubble butt. I was hanging out with some surfers mostly, and they were very bro tier. The weather was great. But there is no land mass more full of assholes I've ever seen than SoCal. What a fucking dumpster fire. There are nice places in SoCal but I wouldn't want to live there as is.

It's going to be an amalgamation of Suarez and Detroit by the time we're old men though.

>Would you live here if the state was not full of liberals or Mexicans, and had a conservative government?
no

Nice place but too seismically unstable

Yis

> posts a golf course
what did you mean by this

I already do. please save us.

When I was a kid, my dad would sometimes let me tag along with him when he'd take business trips to L.A. Even thought it was already getting a little rough around the edges in the eighties, I have so many great memories of spending days at the beaches and nights with my dad at the amusement parks. I quit visiting California because it became so depressing. SoCal looks like north Mexico these days.

>would I live in a bad place if all the bad parts weren’t there
>no
White ethnostate when

Yes

Well yeah. The climate and natural resources are excellent. Some of the best in the world, in fact. It's just that the people there are garbage subhumans who have turned paradise into a degenerate hell on earth.

Sure, for a couple months in the winter anyhow.

Yes, I lived in socal and it was nice even in the 90's. if you remove the shitskins and commies it would be the best place in the country.

If you are a conservative and still live in Californistan, get the fuck out now.

The Cali Legislature is trying to pass an exodus tax on anyone that wants to leave.

You anons have at best a year before this is rubber stamped

Trump wants to build a wall to keep people out.
Jerry Brown wants to build one to keep people in.

yes

Yes. Absolutely. Northern CA has some of the most beautiful landscapes in the country. I loved hiking around Humboldt County and the Forgotten Coast

>tfw trapped in CA

I hope they secede soon so the Feds impose martial law

Imagine what could have been.

>One day, California will be the best again, since the worst brings out the best. It's a pendulum swing my friends. Time immortal.

No. The weather is too gentle. It attracts jews. faggots, niggers, and mexicans. No changing that. Can't push rope.

California is just fine the way it is. Only improvement that can be made is for the US to GTFO of California.

Why is Sup Forums jelly of california and the west coast?

Wait, what? Really? Sauce on that my man.

Beautiful scenery wasted on Californians

Honestly pacifica should create a military and take over Baja California.

The best people in the US.

We are coordinating with the Baja secession movement. Mexico needs to get out of Baja.

Redding, the armpit of California, currently has lots of Hicks driving in jacked up trucks blaring rap and a Homeless population overrunning the town. We sold our house and headed to the hills.

Then it wouldn't be California anymore. Thus the point it moot.

No. I already live in semi-rural Washington, I like the climate here more, though the government and people here is really shit, especially Seattle area

lol all these states suck. Once the affluent boomers die off they will be la Mexico.

Man that would be so great. I could finally go vacation in former-mexico except it wouldn't be shitty.

Fuck the NCR

I do live here, in San Diego.
It was a nice place and then in the 70's, busing spread the racial hate through gangs and everybody stopped getting along.
Forced integration killed peaceful coexistence

Lived there. Moved because it’s full of smug idiots. Seriously, look it up. California is a welfare state full of idiots. Most expensive education, but not even in the top half of states.
>inb4 muh gdp
California pumps water out of the ground for pennies and sells it to people for millions. More water goes to pistachios and other export crops that aren’t consumed domestically. Hollywood, the two biggest shipping ports in the US, and Silicon Valley prop up the GDP. This means 2% of California is profitable. 98% is a welfare state. California pays one penny more, per person than it gets back in federal spending, so don’t even try that dumb shit argument that it pays for anything but itself.
California is a third world shit hole. I’ve seen it first hand.

>no water
>all your farmers hate you
>energy dependent