amazon.com/dp/B073SH1CF2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where did the Princess go so wrong?

You don't need to instantly make a new thread

>Freeze! White Pigeons!

What is your charge, Sup Forumsnon?

>[HorribleSubs] Princess Principal - 04 [1080p].mkv

That's low even for you, Ange.

What's the best moment to turn off Beato's voice?

There are some great backgrounds this episode.

I love this meme.

The soundtrack is great too. Based Kajiura

All we need now is an insert song like Nowhere of Madlax

Is Chise's backstory that Ange rescued her from getting arrested when she sliced down a police officer?

She hit him with the back of the sword

(Pretending) stupid spy is the best spy.

Dorothy, that's indecent!

She seems to be there to determine who Japan should support.

>Her strong point is using seductive techniques however, she is surprisingly pure

It's more or less about the entire context. It's written like that for a reason.

>decide to play some video games
>come back
>still nothing
Welp, this is how I will spend my sunday.

Obligatory.

This is what an action episode in this series should look like. It puts the last episode's bullshit to shame, Beato's cute development notwithstanding.

The last episode was definitely one the weaker ones in the second half

>Beato's cute development

You mean Beato's development as a bully material, right?

This is a very bizarre city, although I guess Cavorite makes it easy to lift building materials.

Holy Christ mate London looks so depressing in this universe

Why do they have target mark on their womb?

Yeah no bullshit this episode. Dorothy doesn't literally drive along walls, they don't literally stack two spies as one to look like an adult male.

The first is an exaggeration for flavor, the second was a joke. Neither was the crux of the episode.

>implying London isn't depressing in the real universe

Literally no difference. All you are saying is "as long as it doesn't trigger my specific autism unrealistic bullshit is fine".

But real London is full of Pakis

Guys, James Bond movies are unrealistic. Same with Mission Impossible. This shouldn't be any different in that sense.

When on earth did I mention realism? Last episode's big climax was about gunfights and explosions, while this epiosde's was about infiltration and communication, with the only fights dealt with in montage. One of those is far more suitable for a show styling itself around espionage.

Let's start discussing episode 5 already. Here is the preview from web radio.

第5話「ブレッド・アンド・ブレイズ・バラッド(bread and blaze ballad)」
日本の外交特使・堀川公(候)とその使節団を出迎えることになったプリンセス。
堀川公(候)暗殺の噂を聞いたアンジェたちはメイドとしてプリンセスに同行していた。
そして、王室専用列車で港からロンドンへ移動する一行の前に日本人の少女、ちせが現れる。

These two sure are close recently.

>Episode 5 "Bread and blaze ballad"
>Princess decided to welcome Japanese diplomatic special envoy - Horikawa Kozo (candidate) and its mission.
>Horikawa Kimi (angel) Angers who heard rumors of assassination had accompanied the princess as a maid.
>And a Japanese girl, Chase will appear before a party moving from the harbor to London with a royal exclusive train.

Equally obligatory.

Sounds like a Chise introduction episode possibly? Dunno would need to watch this weeks to guess.

CHISE EPISODE LADS

Chise episode is finally here. The real shit starts after this

Chise's introduction episode finally!

Related to the Anglo-Nippon relationship around late 19th to early 20th century. She kinda being a diplomat and a spy in the same time too. (Like normal Japanese spy's practice in an early 20th century.)

>Praise amazon last week
>Proceeds to let you down like you knew they would

Why did I even get my hopes up

twitter.com/pripri_anime/status/891656188319981568

Beato confirmed human besides throat.

>**1,911位/**1,911位 (***,265 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/09/27 プリンセス・プリンシパル I (特装限定版) [Blu-ray]
>whore out the characters
>still flop
What went wrong?

Did we ever pin down when exactly PriPri takes place? Because this sounds like 1910's Japan-British Exhibition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–British_Exhibition
oldtokyo.com/japan-british-exhibition-london-1910/

I still don't understand this episode.

Chart when?

Yep, she is an implanted human. Not being a robot and still be far away than being a cyborg.

今週の素朴な疑問
・コントロールに所属するスパイってどれくらい? 組織規模は?
→王国にいる共和国スパイは100人以上います。東西ドイツ時のスパイ数くらいはいると思って下さい

To be more accurate it says the only mechanised part she has is her throat.

I predict that in her second-half focus episode, she'll get critically injured and her father will partially redeem himself by begging the group to let him save her with more mechanization.

What the fuck It's too early for riddle user

wut about her dik?

It's organic

Might be easier to answer too if we ever get >subs

Don't Nissan to me...

There isn't any riddle there. It's from the web radio show. They do Q&A sessions where they pose a question and then answer it themselves. The question is something about how many spies there are working for control. The answer is there are more than 100 republic spies working in the kingdom and it is a similar situation to the Berlin wall.

Where the fuck are the subs

Oh I'm dumb. I just read the first line and thought it was a open question

>Amazon

What are they saying?

>Burn down amazon HQ

Lefiya was the cutest Sword Oratoria!

It probably isn't obvious without knowing the context to be fair.

>benis

Dorothy is living as a spy in Berlin. Although she is watched constantly, her spy orphanage training has given her perfect knowledge of the language and culture, and when all else fails she covers any slips by flashing her tits. But all her care goes tits up, so to speak, as she stands on a street corner, ready to cross. Without warning, she feels the barrel of a gun digging into her back. She's been found out.

How did German counter-intelligence know?

AGREED!

>when this mission is over let's go to the lizard planet

What the fuck are you guys doing in this steampunk spy thread?

I liked Sword Oratoria.

And I like Princess Principal.

>still no subs
Who is responsible for this fiasco?
I want his head!!!

Getting fucked by amazon again. Sword Oratoria had an episode delayed for like a day too

useless lesbian slut ef

Fuck off and make your own thread about it then.

Have you given up trying to force "string of incomprehensible nonsense" as a meme?

I think she needs additional upgrades.

Was there any statement from the Amazon yet?

Do we know this is Amazon's fault? I've noticed HS being slow to release quite often, lately.

It's amazon's fault since the episode isn't even up on their site yet.

Which one could I get to step on me?

No. They do this all the time.

>Have you given up trying to force "string of incomprehensible nonsense" as a meme?

Are you talking about Re-Kan or AntiMagic Academy?

It's always their fault user, always.

HS released other series in the meantime.

A lot of the characters seem to be unsuited to spy work.

Chise in this episode seems to be pretty hurt at not being trusted, despite being a double agent of sorts for Japan. I get the impression her training was mostly "honorabru blood warrior" rather than deception and she's not comfortable with it.

Leaving aside whatever might be between her and Ange, Princess seems to genuinely want the whole group to be friends, and puts herself at risk to give Chise the opportunity to come along despite Ange's apprehensions. Certain focus shots like her legs trembling while standing on the wall and her eyes sparkling when Dorothy joins her suggest she's not just putting it on.

Dorothy is "surprisingly pure" in more ways than one and seems to hate the idea of distrusting her friends. She's the one who crossed Princess's "line in the sand" to support letting Chise come along, and her comments on the group name - "I particularly like the "white" part" - shows she wants to reject L's "There's only black and grey." philosophy.

Ange is Ange, and putting her overwhelming Princess-loyalty to one side, we got to see her vulnerability on a more mental level this episode as she was scared of dying to the fan blades. She's putting on a front, like a lesbian version of Homura.

The only one who hasn't shown anything disqualifying beyond a lack of training is Beato.

Dorothy, of course. Just look at that face

Dorothy teasing doujin when?

What's the minimum IQ needed for episode 4?

Beato is the real antagonist double agent here.

Not so much. ~115

Not that many subtleties but pay attention to all the face expressions in this episode. There's a lot

Like 5, 6 maybe.

Case 13
Case 1
Case 2
Case 9
Case (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) Chise introduction

Are we finally moving past 13

hidive.com/stream/princess-principal/s01e004

I worry that the Princess' naivete may put her or the team in danger, assuming we actually go beyond case 13 at some point.

Not an amazon show.
Shut the fuck up.

So much Beato bullying this ep.

amazon.com/dp/B073SH1CF2/

Time for the weekly dose of brainlet posters