Centaur's Worries

Do girl friends really check out each others' vaginas?

Also check out the manga she's reading.

>english name
>reddit spacing
fuck off

Wow it's monster musume.

Joke's on you chump, the English name of the series is "A Centaur's Life." "Centaur's Worries" is the translation of the title.

The great debate: horsepussy vs cowpussy

>Do girl friends really check out each others' vaginas?
Only in yuri bait anime

Would you the hairy goat?

Technically they did not check out each others' vaginas. What you are thinking of is actually the vulva.

Demon girl did spread her legs though

It's better
Rekt
Also in my hopes and dreams, so you're patently incorrect.
Yes

This show has really good sound direction.

HITLER SOON

>reddit spacing

I never knew that writing properly with spaces for better understanding and aesthetics is considered reddit.

Later you are going to say that using facts and revised data is reddit dialectics.

cuck

>cuck
Talk about Reddit.

That's not how it works.

There is always an idiot.

I want to sexually fuck this cute boy in a homosexual manner. No homo.

Is it just me or the animation gradually getting worse since the first episode?

What did they mean by this?

She hasn't had a baby.

Or this.

>adding matrixes of different sizes
>math is memorizing

Nozumi is a cute girl you idiot
Like I'm totally gay for so many characters but she be fine, knowhatI'msayin

They left out the bit where they spread her labia

It's been kinda shit since the beginning. If anything, I'm kind of surprised how consistent it is in its shittiness.

Also the part where Hime calls goat pussy gross.

She's clearly a boy. Or they wouldn't be this surprised.

No, you see, it's because she looks so much like a boy that they're surprised when they see a vagina down there.

user, its not gay for little girls if they want to fuck boys.

I wish.

That's because it's the first time they see someone else's vagina, retards.

>I never knew
Because you didn't lurk for 2 years before posting like you're supposed to. Kill yourself.

uguu

They never touch it, they ask her to spread her legs, obviously

Sassasssassassasssul is moe

>Because you didn't lurk for 2 years before posting like you're supposed to
Reddit spacing meme is only a mid-2016 invention though. You wouldn't even have to lurk two years to be in on the joke.

It's not even a joke, newfags genuinely buy into it and think anyone with excessive spacing is Reddit.

She had her legs spread when they asked. The manga is subtle about it, with a panel with a hand and under the skirt in shadow, but labia makes more sense than legs.

It's not even a joke it's just a fucking shitpost that means nothing

>took a picture of it

I was posting like this before you ended highschool, kid.

I think cuck is forum agnostic, [spoilerfaggot

Have you ever gone down on a chick, she's got to spread her legs pretty far to really get down there

But this isn't a bait one.

Nope, if any of my friends ever change during a sleepover or something, we either go to separate rooms or turn away from eachother. One of my best friends accidentally showed me her boobs once and was extremely embarrassed about it.

Nozomi is the gayest.

Hey, if someone offers you free fap material.

You don't think Hime looks comfy as fuck to rest on?

>btw im a girl xDDDD
Fuck off.

The manga goes full on raunchy dialogue in a later chapter. I'm not sure how the official translation worded it but one character flat out asked if the two lesbians (you know, the prominent ones that made out in front of the triplets) "lick each others pussies". And things continued from there.

I didn't expect her to be Aho Girl levels of stupid.

user, they had both their heads between her legs already. Her legs were not in the way of their view.

Yeah, but she also feel up her thighs.

Her legs would be in the way of their view

Gay goats are great.

It's not even her hind legs there's nothing lewd about anterior thigh fondling between friends

>having a butt so big that it needs an extra set of legs

>rekt
>reddit spacing
>cuck
>can't spoiler
>joke
Lurk more and stop posting.

It doesn't have to be lewd to be gay.

Amusingly you can't even use "reddit spacing" on reddit. Reddit doesn't let you create a mile long paragraph in a single line. It is formatted for white space for readability and won't let you do a string of text across the entire page like Sup Forums allows.

Depending on your desktop resolution an entire properly formatted paragraph will still fit in a single line. This is because of fuckhuge monitors and high resolutions of modern PCs. The text is small and t. People on phones or using older PCs don't see the same "reddit spacing" phenomenon. Truthfully Sup Forums posting was almways "reddit spacing" back in the day but it didn't stand out as much as it does now.

People who think reddit spacing is a real problem caused by newfags from reddit are the actual problem. They can't have been here for very long and they simply don't understand the meme. It's a pretty shitty meme to begin with but somehow a few too many autists assumed it was genuinely part of the board posting rules here.

neither dumb mobileposters or reddit spacing retards should be posting on Sup Forums. your post and the posts in your image are both reddit spacing

>little girl learns what adult genitalia look like
It's fucking disgusting indeed.

I don't know what the fuck reddit spacing is, and I've wasted a decade of my life on Sup Forums. But your failure to use proper capitalization identifies you as newfag.

>cow
>adult
user

Isn't it perfectly normal for bros to get together and check out the size, shape, and taste of each others cocks after a sweaty game of sportsball?

I can't believe they're showing something this illegal on a children show.

And on cue here are one of the autists I mentioned. He never understood the meme and acts like the grammar Nazi to enforce unwritten board rules that ban paragraphs.

The racism police have to take her away from society.

>the meme
It isn't a meme, you fucking idiot. There is no reason for you to randomly add line breaks and the only excuse for it is you can't break the habit from posting on reddit. Lurk more and fuck off.

Find a difference. I dare you.

No. Nowadays, everyone fears being called out for being gay when doing so.

Why are you randomly adding commas and full stops?

>capitalization
>replying
ISHYGDDT

The 2014ers are posting again

Fuck, now I really want to be a cute centaur and do stretchings.

He needs to be defrosted first.

Isn't requiring a centaur to do stretches designed for bipeds a hate crime?

Protip: Even Moot and the mods used your so-called "reddit spacing" years before people made up a label for it. People have always posted like this on Sup Forums.

Can a horse actually do that?

cows are far bigger

There were plenty of things that weren't a problem then that are a problem now. Lurk more and adapt with the board or stay on your containment website.

Centaur ass must smell terrible.

That's a centaur, user.

It's not a question of the scale, or is it?

It's mostly a horse.

I have formatted posts on the internet with single line breaks between paragraphs since the 90s when AOL 3.1 was the hot shit. Just because people do it on some website less than a decade old doesn't make it theirs anymore than 9gag slapping a watermark on an image makes it theirs.

It mostly resembles a horse

For a horse that would be the neck and the head instead of the upperbody, so obviously yes. Otherwise the horse couldn't eat grass or drink water.

And short paragraphs are one of these so call "problems"? How terrifying. It's a good thing we have you new 2014 arrivals to help unfuck things around here.

If you don't understand why it's a problem now and why it doesn't matter how long you've been doing it then you should be lurking instead of posting.

Oh I guess you are right. Thanks user.

the point is, don't do it here you dense faggot

Yea the human torso part of a centaur should be the most flexible part as it replaces the horse neck.

Tell me what you want~

It's mostly boobs

So wait, "reddit spacing" is just indenting format looking wonky on your browser's res? Not sure if this is common, but I like to zoom in so text doesn't look so damn small on my screen. It's set to 200% right now. Plus I like to share multiple windows on the the same screen rather than having it dragged onto my TV which acts as my second monitor for anime and videos. This is what posts typically look like on my screen.

Stop replying to shitposting you idiot. Just report it for rule breaking, because whining about "reddit spacing" isn't anime or manga.

Yea reddit spacing is mostly a self inflicted problem caused by causals not running browser plugins or using their desktop space wisely. They just go fullsceen and get angered by these long "single line paragraphs" that are apparently invaders from reddit.