BLACK HISTORY MONTH

Did anyone else go through the ritual in school where you dipped a little plastic spoon in a jar of peanut butter and then when the class all had some, ate it while the teacher taught a lesson about the life of George Washington Carver?

What do YOU appreciate about Black people, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basking_in_reflected_glory
miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/
nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blacks did not even make that faggot

he didn't invent peanut butter you stupid nigger

this

the only thing blacks invented is starving to death

Well my white teacher said he did. And maybe that is the point.

She believed it herself.

The class should have burned a rock of crack instead.

ITT: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basking_in_reflected_glory

White women don't want to fuck white boys. Get over it

carver did not make peanut butter whites did they say he did because he did 300 other things with peanuts

Is there anything black people actually invented besides rap?

>inb4 Bob Dylan

I'm willing to throw them a bone when it comes to rap, but anything useful?

White women also don't want to fuck leaf faggots.

>White women don't want to fuck white boys. Get over it

What about old white ladies who are forced to shoot (and even kill) young black men? See below:

Trevon Johnson got his ass shot (and killed) by an old white lady while in the process of burglarizing her home.

Because In Da Hood, Stealing is How You Get Dem School Supplies

The female relatives seemed so matter of fact when they said it, as though everyone knows that hood rats break into old White ladies' houses to steal.

As though some hood mama looks at the calendar and says, "School be starting in 2 weeks. All y'all break into old white lady houses to get money fo' dem pencil boxes and writing paper and shit."

> Just joking. Because she wouldn't have said pencil boxes. She would have said "perr-unt-suh botzes"

>The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

This is the story of peanut butter how I was taught it.

The Delta Blues?

In all fairness I use Peanutbutter daily

I've never seen that complicated piece of shit to the left.

george washington carver invented peanut butter.

learn to learn faggot

oh unless they changed history like they always do. fucking lies, everything in history books, just gets deleted, edited and fucked with.

You should've told your teacher that she was an idiot.

>Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter.

nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm

Lost hard at "lick the peanut butter out of his hair"

Also gagged.

>have some Thor

George Washington Carver (who began his peanut research in 1903)? Nope.
Peanuts, which are native to the New World tropics, were mashed into paste by Aztecs hundreds of years ago. Evidence of modern peanut butter comes from US patent #306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec in 1884, for a process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state." As the product cooled, it set into what Edson described as "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment." In 1890, George A. Bayle Jr., owner of a food business in St. Louis, manufactured peanut butter and sold it out of barrels. J.H. Kellogg, of cereal fame, secured US patent #580787 in 1897 for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter."

>learn to learn faggot

The irony has gone off the charts! See

My school never mentioned it, thankfully.

peanut butter was around when the aztecs were active

Only the Jews could come up with a reason to appreciate niggers

exactly
a black invented what humanity didn't even need to patent up to then

Imagine how it might have gone down.

White Lady: Freeze! The police are on their way.

Nigger, turning and walking towards the white lady: Bitch, you better step back. Because I'm fiddin to take that muh fuckin gun away from you.

>No more talking after that. Because those would have been his last words.

Just the sound of a white lady sighing deeply, holstering her weapon and then punching 3 numbers on her cell phone.

(you)

I believed it wholeheartedly because my teachers believed it.

It was even part of the lesson plan.

We thanked George Washington Carver for the miracle of peanut butter and the many uses for sweet potatoes.

>very big on education, loved learning

They should've taught him not to break into people's houses then.

racist

actually, george washington carver DID invent it, they just change history by writing some bullshit online to confuse people. Learn to critically think.

Why would most of the baby boomers know for a fact george washington carver invented Peanut butter if it wasn't true?

then suddenly, everyone gets butthurt that it was made by a black guy

because boomers ruined everything?

>e: whites were bad.jpg (19 KB, 480x360)

also nice try jidf

it sure does make you think

Many lessons are learned the hard way, sadly.

>For instance.

Because his stank ass monkey IQ dick grabbin criminal primate genetics need to be kept away from decent children for their own protection

Lmfao yeah I remember that

Haiti is real.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NIGGERS INVENTED NOTHING!!! THEY"LL NEVER INVENT ANYTHING!!! WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED ALL OF OUR NIGGERS AFTER SLAVERY ENDED!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

YEAH, REAL FILLED UP WITH WORTHLESS NIGGERS

this has to be the most ridiculous thing on this board right now

nice quads

AND RAPE. AND KILLING EACH OTHER.

NIGGERS ARE PROOF THAT GOD DOESN'T EXIST

My teacher did that shit.

>jazz

Fisrt...ur a fucking and disgusting gay..

Second, probably peanut butter will be more useful than the ITER...

They didn't change history books, it's just a common misconception.

Invented no. They were good at music up till the 70s. Now the only thing they have is sport and foot races.

I thought it was NIGGERS. NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING.

AND COMMITTING CRIMES

Nothing. If I did appreciate anything about blacks they would say it was cultural appropriation anyway, so I'm basically giving them what they want.

That's their favorite. It's the sport of KANGZ! Unless you count crying for gibs.

They really believed it. Many people believe it now.

kek

I remember we made mustard gas which we sniffed little bit also but eating peanut butter, I don't think we ever did that experiment.

>: 1498238182754.jpg (64 KB, 720x405)

Holy shit. You don't have to be the "original" to be the inventor. George W. Carver was the first (along with others) to introduce peanuts into everyday mainstream use.

It's like when people point to ancient chinese inventions from thousands of years ago and say "look they invented this first" when the innovation was never taken seriously by them and was only looked upon as a toy.

I want off this ride. Women were a mistake.

but "people of color" was a term made by white people, user
and what is even your point? you wish other people were more physically colorful?

...why?

inb4 their excellent skills and culture

he didnt

They had us color in pictures of Martin Luther King Jr every year from grades 1 to 4 on MLK day and also once a week during February.
I didn't have any nigger color crayons so I always made him purple.

well, the super soaker was okay

IF BLACKS INVENTED NOTHING AND CONTRIBUTED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, THEN WHY DO THEY STILL EXIST? WHY HAVEN"T WE EXTERMINATED THEM ALL YET?

tis leaf is a good leaf

lmao this idiot doesn't realize he's been taught wrong things

he is a shil

At least the Leopold II knew how to put them to good use (and how to keep them in line).

Africa would have been better off if the blacks were purged off the continent.

Stop with the peanut butter. It’s not funny because they didn’t make it; the first known patent for peanut butter is from 1884. The nigger Carver didn’t start working with peanuts to make useless inventions like peanut butter shampoo and toothpaste until well into the 1900s. Kellog also patented it in 1898 which was also nearly 20 years before Carver ever touched his peanuts.

>I don't have an intelligent response
>better call him a shill to win the argument

Bravo. If only everyone was as smart as you.

White culture is invoking the successes of people they rejected in the past for being wierd throughout life in an attempt to look superior as a whole as if they actually were supportive of that person to begin with.

In about 50 years, whites will be irrelevant.

we

I drew MLK as a turd once in school and got in trouble for it.

your history teacher

Is that a cop lecturing the black who just got beaten?

congrats you have pointed out that despite the fact 3 other white men has made peanut butter to increase program you believe it to be lies propagated by the white man to keep blacks down

The Jap race is slowly sliding into irrelevancy because it refuses to reproduce. A literal canary in the coal mine for the white race.

The Aztecs invinted peanut butter.

George Washington who?

The music teacher would tell us about slavery and then we'd sing spirituals and African-style call-and-response songs. Every fucking year from 1st grade through 6th, which is a long time for a child.

I am guessing that before Thor appeared to save Midgard, the police office was having a bit of trouble from the gentlemen of African descent.

After Thor changed the equation and left, the policeman was free to exercise his judgement upon the Africans.

>Could have gone down like that, maybe

what he did?

thankfully no. we didn't have such shit in the Sixties, Seventies, or Eighties. Things were much better in school then.

Pretty sure he just stole it from some poor white guy.

>He was one of the greatest inventors in American history
What absolute bullshit.
>discovering over 300 hundred uses for peanuts including chili sauce, shampoo, shaving cream and glue.
How many of his inventions became regularly used?

sorry I wasted those trips

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y

Question is, what DIDN'T he do?