What's the ugliest flag in Latin America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DoDITrrRzI
youtube.com/watch?v=rzKHvoNWK2A&t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=cELgENW81v4
youtube.com/watch?v=4WsKyTxufEw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederados
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on, we have a great flag, if not a great country...

here's the ugliest in all america

Nah man, no hate. Remember that our flag used to look like the US'

Brazil and Guyana are among the worst
Yellow and Green look absolutely awful

really? brazil's is the ugliest flag?
what about he flag of Suriname? or even Aruba? shit

The only beautiful flag we had.

Disagree, I think It's a great flag. Also like our national anthem quite a bit. Any thoughs on the latter?

That's a contender for ugliest flag in history.

At least Brazil's flag is unique and memorable, even if it's garish colors, unlike all the palette swap Nordic cross flags or Arabs using green/red/black with moons, or west europe with bland stripes of red, white, and blue.

Agreed

Yellow and green are analogous colors, they literally go together.

I don't like my country but I have to admit that the flag is the most beautiful among all Americas

The top 3 ugliest are:
3: Jamaica
2: USA
1: Guyana

>patriot
disgusting filthy,you should not feel any pride in anything in your country,shitty anthem,shitty flag

is like taking pride in having the most titles on niggerball,you must be a nordestino.

So irrelevant it doesn't even deserve to be remembered. Stop.

First Republic Flag is shit.

P U R E S H I T

They go together for monkey kingdoms.

The overall design is atrocious. Also, that tone of blue next to the green and yellow is nauseating.

LOL, I totally am, no joke. My family's from Rio though. But back to the flag thing, I never said I'm a patriot, I just happen to like the flag and anthem, fuck me I guess...

Yep, agree 100%

/thread

The instrumentals are good but the lyrics are meh...

Fags keep hatin because our flag has a bunch of shit going on while theirs is three colored stripes.

Fuck off. Brazilians accepted American patriots when we were being stripped of our land and oppressed

Holy shit, do hues train their children to rally at the sight of their flag? I've never seen so many of you in one thread.

stop sucking amurifags cocks, this flag isn't even remembered, and it was a period of huge influence by them

Brazilians are based .

>I've never seen so many of you in one thread.
you are new here then

It's more of a "mutt-complex" to rally in our defense in any foreign setting.

I think It's reasonable, It's a thread about South America. We should be asking where is everybody else.

I thought it was the Argentines had the festivals with the Confederate Flag in one city.

I know Brazil has a lot of cucks, but I respect Brazilians for not putting them in charge like we do in the United States

Anthem a great, "Japonês tem cinco filhos" a greatest.

No. Argentinians don’t have the balls for that

>I don't like my country but
AME-O OU DEIXE-O, FILHO DA PUTA SEM COSTUME!

Cook's department store literally has a Confederate flag logo and is based in Argentina. The moar you know.

there is a city called "Americana" in São Paulo that recieved a high number of confederates after the war. These rallies are comun there

Pics

I'm sorry to disappoint you, friend, but everything here eventually becomes a meme. Seriously, Americana people are just another interior SP people, they mix, integrate and absorb. We're the black hole of cultures, ISIS members wouldn't stay Islamic for a week over here.

latin america as a whole has pretty good flags imo desu. USA and Canada probably have the least aesthetic flags in the americas. ignoring all the shitty little non-countries in the carribean of course...

why do Brazilians like the Confederate battle flag?

I’ve seen videos. These people speak in South American accents. I don’t know if they trained themselves to do this or if this small group of people are just extremely sheltered

I'd argue that Canada, as shitty as it is, is pretty original...
Not dissing you, but US flag is an "engineer" poit-of-view, but not an "artist-making0smething-different" aesthetically. Unoriginal but acceptable.
It goes both ways when you consider kike architecture though, so I don't know how "original" and "beautiful" intermingle :/

I like the American flag and old Anglo America. It's just that your flag has become synonymous with wars for Israel, RINOs, neocons and gentiles who sold their country out to diversity and Jews.

The Dominican Republic received a lot of confederate refugees as well, I don’t know what happened to them though since that country does not record any of its history ever

>Holy shit, do hues train their children to rally at the sight of their flag? I've never seen so many of you in one thread.

Respect for civic activities is why many are electing Bolsonaro and / or asking for the return of the Monarchy

how can other countries even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=5DoDITrrRzI

Even in Argentina, I just googled 'Argentina confederate flag' and came back with a clothing line with it as its logo...Idk, especially because if the south had won, they were going to build in empire in Central and South America. Pretty well known. Why export only cotton and tobacco when you can trade in sugurcane and slaves too? The Confederates weren't their friends.

>be american
>get shot

Here’s the map. This literally would have been the most amazing country ever, geographically

youtube.com/watch?v=rzKHvoNWK2A&t=40s

Even better version:
youtube.com/watch?v=cELgENW81v4

Well sorry, I like America

This one. Retarded unoriginal and worst of all made by freem*son faggots. This country was a mistake and I wish the englishmen had taken further interest in having a colony here. Instead this is a sithole full of leftist mongrel spics.

Countrys with niggers on them have the ugliest flags

How the fuck did they let “order and progress” be in the flag of the country that lacks them the most.
Other than that, greatest flag other than Union Jack. You’re just jealous of our sopa de macaco.

Agreed, the one thing that fucks our flag up is the irony in it...

Well not all countries were smart enough to kill off all the niggers after slavery

no african tribal colors for civilized countries

LOL

what's the ug....
>flag
are you for real? you've got the nerve to call another countries flag ugly with that shitrag next to your ID

If I manage to take power I'll reinstate the empire and instill libertarianism in the Cisplatina, how does that sound, friendly urubro?

It's the positivism prevalent in our "republican" years, nothing to do with reality. Same as our 88 constitution "guaranteeing positive rights" when you die at the hospital corridors.

Dump the niggers , come back to your rioplatense brothers

Cut the shit or you'll be next.

Hello, Texas reporting in.

12 tribes of israel on his flags and calls others shitrags

Is that a planet in the middle?

The US flag is the most or second most (Our colors come from the Union Jack) copied though, from France (The designer was the French General Layffete who said so) to Malaysia. Probably why it feels unoriginal today. Too many examples of blatant or not so blatant copying. If only that had happened with the Bill of Rights instead...

The bizarro monkey-land version of the Stars and Stripes.

Helo Degsas :DDDD
Hobe no nigers ruin Binovheds dream :DDDD

France copied the Dutch flag. Get your facts straight.

your flag would look better if you got rid of the band with text on it.

sorry Pedro mate I dont know anything about conspiracy theories but you believe whatever you want to

i created a new flag for scandinavia, what do you think.

Popcorn Status: Grabbed

> Probably why it feels unoriginal today.
Yes, hindsight tends to put things as unoriginal while disregarding context.
>Too many examples of blatant or not so blatant copying.
Ours used the yellow and green from the Imperial house colors (Orleans and Bragança), no problem in copying it, they just sold it under a patriotic veil of forests and gold. Guess originality doesn't matter as much as marketing...

I wish Brazil could turn back time
youtube.com/watch?v=4WsKyTxufEw

You are correct. A short search proved me an idiot.

Ours isn't the worst...
BUT THAT FUCKING UGLY SUN

best flag in latin america

yeah keep fighting for the niggers and corrupt politicians for the rest of your life, dumbass.
Face it, this ship will never float and most of the crew isn't worth dying for.

I wish we could post sound webms in Sup Forums.

>
>
>
>
>
>why do Brazilians like the Confederate battle flag?

10,000 to 20,000 of Southerners relocated there after the Civil War.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederados

its not brazilians per se
its literally confederate descendants

>there may be some nazilarpers in the bunch

What are you trying to say macaco?

There replaced by a cooler sun

You're the kind of people that keep this country shittty. Kill niggers and nordestinos and keep your land safe, fucking macaco.

BRs are internet cancer most places of the internet, especially games

the BRs on Sup Forums are pretty cool, usually have good contributions.

Eeeeg Eeeeg I donn noo :DDDD

Sorry man, I agree with the other guy. I too, have lost all hope.

And irl too. I don't wanna talk shit about my own country, but I find us pretty obnoxious when visiting foreign countries desu.

The design would be awesome if it didn’t have the blue field at all. Just stripes. Fuck I think it looks great. Maybe tweak the tones of green and blue and it’d be s great flag

brazil flag looks like it belongs to a planet

A shitty one.

lets make it earths flag

exactly

>MUH EMPIRE
>THE REPUBLIC RUINED EVERYTHING

Roll the empire meme and stick it up your ass, mongo. You were always a shithole.

##160509910
Says the faggot hiding behind a meme flag...

I love it along with our national anthem. Then there is our Hino da Independência and Hino à Bandeira.