Why do the Jews fear Ethereum?

Why do the Jews fear Ethereum?

they fear the money skeleton

>this man is worth 400 million dollars

why do the jews fear a system that can be changed by the will of the owner? a system with a history of doing exactly that? a system where they can print as many coins as they want? a system exactly like the one they have now?

They're filthy no coiners.

>brainlet

>buys a crypto other than bitcoin, a crypto that thought it was a good idea to increase their attack surface by being turing-complete and subsequently got anal raped by hackers because of that
>calls others brainlets
o fk wow i am laff

ETH IS the JEW, Dalvik is a huge sjw faggot.

They fear digital currencies not just Ethereum

XRP
XLM
ZEC

are clearly under jewish influence they watch this place closely

Have some ETH, bought it when it was less than 100USD.

Wish I bought more.

>(((Ethereum)))

Current ETH price $911.11

kek

Ironically I'm all in XLM. Hope (((they))) won't leave me behind.

go to the website.

masonic square and compass staring you in the face

This is just wrong. ETH has some nice features, but its contracts aren't trustless -- the foundation can cancel and change any contract it wants to -- and many of its developers and past developers are SJWs. That isn't to say it is bad. It has a lot of good features and really helped create the crypto sphere as we know it. It isn't anti-Jew or anti-Bankers or anti-Establishment.

And most smart people keep BTC and just use the others to accumulate BTC right now.

hmmm

I don't think thats true. If you're referring to the ETC fork, that was decided by the entire community. The hacked ETC chain is the original chain, and still exists.

genuinely happy for him

That fork was pushed for by the community and the ETH Foundation opposed it. Do some real research. And yes, after making a faulty contract the ETH Foundation planned to just "rewind time" and pay back the investment fund that way.

His autism may be among the most powerful.

Me too
Backed by IBM? Basically backed by the government

>321
>911.11

Boomer cuck detected. Enjoy making 2k on 60k a year with your real estate while I enjoy vechain growing more and more.

Because the founder is confirmed samurai

Your flag...you got swindled on BitConnect didn't you?

Several of huwhite and huyellow crypto people had never even heard of it until after it crashed and tons of crying black bois were uploading videos on how they lost their life savings to BitConnect.

Bitconnect was a scam. I'm just investing in other cryptos than bitcoins.

This.
/thread

solidity is turing-incomplete u fucking dullard