For a developed country, USA seems quite violent

For a developed country, USA seems quite violent.

What is the reason?

lots of confused goyim

Third world poverty conditions, poor education system, poor mental healthcare

niggers

kikes programmed us to be the tip of the spear. just like they programmed sven to be a faggot.

I hope those kikes are hung on fucking lampposts.

drugged

people are so desperate for fame, they'll resort to violence and aggression to get it.

fucking, pathetic.

they equate "celebrity" with admiration. it's a mass-hysteria, psychosis.

Food, internet, social media, drugs, healthcare and media.

People getting tired of the White Genocide the establishment is pushing on them.

When you don’t count our niggers, the US has about the same level as violence as any other first world country

let me explain something to you huebro, this is the sad greentext story of America

>1950, you can lobotomize homosexuals and the mentally impaired
>1970, libtards organize against compulsory institutionalization of the mentally insane
>1977, lobotomies are banned
>1980, libtards win, mentally insane people set free, but their families keep them in solitude as before
>1995, libtards make various scandals accusing mental institutes of abuse of the mentally insane, families pull them out out of shame
>2005, libtards say mentally insane are people like us, shouldn't be banned from going to school and most workplaces
>2010-present, an explosion of shootings and killings from the mentally insane. Libtards go "hurr durr ban guns"

Obviously the majority of incidents are false flags

We invent the technology of the future and then use it to brainwash our own citizens.

Multiculturalism, psychotropic drugs, synthetic food, and sin.

americans are addicts for violence. the spergs crave it from all the violence in the games and shows they watch, and then we encourage the spergs to committ it because its entertaining from the sidelines.

Guns

Sexually frustrated young males with no healthy outlets to apply the inferno they acquired naturally over millions of years of evolution, forced to comply with a demoralizing system that punishes individuality and critical thought.

niggers

no continent can contain us

Men live there.

This is the only true answer.

>predug graves?
I hope this is bait. Those look like spaces for plants for the agriculture program

They* programmed James to be their* sword for world domination, the average James only cares about “Supporting Our* Troops”, and his Bread and Circuses*.

Y-you better sh-shut up o-or i-Im fonna sh-shoot

Needs more Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists, & Jews to make things right...

You are awful at aerial identification. Don't bother applying at the NSA.

Brazil has 6 times more murders than we do, they just give it more coverage because they want to take the guns

Pardon us. We are in the middle of a collective psychotic break.

whites

(((I have no idea who could be behind it all)))

Its not, its just a lot more televised.

niggers

330 million people
constitutional right to own guns
theres gonna be a few bad apples
End gun prohibition, open carry for all citizens NOW
These scum would never try to go to a place that is armed, they always choose soft targets like schools with gun free zones.

It's the easy access to guns

Because that's the intent. People, especially those with an anti-gun agenda, consciously ignore the fact that while the US has more gun violence than many other "developed" countries, the overall violence is about the same or lower. The criminal element in the US uses firearms because they have them, in other countries they use whatever they have on hand. The criminal element aren't any less violent elsewhere, just not as well armed. Accordingly, the victims in the US are also better armed and the anti-gun side ignores the fact that firearms prevent or stop several hundred thousand crimes per year.

>Sup Forums is satire

(((anti gun faggots))) like you

The reason is you suck at math.
350 Million total...
10, 20, 50, 100 here and there?
Even 10s of thousands...
Are extremely low ratios,
or perCapitas
or murder metrics.

niggers and poor mental health care. if we disposed of the coons we could afford universal health care for the real Americans

Reagan shut down many mental institution and sent the insanse in the regular population. Do you have any sources that "liberals" did this

looks like a le 56% meme

I want to put my cock in that

Don't listen to these try hard pussies with excuses. Freedom is dangerous. And we prefer freedom to safety. It's that danger that has kept us on top. These muh white nation niggers are weakness that will be killed off too. You don't get ahead without someone getting ground under your heels.

Wouldn't it be healthy as hell to do that?