Does Sup Forums like knights and magic? i just started watching it and i like it very much...

does Sup Forums like knights and magic? i just started watching it and i like it very much, the only thing i dont like is that he is a reincarnated guy, it adds nothing to the story

>it adds nothing to the story
It just shows from where does he get his ideas, nothing else.

Not OP, but you could pretty much do the same with "he's a genius." So in this case, it really does seem pointless unless this aspect gets more development later on or something.

It's shit.

It's a better explanation than being a prodigy with very specific ideas, though

It's one of the most entertaining shows this season. 8bit finally got an adaption right after the Rewrite shitfest. What's keeping it entertaining is the pace they're going with, they're blowing through the source material so you're not feeling bored for a second. The novels are fun too and Eru a cute.

>making the most advanced robutts in the world
>it gets stolen
wew, this is some 10/10 writing

Picked up this show late, so I missed the previous threads, but I think I figured out the Runic Alphabet.

Quite a lot of the runes you see all over the place aren't gibberish, though admittedly there's quite a bit of Engrish in them and some typos.

It's an isekai WN. Were you expecting the Iliad or something?

Why are mechs so easy to steal in every anime? Why is any concept of security so foreign to japs.

WN writing standards are really low but this is even worse

It's fun because Eru is basically /m/ reincarnated as a cute trap.

Eru has really shit taste then

Their civilization hasn't invented cryptomagicology yet, but not-a-girl-kun is going to, because he's got some serious IT skills.

>the only thing i dont like is that he is a reincarnated guy, it adds nothing to the story
I'm sure the actual reason he's reincarnated is to help mechafags insert a bit. Regardless, it's a pretty defining part of his character. He is an enthusiast.

No he doesn't. His actual mechs are sex.

>superior biomechanic suits/symbiotes
>not the coolest shit
prove me wrong

Yes, pretty good shonen, but I fucking hate this piece of shit and want to see her dead asap.

It's an Isekai with an OPMC so "as much as Mahouka and SAO"

they do like that the MC is a trap though (and /m/ seems to like it).

It's not "shonen"

I feel that the ED have the perfect structure for and would be ten times better if it was a duet, with a deep male voice to contrast the high pitch of the woman singing.

new friends like to throw around words they dont know the meaning to.

I know it's mecha, but it'll be shonen too later

黙れ、カス

everyone is masturbating to the MC, both in the series and out of it

as long as they dont do one of those shitty tournament arcs im ok with it

that's because he's the only interesting character in whole show. Others are trash mobs. Well, except for that Dietrich guy and cap'n. I like how is he changing to man

some rune translations

Oops, forgot to translate the white text on the top left TELSTARJ one: It should read "NO STEP"

>i
Stop typing like a retard.

Meh. Shounen is a target demo more than anything so it works, it's not exactly a josei. Isekai is slowly becoming the new battle shounen, give it a few years.

Was for What the fuck happened here? It had >>, I think.

Started well but become shit and boring in just 2 episodes.
They will need lots of tits and feminine dicks to save this anime.

But not from ugly girls like that one.

Actually it does. The MC being from another world helps to explain why he comes accross as autistic.

The last two episodes have not been very interesting to me. It might be though that this kind of scenario - enemy country steals the mechs - has been done to death.

Not one bit but I still watch it because there isn't much else to watch this season.

The OP is really nice. I can't stand listening to it. Aside from that, it's a bog standard isekai formula of "MC gets reincarnated and amazes everyone with simple ideas because everyone in the world is a fucking idiot".

+1
besides I hate all that stronk wimin b/s
They were like
> here, bitch. Strong woman yo. She's leader of thieves yo!
> Backstory? Fuck you. Accept this shitty character yo!
Naaah, fuck you stupid assholes.

It's remarkably bad.

>only way it can make MC seem smart is by making everyone else retarded (wow, he made ROPES, who could have thought of that?)
>every character is one dimensional as can be, even MC
>way too many characters that get way too little screen time to be of import
>Isekai premise stops matter in almost instantly and stops being mentioned
>MC 1v1 the strongest enemy on the planet on his first mechs outing while the decades long veterans get smashed like toddlers
>MC cares about nothing and no one beyond robots, making him a difficult to relate to sociopath

The show is garbage. Inb4 "read the LN", the LN doesn't change the quality of the show.

runes: "EVOLUTION OF SILET [sic] KNIGHTS"

>The OP is really nice. I can't stand listening to it
Do you just hate nice things, or was that a typo?

This is the ESL thread what did you expect?

>All these niggers complaining about the residents of the new world being retarded
Do you niggers know the concept of perspective?

Typo. I can't "stop" listening to it.

its enjoyable and cute girls, i like it

cute childhood friend

The perspective that they don't know how to make a fucking rope? Criticisms go far beyond the people being retarded anyways.

If you don't have at least mild mecha autism, you won't enjoy this show. Nobody is pretending this is excellent writing or anything, but it's pretty entertaining.

Because ideas toy companies came up with 40 years ago are so amazing and incredible.

The only retard here is you, there is ropes in this setting but the idea of creating tissue like ropes for robot muscle is something new that comes with a fresh perspective
I honestly don't get niggers like you, just watching shit you don't like and following the threads to nitpick

When you see post after post saying how great this bottom of the barrel garbage is, it's a little hard to not shit on your parade. At least with shows like Bahamas Virgin Souls, the watchers admit it's bad so we can have a good laugh about it instead of pretending otherwise.

>if you don't constantly acknowledge mediocrecy we are gonna shit post you
You can provide some quality discussion there with the other vermin

What a pithy and original reply.

>those mechs standing still for EIGHT whole seconds while they were supposed to be engaged in combat.
I see that they've already ran out of budget.

What happened to the rest of the garrison anyway? They had like 6 mechs plus the captain. They wouldn't take on the two of them?

Illiad is poetic, but the plot is retarded too.

I alway love that slighty annoyed look Eru has whenever Alte clings onto him

How does it feel to have shit taste?

someone post the megumin gif

This is a good show to have in the background and only half-watch.

Why did they need the narrator here? What a waste of fucking time and an insult to the audience's intelligence.

She will die for sure, bu the anime might not get to that part

ANNA KAKKOI MONO

It's less hat pulling. The whole story would be harder to believe if Eru just pulls out all the random things out of a hat. It creates a "believable" backstory in 2 minutes that explains the character's motivation and where he gets his influence from. The alternative is that you spend 4 episodes establishing the character's backstory and development so that everything he does doesn't seem completely Deux ex Machina.

To be fair. Humanity is supposed to be united in the defense of the beasts so as the Marquis said such a thief has never happen in their Kingdom's entire history. It wouldn't really make sense to make a security system for something that never happen before.

They mention is briefly in the show (but much more extensively in the LN). The mechs are based on humans. Humans don't have interwoven muscle tissue so such a concept was very new to them, along with the back arms.

This series is basically using Isekai as a shortcut to the backstory. You can even see it in the main character himself. It's never mention again, he looks like a trap, and a mild sociopath. He's clearly not a character you're supposed to self insert to unlike all the Kirito's in anime.

The anime is sorta going super fast. 5 episodes in and we're done with the 2nd LN. They skipped over basically everything related to the fact they are actually supposed to be in a school. The associated backstory related to all characters in the school. Wrote out a bunch of other folks. Took out 3/4 of why what Eru did is impressive and what he had to do to convince others to follow him. Removed 99% of the politics and left in the Mech fighting.

I'm loving it anyway (having read all the translated LN after the first eps). It's basically the mecha fantasy version of Youjo Senki. Following a mildly sociopathic loli/shota destroy everything in their path along with their crew of friends.

I was wondering while watching the episode, but how do these silhouette gear things not completely destroy the silhouette knight meta? If we're going to see more knight on knight action later on that is.

SKs are pretty fucking durable even with the gear's crossbow. Also they were taking on a single one too.

They somewhat do.
But only 3 characters can use them well enough, their effectiveness also depends on the enemies not knowing about them and terrain/vegetation. They would probably be great for guerrilla warfare.

Looking at the size difference, you could have at least 4-5 SG for the price of one SK.
It depends on whether the number of active units is limited by the available pilots, or by the number of available machines.

I like this show. Fuck Sup Forums.

for gangbangs

>But only 3 characters can use them well enough
Ah true, I forgot about this.

They should have kidnapped Eru instead.

He makes a ID system for robots after this so the second time shit like that gets pulled the thieves get stuck in the mechs while a bunch of angry pilots in minimechs drag them out of the machines they tried to steal and beat them to death or almost death.

I liked that part a lot.

Because they're a absurd pain in the ass to move the way eru does, and that thing ain't slaying monsters like the Ikaruga.

I see he learns from Gundam.

I expected Ernie to pull an AT-AT earlier when he was grappling around the stolen knight's legs.

Actually the Gears are even cheaper than that since they don't have a reactor which is something like 90% of the cost of a Knight. The real issue is the antagonist country values armor super highly when it comes to their grunt suits so the gears just don't have enough firepower to be effective.

>Fucked up big time previously
>Learned from his mistakes
>Resolves not to let it happen again

I like this dude. Way more interesting than every other character.

He seems more skilled than the top knight student now.

the pacing is that fast? it doesnt feel like it in the anime, MC doesnt even have his gundam yet

i guess there's more of him in the LN, he goes from coward, to PTSD, to badass really fast

He doesn't get it until vol 4. Most of the LN is about experimenting and building robots. The anime is focusing on the fighting, but about 70% of the story is slice of life in the workshop.

Is this a 1 or 2 cour?

>SOL
I'm glad they cut that out.

This also will i hate it if i think about the plot for 5+ min

Mecha R&D is the best part of the novels though.

His love for Eru gave him courage and strength

Yes.
cute girls too.